Customize

'Innocence of Muslims' outrage?

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Archer, you'll have a point when the makers of Grand Theft Auto order their fans to wage war against other people or knock over their local convenience stores. Religious leaders have ordered atrocities, and their followers obeyed those orders because of belief or fear of those authorities. What's with focusing on the Bible? Because that's what most of us are most familiar with, and that's what we can best counter. Even the Amish piss me off because of their practice of shunning. They're "peaceful", yet they engage in a practice that has been likened to torture. Frankly, a fist would be kinder.
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Archer Member

Religious leaders aren't the ''makers'' of a religion though. That's why there are so many brands of the same religion.
  4. whosit Member

Difference with shit bag fucking idiotic countries and America.

Fuck you all if you think otherwise.

Romney isn't Reagan. Unfortunately.
  5. whosit Member

Oooppsss

That was him talking about Obama last year.

Maybe you people will start paying attention to what I was saying. Feel free to look at the history.

Shit is about to get worse.
  6. Archer Member

Implying america is not a shitbag fucking idiotic country

7. whosit Member

blah blah blah.

Unfortunately bad things happen to make good things happen. If you want to live in a utopian world and think every thing is sunshine, unicorns and rainbows; that isn't my problem.

Until the rest of the world catches up to the US it isn't my problem.
  8. Archer Member

9. whosit Member

That's a fantastic piece that you just posted. Aren't you glad that you could. Or maybe you posted from somewhere else. Are you sure you can?
  10. whosit Member

btw Canada. You're Welcome.
  11. whosit Member

12. whosit Member

13. Archer Member

Welcome for what exactly?
  14. Anonymous Member

Yup, slamming a 100 tonne jet, loaded with aviation fuel, at a couple of hundred mile an hour into a building will only do superficial damage right!

Retard believes all he sees on the netz
    • Agree Agree x 2
  15. Anonymous Member

Summary of a related current event in Malaysia
    • Hindu dude converts to Islam, and becomes a Muslim firebrand speaker
    • This firebrand Muslim speaker insults Hindu religion repeatedly
    • Another Hindu college kid responds by posting insults about Islam on his own Facebook page
    • Muslim gang publicly vows to track down the Hindu college kid and his entire family, they ransack Hindu college kid's house
    • Police arrest Hindu college kid
    • Nothing happens to firebrand Muslim speaker who initiated this
    Youth who ‘insulted Islam’ remanded

but wait, there is a twist...

• His laptop was stolen a while ago, and his Facebook account was hacked.
    • Hindu college kid gets arrested when he goes to police station to lodge complaint about stolen laptop and hacked Facebook account.
    Master's student held over derogatory Facebook posting

16. Damn it! Someone must have turned on the Moonbat Signal. Whosit is here. This thread was so much better without your stench.

Romney isn't Reagan; he's merely the fulfillment of everything Reagan worked for. He's exactly what you wanted, and now you don't like it. I would say "tough shit", but I'd be laughing if he weren't a major candidate. Romney's batshit insane and completely out of touch, and he holds your hopes and dreams in his hands. What does that say about you? I'm going to cite that bastion of liberal thought, Forbes, to show you exactly what the Romney plan means and why it's bullshit.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/leonard...-be-made-to-add-up-it-wouldnt-make-any-sense/

Also, if I hear one more bit of bullshit about "economic freedom", I'm going to knee someone in the balls. I'll make it really simple: When was the middle class the strongest in America? What were the tax rates then? How prosperous were businesses? Did we have money to build the vast infrastructure to make it possible? What advances in civil rights occurred in that time? We've had 32 years of the GOP's failed theory that cutting taxes on the rich would lead to economic prosperity. It is the proximate cause of this Great Recession and the destruction of the middle class. How about we go to something that works? Here's a link to a brief by the Center for American Progress, a group that cares about all Americans, not just the rich ones:

http://www.americanprogress.org/iss...e-inequality-and-the-strength-of-our-economy/
  17. Anonymous Member

The day may come when America looks just like those "idiotic shitbag" countries.

Oh, wait...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Mohammed in a dark room.

black-square.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

Hello, L. Ron Hubbard. Welcome to WWP.
  20. Anonymous Member

Because he was a psychopath and probably saw religion as the controlling thing that it is and didn't want people getting in on his action.
  21. HOC Member

If you want a thread domed or feel there is a derail/person trolling a thread, please use the report button. Thank you.
  22. Anonymous Member

Dang. I was sure this was a troll thread.
  23. Anonymous Member

No, it's called structural engineering and physics, uneducated American.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  24. Archer Member

I like how you claim to have extensive knowledge of structural engineering and physics. Please give us a detailed explanation in your own words.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

Were you born on a chemical dump-site?

I was taking a poke at violent fringe groups, while trying not to be insulting towards mainstream Muslims.
  26. Anonymous Member

You haven't the faintest fucking idea what you were doing.
    Stop stealing oxygen from the rest of us.
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

'Innocence of Muslims' Producer Nakoula Basseley Nakoula ARRESTED | TMZ.com

The producer behind the anti-Islam movie "The Innocence of Muslims" has been arrested.

According to the U.S. Attorney's spokesman, 55-year-old Nakoula Basseley Nakoula was arrested today in California on a probation violation stemming from a 2010 check fraud conviction, for which he served a year in prison.

A judge has ordered Nakoula to be jailed for the violation.

How Nakoula violated his probation is unclear -- the probation report is sealed -- but under the terms of his probation, Nakoula was banned from using computers and the Internet for 5 years without prior approval.

It's possible Nakoula's arrest stems from a use of the Internet -- which would make sense because "The Innocence of Muslims" first rose to notoriety on YouTube.

Source and comments:
    www.tmz.com/2012/09/27/innocence-of-muslims-producer-arrested-nakoula-basseley-nakoula/
  28. The Wrong Guy Member

Authorities: Man Behind Anti-Islam Film Arrested

Published on Sep 27, 2012 by AssociatedPress

A federal official says the California man behind an anti-Islamic video that has inflamed the Middle East has been arrested for violating terms of his probation.
  29. Anonymous Member

I hope the court keeps in mind the reason for his arrest and judges him fairly for breaking his probation, not for making a movie.

I hope the protesters don't take this as a sign that the man was arrested for making the film.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

I hope they toss his hateful ass in a cell full of angry Muslims.
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

Pakistani cabinet minister taken off Taliban hit list after offering Innocence Of Muslims bounty

Published on Sep 30, 2012 by TheYoungTurks

The Pakistani Taliban announced Wednesday that they were giving a Cabinet minister an "amnesty," taking him off their hit list, because he offered a $100,000 bounty for the killing of an anti-Islam filmmaker. Separately, a breakaway faction of the Afghan Taliban announced its own bounty for those behind "Innocence of Muslims," the film that has sparked deadly protests across the Islamic world. The group is offering almost $500,000 in gold.

Muslims have been angered by the crude, amateurish film's portrayal of the Prophet Muhammad as a fraud, a womanizer and a child molester. Dozens of people, including the U.S. ambassador to Libya, have died in violence linked to protests over the movie.

Cenk Uygur and John Iadarola (host of TYT University and Common Room) discuss on The Young Turks.

Read more here from Asif Shahzad / AP / The Huffington Post:

Ghulam Ahmad Bilour, Pakistan Railway Minister, Taken Off Taliban Hit List After Bounty Offer

The Pakistani Taliban announced Wednesday that they were giving a Cabinet minister an "amnesty," taking him off their hit list, because he offered a $100,000 bounty for the killing of an anti-Islam filmmaker.

Separately, a breakaway faction of the Afghan Taliban announced its own bounty for those behind "Innocence of Muslims," the film that has sparked deadly protests across the Islamic world. The group is offering almost $500,000 in gold.

www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/09/26/ghulam-ahmad-bilour-pakistan_n_1915803.html
  32. mongrel Member

Today, 25000 brave muslims rose up against their buddhist oppressors in Bangladesh. It must've taken great courage for the believers to challenge the power of the infidels. After all, they only outnumber the buddhists by 90 to 1. One of the infidels posted a picture of burned quran on his facebook page. The obvious response is to burn down his house, his neighbor's house, pillage a few buddhist shops, destroy 100 other homes, and let's not forget to burn down a few temples for good measure.

What was it that the dhimmi apologists were saying? The film riots were really about anger towards the west? The evidence suggests otherwise.

Muslims in Bangladesh torch Buddhist temples over Facebook image

As a bonus, they also tossed a grenade into a sunday school class and sent a 9-yeard-old kuffar to hell in Kenya.
  33. Anonymous Member

Ah Muslims, they are a whole bunch of fun ain't they.
  34. Anonymous Member

It's not your concern.
  35. Anonymous Member

I saw these news reports, and my heart just sank. I live in a Muslim country.
  36. Anonymous Member

P.S. I'm a Buddhist
  37. Anonymous Member

It will be, religion is a disease that's spreading. If there is another world war, Muslims will be at the centre of it all.

In other words.......fuck you sunshine!
  38. Anonymous Member

LOL
    Religion has been spreading for >6000 years.

fify that for ya
  39. Anonymous Member

40. Anonymous Member

I don't have a religion. I wish people didn't use that an excuse for abusing each other.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1