Customize

Insider info for New York anons regarding DSA/OSA staff in New York City

Discussion in 'Education, Research and Inside Reports' started by chuckbeatty77, Apr 20, 2008.

1. chuckbeatty77 Member

Re: Insider info for New York anons regarding DSA/OSA staff in New York City

These are the two Flag Reps NY Day and NY Fdn. The blonde is the Day FR and the brunette is FR Fdn. The brunette is married to the Deputy FBO for MORE NY Day.

http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/9741/206892699781ck2.jpg
  2. Sargo Member

why don't we have fucking hot names for shit

ohh yeahs

battletoad earth!!!!

i's happy
  3. chuckbeatty77 Member

Farm3 looks like PI's and they look like hit men to me, not the ordinary PI type people, pretty scary and alarming if you ask me. I don't know who these guys are or names as I've never seen then before but the one who is speaking (with arm raised) is definitely a PI or possible government person, don't know. Something is up as these guys are out of character for the Church.

Farm4 photo is definitely attorneys, don't know them as never seen them but they are dressed as attorneys would dress.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2033/2339317847_39110bbddf.jpg

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3056/2339333343_cef3eb8c30.jpg
  4. chuckbeatty77 Member

5. Anonabliss Member

What's the weather like over there? It looks a bit nipply.
  6. enronanonron Member

7. A.Non Hubbard Member

lol, that's a cult photostream too

Basics Book-a-Thon!
  8. enronanonron Member

And from that cult web site above, we can see that worldwide selling of Dianetics books is going really badly. Look at the numbers of books sold:

9. Sargo Member

piff thats a fucking lie^_^

new york sold like 4 books
  10. danaBanana Member

Chuck, you're doing good work, but could I just give you a little tip?

This icon [IMG] at the top of the editor-window lets you insert an image directly into your post, so it appears like this

2339317847_39110bbddf.jpg

instead of us having to click a link to see it. It will make it so much easier to read your threads.

Again, thanks for the wonderful work you're doing! :flowers:
  11. Re: Insider info for New York anons regarding DSA/OSA staff in New York City

[IMG]

OSA is watching you
  12. avbb Member

FUCK ME!

EEEEK!!! Creepyposta is creepy!
  13. ENSLAVER Member

lulz SouthPark succubus

sp303succubusbgew0.gif
  14. anon1957 Member

That guy was in Central Park on the 12th. He was very friendly and was wearing a pin striped shirt and tie and khaki type pants.
  15. Samuel Hughes Member

16. KittyCupcake Member

Those dudes look like 80's hitmen lol
  17. Samuel Hughes Member

I think mockery is the ultimate weapon.

When they know a huge group of people are laughing at their pointless, ridiculous KGB-like a$$-hattery, that would enturbulate them off the charts for the next lifetime. Or maybe wake someone up when the time comes ...

-----------------------

But people, I know she's nasty-looking and all, but I want you to realize something.

She is beautiful to someone. Maybe it's a spouse who remembers how they met at a softball so many years ago. Maybe it's a grandchild who can't wait until she visits again. We're catching her in the context of ugliness, and that is more about hatred (perhaps on BOTH our parts) than about how many tree rings here breasts have.

Forgive me for saying this, but she's a human being, and as a Scientologist, her facade is even less the real person (suppressed inside of her) than the rest of us. When she blows - if she makes that leap before she dies - I guarantee her you wont think she's so ugly any more.

-----------------------

One last thing: New York has STRICT laws on PI activities and licenses. Enough said.
  18. AnonNaEireann Member

Jesus, put em away...
    Before my eyes bleed....
  19. lermanet_com Member

DSA = Director of Special Affairs of the Office of Special Affairs

here is the DSA in Washington DC, Sylvia Stanard before OTIII

sylvia-thierry.jpg

Sylvia Stanard AFTER finishing OTIII

sylvia2004-300.jpg
  20. Re: Insider info for New York anons regarding DSA/OSA staff in New York City

This was my first thought when I saw her:
    2438695529_a16b8ddbdc.jpg
  21. anonsent Member

Cocaine will fuck you up! :frustration:
  22. wordupdawg Member

The resemblance is uncanny!
  23. Re: Insider info for New York anons regarding DSA/OSA staff in New York City

bfacedlady.png