Customize

Inmate Number 547113 Donald Anthony Strawn

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2012.

1. anonymous612 Member

You claimed their murder was justified. By your own logic, if you died horribly tomorrow it would be totally reasonable for me to enjoy every second of it. Good to know.

Here's a thought. Want the nasty attacks and insults to be exchanged for debate and opinions?

Don't have such blatantly fucked up opinions. "It's totally reasonable that random IT guy got murdered for something that he had no part in" is not an opinion, it's horseshit.
  2. Xenu Is Lord Member

No, your wrong. Not even close and compleatly pathtic.
  3. amaX Member

where's a picture of goatse when you need it?
  4. anonymous612 Member

You claimed the murder wasn't murder because it was justified. YOUR claim, not mine.
  5. Xenu Is Lord Member

The name of this thread is
    Inmate Number 547113 Donald Anthony Strawn
    NOT Derailed thread 2.0
    I commented about the nasty comments made on this thread to others about their points of view.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  6. Xenu Is Lord Member

No it is not and you are a liar. It is what you deduced from what I really said.
  7. anonymous612 Member

There is something fucking wrong with you.

8. anonsrus Member

GAS THREAD BAN OP
  9. Xenu Is Lord Member

And not one this conterdicts your last post. Your still wrong and quit fagging up this thread please.
  10. anonymous612 Member

YOU'RE.

THE WORD IS FUCKING YOU'RE.

Jesus christ. Just die already, I'm so fucking done with you.
  11. amaX Member

fify

sorry! typos were starting to bother me. i can't do anything about the sentence structure because i'm not really sure what dumbass message you are trying to get across.
  12. Xenu Is Lord Member

Thank you for the correction. Would you like me to point out your typos too? Thank you for being done, you were starting to get on my nerves a little and this thread was getting a little fagged up. I for one will be happy if the mods want to move the derail.
  13. amaX Member

hey! this isn't about you. it's about me now. so, let's get back to whatever kind of help you think i need from posting a steel magnolia's quote in my profile.
  14. amaX Member

stop reporting threads to sue and the mods and answer me, dammit!
  15. amaX Member

16. amaX Member

• Like Like x 2
  17. Anonymous Member

*cough*
    http://www.crisisconnectioninc.org/sexualassault/pedophilia_and_molestation.htm
  18. Anonymous Member

19. Anonymous Member

Where did he say that? Pretty sure it was an anon. XIL just asked for people to play nice, from what I can see.
    I've reread this thread 3 times and can't figure out why you think the above.
  20. anonymous612 Member

I directly quoted him three fucking times in this thread. Can you no longer read?
  21. Anonymous Member

The murder quote does not come from this fucking thread does it? Nope.

Stupid too take something out of context and throw it in here.
  22. Xenu Is Lord Member

No you misquoted me and fabricated information based on your twisted interpretation of what I said, because you need to see things a certain way.
  23. Anonymous Member

lol
    don't start foaming, now...
  24. Xenu Is Lord Member

If you can find books by these doctors, they are eye openers. These are some of the top experts in the field.
    They both treat sex offenders, and sit on boards that write laws regarding them. Yet they see them as human beings in need of treatment. Their books are hard to come by as they are not sold in places like Borders Etc, but in universities, medial circles Etc. There is a lot of misunderstanding about this topic. One area is the belief that everyone who has crossed the line is incurable. In fact only about 5% of those that have viewed CP are in need of being institutionalized and about 15% with hands on. Another is, castration not only does not work but can make people more dangerous. The issues they have are mental and not directly associated with their own genitals. From what I have read, if one thinks it is so bad that castration is an option, it says to me that the person should not be released because they are a real threat.

http://www.paraphilias.com/megkaplan/index.html
    http://paraphilias.com/expertise/index.html
    http://www.paraphilias.com/martinez/index.htm
    • Agree Agree x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

Years ago, they knew exactly what to do with these two-legged vermin.
  26. anonymous612 Member

What did I fabricate? I quoted you word for fucking word. If you're going to call me a liar you'd better fucking prove it.

I dare you to try to cover your ass by editing the posts, too. I already screengrabbed them.
  27. Xenu Is Lord Member

And for someone to have intelligence naturally they would have to agree with you, right?
    No you did not and you did lie. Deal with it and quit fagging things up. You also said you were done with this, that is clearly one more thing you lied about. I got an idea; contribute something to this thread other than insults for a change.
  28. Anonymous Member

Do like I did: give this stupid bitch the Ignore button. You couldn't get all the sand out of that vagina with a platoon of firemen wielding high-pressure hoses.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. Clamosaurus Member

No shit, Sherlock. But where's a meta-study on the issue?

I'll always have "unresolved issues" with child abuse. Not because I was abused, you dolt..but because shit leik molesting children is preventable through exposing them, learning how they think and how to identify the "groomers" out there.

Now Dr, you've given my your diagnosis/prognosis, how about a script for Xanax?

Oh, and I'll raise your link with one from Australia on the issue
    http://www.aic.gov.au/publications/current series/tandi/421-440/tandi429.aspx
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

OMG!! IT^S GAS-MASK GURL!!

31. Gas-mask Gurl looks not guilty..........Who needs a euro-trash-gurl?
  32. Anonymous Member

*cough*
    (e) It is the intent of the Legislature to address the problem of sexual predators by:
    1. Requiring sexual predators supervised in the community to have special conditions of supervision and to be supervised by probation officers with low caseloads;
    2. Requiring sexual predators to register with the Florida Department of Law Enforcement, as provided in this section; and
    3. Requiring community and public notification of the presence of a sexual predator, as provided in this section.
    He must register, the neighborhood is notified. He must stay away from children.

Of couse schools, neighborhoods and his church can be leafleted ...... by *cough* yahweh
    • Like Like x 1
  33. Anonymous Member

I agree with numbers one and two however feel conflicted about number three. Making public aware is for the best for the community involved, the unintended consequences is that public notification brings activism. This in turn leads to predator moving on time and again to avoid the public outrage. When you have a predator moving on, and changing probation officers time and again, there is a greater chance for them to fall off the radar either accidently or by deliberate intent on the predators part. Hence the confliction.
  34. amaX Member

How many of their little victims are cured? How long does it take to erase the pain and stigma of being molested by an adult?

Oh, the experts in this field have divvied up the different categories for child sexual abusers. You have to factor in whether they're a pedophile or a child sexual abuser. Is it incest or not? Does the offender prefer girls, boys, or both? These experts have come up with so many different categories that there is no definitive answer to the question of "On average how many victims per offender?"

Hey, I've got an idea. Why don't we ask the four year old boy who's rectum was torn by his uncle what category his uncle falls into and how his uncle's child sexual abuse should be counted! Or ask the eight year old girl with vaginitis she caught from the neighbor molesting her how her case should be counted. Shouldn't we allow the pregnant twelve year old girl to decide if it's simple incest from her father having sex with her or if her father is a pedophile?

An adult having sex with a child ruins that child's life. In some cases, it can take their life. An offender has ruined a child's life. Let them rot in jail.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Xenu Is Lord Member

Ahhh, again, these doctors as I said sit on boards that put people away for the very issues we are talking about. They have testified in court cases that have landed people in prison for years, not exactly softies. Why don't try to match your whit with their Harvard educations, send them a letter and tell them off? You just created a set of scenarios and decided that is always the case and that is that. You set the stage and think you can control what others say by doing so. Let me guess, you will be insulting me and anyone that does not goosestep to your tune.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Your conflict is delicious
    You betcha
    Of couse with no notification they can remain in stealth mode, volunteering with children's programs and coaching Little League. Because they won't report that to their probation officer.
  37. amaX Member

The doctors are not the children who have been abused and ruined. I don't care how much of an education the doctors have---it's not them being forced to have sex. I know adults who were molested as children. A major portion of their adult life is defined by that molestation. It never ends for them. Therapy doesn't help. Loving relationships and children of their own don't help. There are always those times that you see that look in their eyes and you know they're reliving it: usually when they're looking at their own beloved children. You cannot "cure" being sexually attracted to children any more than you can "cure" gay or straight.

Please continue to post over and over about the pedophiles and the doctors who study them like they are the most important people in these scenarios. Carry on not giving one bit of care for the young victims.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  38. Anonymous Member

After reading your comments throughout the day I hereby appoint you Honorary Troll
  39. Xenu Is Lord Member