Customize

Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: Trailer

Discussion in 'Media' started by KittyKatSpanker, Jan 20, 2014.

1. Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: Trailer

• Like Like x 9
  2. anon8109 Member

Looks promising.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RightOn Member

This film is showing this Sunday!
    CELEBRITY CENTRE EXPOSED:
    An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All - Sunday January 26, 2014 @ 7:30PM
    ACME Hollywood Los Angeles, CA

An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All - (Screening) - This documentary is an inside look at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. "I begin by taking you on my journey from a fresh faced new actor who just arrived in Los Angeles to ultimately being recruited into Hollywood's most dangerous, secretive, and famous cult." -Steven

• Tickets: $5 in advance, $10 at the door (or select one of the "ticket plus donation" levels).
    • Dinner & Show: Have a delicious dinner at the adjoining Amalfi Ristorante before the screening!
    • All tickets include $1 off bar beverages, all evening (no drink minimum).
    tickets
    https://www.vendini.com/ticket-software.html?t=tix&e=642592cee0fb60e7539d3e9de97428b3
    • Like Like x 5
  4. The Wrong Guy Member

This morning, Tony Ortega wrote:

Steven Mango spent four years in Scientology, hoping that his involvement with the Celebrity Centre would help his acting career. A year ago, he left Scientology after he’d had enough of the church’s constant requests for money.

Most people who leave Scientology keep quiet. Steven had a different idea — he made a two and a half hour movie about it. He’s debuting his film this Sunday at the ACME Theater in Hollywood (go here for tickets).

http://tonyortega.org/2014/01/20/ta...d-celebrity-centre-tayler-tweed-steven-mango/
  5. I know right

emily-deschanel-bones-pregnant.jpg
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

This press release went up today:

Actor Steven Mango Set to Expose the Scientology Celebrity Centre Screening of “Inside the Scientology

Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals All” at ACME Theater on Sunday

Steven Mango, a rising actor with appearances on several hit TV shows, is set to release a tell-all documentary about his experiences inside the Church of Scientology that will expose the truths about the faith and their controversial anti-gay stance.

“I am not holding anything back because I want people to see Scientology for the sham it is and how it destroys people inside and out,” Mango said. “The truth about Scientology needs to be exposed to the world.”

His revealing documentary will come out on Sunday, detailing the personal abuse Mango was subjected to as a member of the Church of Scientology. He is being completely candid about his experience and will share his personal secrets about the faith to educate others about his completely revolting experience.

“I begin the documentary by taking you on my journey from a fresh faced new actor who just arrived in Los Angeles, full of hopes and dreams, to ultimately being recruited into Hollywood's most dangerous, secretive and famous cult,” Mango said.

According to Mango, a major secret he will disclose about Scientology is its hatred filled anti-gay bias and how it claims to cure homosexuality.

“I was an insider of the Scientology Celebrity Centre, which is the exclusive branch of the Church for famous and well-known parishioners,” he said. “I am not afraid of the church and I am going to reveal top secret information. This is a very explosive and damaging documentary that is going to make waves.”

A special screening of the documentary will take place on Sunday, January 26 at the ACME Theater in Hollywood. It is an exclusive and highly anticipated event that will have many big celebrities and prominent, high level ex-Scientologists and critics in attendance. The public is welcome at this dramatic event and tickets are available at http://TixAC.ME/CelebCentreExposed.

The trailer to “Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All” can be viewed on his YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/mangoman7591

For more information about Steven Mango, check out his website at http://www.stevenmango.com.

He also can be reached through his public relations firm, Luminary PR, at http://www.luminarypr.com or via email at steven(at)luminarypr(dot)com.

http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/01/prweb11513467.htm
    • Like Like x 2
  7. commisiar Member

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/1695856

Oh this is going to be good and it's going to be released tomorrow! He's a well known actor almost a celebrity, still he's pouring everything into this about his own experiences. The poor, poor clams, I'm not sure if this is the right place though for this.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Quentinanon Member

• Like Like x 1
  9. The Wrong Guy Member

Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All

Published by Steven Mango on January 26, 2014

This documentary is an inside look at the Scientology Celebrity Centre. I begin by taking you on my journey from a fresh faced new actor who just arrived in Los Angeles, full of hopes and dreams, to ultimately being recruited into Hollywood's most dangerous, secretive, and famous cult. I'm bringing to light all of their horrible crimes, especially detailing how they exploit members financially. I talk about their elite Sea Organization, which makes members sign billion year contracts and devote their entire lives to serving Scientology as around the clock slave labor. I also publicly reveal how anti-gay the church is, bringing homophobia to a whole new level. I'm exposing the church and airing all of their dirty laundry!

I know all of their inner workings. I know all of the inside secrets about the church and their celebrities. This is the video Scientology doesn't want you to see and what they don't want you to know about - and I tell all!

About Me: My name is Steven Mango and I was a parishoner of the exclusive Church of Scientology Celebrity Centre International in Hollywood, CA. In the span of four years of devoted membership until my escape in 2012, I became a lifetime member, I donated close to $50,000 to the church, and I was a victim of severe spiritual and emotional abuse inside the walls of the church. I was also a poster boy for the church, appearing in advertisements for the International Association of Scientologists across the Celebrity Centre. My photo also appeared on their The Way To Happiness booklets.

Contact Information and Links:

Email: mangoman7591@gmail.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/stevenmango
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steven-Mango/193362217358970
    IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3571017/
    Press/Media Contact: steven@luminarypr.com
    • Like Like x 1
  10. From Smurf on ESMB:

A capacity crowd filled the ACME Theatre tonight for the screening of Steven Mango's documentary on his life in Scientology. The video was looooong (2 hrs & 40 mins) and by the time the film ended, most people needed to get home because they work tomorrow or too tired to do a post-film interview.

The film was excellent & Steven is exceptionally well-spoken & came across as very poised & knowledgeable. There were humorous moments throughout the screening with the audience hollering back at the screen when David Miscavige appeared & the 'Orientation" video starring (now ex-Scilon) Larry Anderson was shown. We cheered for Larry; he booed. [IMG]

It was revealed that it was Steven's husband, Jeff, who saw videos by Karen de la Carriere on the Internet & contacted her to request assistance & intervention with Steven, who was experiencing episodes of PTSD, during & after his departure from the cult.

Oooh.. celebs. [IMG]

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...p=garry+scarff

No more red carpets for me!!!

http://www.gettyimages.com/Search/Se...tory+christman

[IMG]
    Title:
    Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All
    Caption:
    LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Actor/film maker Steven Mango and Tory Christman arrive for Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All held at the ACME Comedy Theatre on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)
    Date created:
    26 Jan 2014

[IMG]
    Title:
    Caption:
    LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Garry Scarff arrives for Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All held at the ACME Comedy Theatre on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)
    Date created:
    26 Jan 2014

[IMG]
    Title:
    Caption:
    LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Karen de la Carrieve and Jeffrey Augustine arrive for Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All held at the ACME Comedy Theatre on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)
    Date created:
    26 Jan 2014

His video at the end says the Scientology philosophy is good but David Miscavige is ruining it. Karen#1's influence?
  11. wolfbane Member

This is long, but goes deep on the details and is amazingly good.
  12. RightOn Member

Here is proof that their fucking ads work. An ad from Back Stage mag, got this poor guy in. Never under estimate the power of one of their flyers, their ads or their disseminating tactics.
    Their ads for tutoring and a myriad of other "services" that they offer on Craig's List should be removed and is of utmost important.
    And another reason to boycott ALL scilon stars, films, movies, performances etc.... And to keep an eye on what they are promoting.
    Poons are needed to send Back Stage mag and these other places who are allowing COS to be there and to recruit. I am so glad this person exposed all these places.
    Milton was a VULTURE, freaking rat bastard.
    I hope this guy does not get in trouble for using actually Scientology films. Glad his boyfriend is a lawyer.
    • Like Like x 2
  13. RightOn Member

give him time, he just left in 2012.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. wolfbane Member

Smurf didn't get this bit quite right.

The docu states that Steven initially started watching Karen's vids on Facebook and sharing them with his partner. By this point, he had already quit, gone back and quit again. And he was suffering from depression and anxiety over all the phone calls trying to recover him. But his partner/husband thought the humor in Karen's video were helping him to finally shake off the depression and whatnot, and he was seeing an improvement in Steven just from the videos and that's why he reached out to Karen and had her and her husband over for dinner.

Unless I missed it, I heard no mention of PTSD, additional assistance nor intervention. Although that may have happened, the docu made it seem more like Karen was just supportive friend that helped anchor him after he had already gotten himself out for good.
  15. 338

Karen(I LOVE LRH) might have triggered latent PTSD in him:

[IMG]
    Title:
    Caption:
    LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Karen de la Carrieve arrives for Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All held at the ACME Comedy Theatre on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)
    Date created:
    26 Jan 2014

[IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Dislike Dislike x 2

16. ESMB: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...ology-Celebrity-An-Ex-Parishioner-Reveals-ALL

Seventy people at the world premier, as well as media.

You can Tweet it #CelebrityCenterExposed

17. sound is gone fore me, is scientology doing thos dcmma SOMETINGS AGAIN ?
  18. I liked Mr.Mango from his posts, but if he has presentation with docs he gets internets of love from me. <3
  19. Stevens Boyfriend is a Terminator

20. HAHAHAHahaha
    This message by HAHAHAHahaha has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  21. An Aspiring Actor Joined Scientology Four Years Ago And Made A Documentary About The Experience

By Ashley Burns / 01.27.14

When Leah Remini left the Church of Scientology last year, a lot of us Xenu-hatin’, Thetan-lackin’ normal folk sat back with our popcorn expecting some serious fireworks. Sure enough, Remini filed a missing person report for Scientology leader David Miscavige’s wife, Shelly, to help bring attention to the fact that nobody seems to have seen her since 2006, and she’s writing a tell-all book that will hopefully reveal more about the “Sea Org” faction of Scientology that has previously been made to look like a slavery cruise ship for people who have pissed off Miscavige and Co.

But until that book is released (and Remini potentially testifies against Miscavige and the church in the case of Monique Rathbun), an actor named Steven Mango – yep, we’re all thinking it – has made his very own documentary that details everything that he went through during the four years that he was a member of the Church of Scientology. In Inside the Scientology Celebrity Centre, the former parishioner talks at length about how Scientology suckered him in through “acting courses” and “workshops,” and how everything basically came down to money and how much the church could convince him to fork over.

Read more: http://www.uproxx.com/filmdrunk/2014/01/aspiring-actor-joined-scientology-four-years-ago-make-documentary/#ixzz2rddZbodS
    Follow us: UPROXX on Facebook

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  22. really? this is all you got ?
  23. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthre...e-An-Ex-Parishioner-Reveals-All%94#post897563

• Like Like x 1
  24. I leave it to the mods
  25. Please atack me
  26. DeathHamster Member

I was thinking "It's too bad that I don't archive YouTube videos", but then I remembered that I do.

FrontCite News Archive

F3.jpg
  27. Now you're a sub?

[IMG]
    Artist:Karen De La Carriere and Jeffrey AugustineImage Number:TDA-002845Event:"Inside the Scientology Celebrity Center: An Ex-Parishioner Reveals All" Los Angeles Premiere - ArrivalsVenue & Location:ACME Theater / Los Angeles, CA, USAEvent Date:01/26/2014Exclusive:Non-Exclusive Rights Managed ImageRestrictions:Low Res - Worldwide Rights
    High Res - Worldwide RightsPhotographer:Tatiana Davidov / PRPhotos.com
    - See more at: http://www.prphotos.com/store/categ...pe=store&ps=8&x-start=20#sthash.OkiFdObq.dpuf
  28. Missy Wog Member

I'm trying to watch this doc on YouTube via an app but it doesn't work?! I can watch it in a browser just fine but when I try to watch it on my iPad using the YouTube app I get an error about copyrights in my country (USA) .. When I try to view it on my television using my Roku YouTube app it says it can't be viewed on mobile...
    Might any of you have a suggestion?

I'd really like to watch this on my plasma over my Roku, thanks in advance for any suggestions! I'm looking but I don't see anyone else posting it on another channel yet..if any of you repost this on YouTube maybe post the link and make it available for people to watch on mobile devices too?
  29. DeathHamster Member

How can anyone wear a drover coat in LA? (Which reminds me--got to add the wooly sheep liner to mine, it's cold here!)
  30. Get an HDMI cable. That's how I hook up my laptop to my 50" LCD and use it as my monitor, and watch YouTube & NetFlix.
  31. Missy Wog Member

I only have an iPad..I never need my laptop anymore and I think it is broken hahaha! But a Roku is great! We cut the cord to cable and the Roku kicks ass for accessing the content online as long as YouTube vids are made available for mobile viewing.

Here is the screen shot of the error..I've never seen this copyright notice before..I wonder who complained??! Maybe Co$???

For any of you that give a shit.. I am getting two different errors.. The iPad app gives me the attached screen shot.. The Roku app says not available for mobile viewing..this makes no sense to me as I would expect the error to be the SAME for both YouTube apps!

Attached Files:

32. DeathHamster Member

Interesting. Browser works, but in the Android YouTube app there's a copyright claim against it in Canada.
    If it's not bullshit claims by CoS socks, then possibly some background music violation?
  33. DeathHamster Member

34. 932

[IMG]
    Title:
    Caption:
    LOS ANGELES, CA - JANUARY 26: Tory Christman and Larry Anderson arrive for Inside The Scientology Celebrity Centre: An Ex-Parishoner Reveals All held at the ACME Comedy Theatre on January 26, 2014 in Los Angeles, California. (Photo by Albert L. Ortega/Getty Images)
    Date created:
    26 Jan 2014
  35. DeathHamster Member

Trying to watch the video in the browser on my Android tablet gives yet another error message.

osa2.jpg
  36. Missy Wog Member

Yep! And that is the error I get when I try to watch from my Roku using the official YouTube App for Roku.. Well, maybe someone can add the movie to their anti$ci YouTube channel and make it available for mobile viewing. I'm nervous it is not going to live long just on Steven's YouTube Channel anyway!

I do wonder why we get different error msgs between the copyright and the mobile viewing..but I don't know shit about YouTube and turns out I'm not so good at even playing it LOL

***i do recommend Roku as a great way to view all sorts of streaming media!
  37. DeathHamster Member

That's why people invented YouTube download plug-ins. Downloading 720p MP4 just in case. If it's alien, it's ours! If it's good, I grab it.
  38. Missy Wog Member

Awesome! I don't even have a YouTube account..so thanks for picking up the slack :)