Customize

Inmate Number 547113 Donald Anthony Strawn

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

Thanks for the info. So Scientologist Ponzi scheme criminal Reed Slatkin is getting out out of jail July 6th 2013.
  2. Anonymous Member

And won't the Org be just thrilled to see him again?
  3. Her obit:

TB_epilogue_300.jpg
    Amanda Ambrose, a famed jazz singer and one of the first black Scientologists, has died.
    More at:
    http://www.sptimes.com/2007/11/11/Northpinellas/Famed_jazz_performer_.shtml
  4. Anonymous Member

He will be in Pinellas County Courthouse at 8:30 a.m. on Sept 10th. He is trying to get his probation eliminated. Florida should be very careful. If he gets out without supervision, there is no telling what he will do. I want to go to the press. Does anyone have a contact with SP Times?
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. "Yes" on the SP Times question. Check your Inbox.
  6. The Wrong Guy Member

Jesus Christ. What karma.

I'm going to kill myself.
    :p
    • Funny Funny x 2
  7. Quentinanon Member

Kip returned to his family's faith after he left scientology.
  8. Quentinanon Member

Tony Strawn cannot do scientology services if he is on probation. Coincidence or correlation?
    Methinks the cult wants him back.
  9. Anonymous Member

Does he have any money they can get out of him? I don't doubt your thought it's just if he doesn't have a trust fund or something why would they want him?
  10. Quentinanon Member

Mommy likely left him part of her estate and possible trust fund.
    Because of his interest in children, scientology might want him to run the Cadet Org. ;-)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. muldrake Member

Anyone know what happened with this?
  12. Anonymous Member

Ew. I wouldn't hit that with your meat body.
  13. Anonymous Member

Continuance until Oct 19th
  14. TonyStrawnsX Member

Money aside; he was sea org. Won't they take him back based on his "bazillion" year contract? I can see him in the bowels of the FreeWinds..... doing penance and being free to molest any child he encounters.
  15. Jeff Jacobsen Member

He was on the Apollo with Hubbard. I wonder if he'd be willing to correspond about those times.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  16. amaX Member

What the hell is wrong with you, Jacobsen? This guy molested her two young daughters. He's a convicted pedophile who should be spending the rest of his life in jail because of the disgusting things he did. This mother of those two kids could give a shit less about whether he is going to spill his guts about the Apollo because he's probably going to get out next year and that's all that's on her mind. No one should give a fuck what this piece of shit has to say about anything other than where he's going to be living when he's let out of prison.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  17. Jeff Jacobsen Member

So if ABC News went and interviewed this guy, and asked him about his time in Scientology, you'd think that was horrible? Why? Isn't that how news works? You talk to somebody involved?
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

He is a pedophile a sick puke no one wants to interview him, give it up
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Clamosaurus Member

Donald Anthony Strawn has long been an asset to fire off at how the ideology of indoctrination via scientology has them rationalize the most disgusting behaviors towards children.

Strawn was always the first poon I fired from way back-in showing that "the most ethical people in the Universe" have raped children. Williams was always the follow-up with Hanks closely following. And for good measure Barbour was brought up to show that even joining scientology long after child-sex, he soon adopted the "they pulled it in mentality" in his rationalization of child-sex.

Hubbard himself states in his Armstrong V Scientology court entered admissions that he was "taught to masturbate at a very young age" .

Read enough of hubbard's shit about "big beings in little bodies" and you may arrive at the conclusion that children should be kept as far away from SCIENTOLOGY (not just its fucking church!) as humanly possible.

I poast one of my older poasts from OCMB on this issue

Don't be silly Caroline, or is it suppressive?

LRH had all the answers, you know that. He held it all together with sticking plaster. He even says so in a lecture(I fail to recall which one).

LRH knew exactly how to raise/handle children, he even wrote really good stuff about "How to Live with Children" in A New Slant on Life. He wrote things like.....
    Emphasis mine
    • Like Like x 2
  20. This is exactly how news works and it's completely out of line for anyone to use such personally insulting language against Jeff for suggesting that it is somehow "wrong" to seek information this person might provide regardless of his crimes. Some of the most important stories in the history of journalism have involved interviews with crime figures. Grow up and get a grip.
    Thomas Anonymous
    This message by Thomas Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. amaX Member

You are pathetic. The news story isn't his fucking time on the Apollo with Hubbard. And unless someone comes out and says that he molested them on that boat there is no need to talk to him about anything on that boat. The news story is that this convicted pedophile is going to get out in half time and is probably going to be in the Tampa Bay area and we'd prefer that this convicted pedophile wasn't embraced by scientology so he is potentially free to molest again.

You have all this compassion for Lisa McPherson and expect everyone to memorialize her with the proper respect because of her death which was caused by scientology and yet the only thing on your mind with this convicted pedophile who was protected once by scientology is his fucking time on that boat with Hubbard? Why don't you care about the two young girls whose childhoods were destroyed by this monster? Why don't you care about this mother who is desperate to make sure that this scumbag gets 10 years parole?

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you?
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  22. amaX Member

This is wwp. Not a damned news story. This is a thread where a mother is trying to reach out for our help during this most difficult time. Jacobsen wasn't talking about a news story. Jacobsen is wondering if the sicko will talk about Hubbard.

I'll also tell you like I just told Jacobsen. The story isn't his time on the Apollo with Hubbard. If any news agency went after him for a story it would be about how scientology protected him after he molested two little girls.

When I want to hear about the Apollo I will listen to Hana Whitfield. I suggest you and Jacobsen do the same.
    • Agree Agree x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  23. Jeff - this thread is about a deranged criminal that sexually abuses children, seeking early release from prison.

I think respect for the subject of the thread is in order. Lets explore whimsical fantasies about the criminal mind and memories of this monster in some other thread.
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Dunno about everyone else but I'm really not that desperate to hear tales about being on the high seas with Hubbard.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  25. Anonymous Member

I'd leave the man alone.
    He was found guilty and served a long time in jail.
    There is a chance he regrets what he did (if he did - I don't know).
    People never forgiving remind me to Nazis who hate jews just because they are jews.
    I know, we never forget and all that - but what some people think an plan ITT is not my stuff.
    Anonymous
    This message by Anonymous has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dumb Dumb x 7
    • Like Like x 2
  26. snippy Member

27. anonymous612 Member

Please tell me you did not seriously just compare being jewish with being a child molester.

See, THIS is why I need a "criminally fucktarded" option.
    • Agree Agree x 6
  28. grebe Member

He will join the NOI, change his name to Anthony Mohammad, and work as a bouncer/enforcer/courier for a hip-hop producer and real estate mogul.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  29. anonysamvines Member

i hate that this is a real possibility
    • Like Like x 2
  30. Xenu Is Lord Member

He was a member of a racist homophobic UFO cult, while being a black man. I doubt prison did a thing to rehabilitate that so yes it is a very real possibility.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  31. Anonymous Member

And let's not forget working with the security thugs at narconon locations.
  32. muldrake Member

When you said Nazis who hate Jews for being Jewish, I hope you actually meant "it's like hating someone for raping children because he raped children." And also, I don't know, "ignore me because I'm insanely dumb."
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 4
  33. amaX Member

This man is a convicted pedophile. He is sexually attracted to children. No amount of prison time is going to change his feeble mind about what gets him off. He will be coming out of prison at the age of 60. Unless something happened to him health wise while in prison then this man can still be sexually active. It seems his preference is for little girls so that means that little girls any where near him are in danger of being molested.

scientology tried their damnedest to get the mother of these two young girls to not go to the police. scientology wanted to handle it themselves. This mother is in fear that this man may be helped by scientology again. There is already evidence that they attempted to help this pedophile once. We are worried that they might help him again. And that frightens us because scientology will do anything to protect their precious organization. If you don't know that by now then I suggest you LURK MOAR.

It is disgusting that you compare us to Nazis who hate Jews. We are people who are trying to protect innocent children from a man who would do things that would ruin their little lives.

Where is YOUR compassion for those two little girls and their mother? Why do you only have compassion for the convicted pedophile? He is going to get out of prison. When do those girls and their mother get out of their living hell?
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  34. muldrake Member

This is what worries me. We know from past history that the cult has a practice of hiring sexually abusive perverts to work at Narconon (William Kent McGregor). Similarly, they have even deliberately placed children under the "care" of known rapists (Gabriel Williams).

This cult thinks it can cure all "aberrations," so they see nothing wrong with doing this. I'd say it's almost certain that if Strawn is still connected to the cult (who else would want this vile POS), they'll be giving him inappropriate duties.

It is for that reason, and not for some kind of revenge, that people should be keeping track of this creep.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  35. Quentinanon Member

The girls and her mother testified against scientologist pedophile in good standing Donald Anthony Strawn, so they are all suppressive persons, thus have no "protections" by scientology. (Realise that they had no protection as well when Tony Strawn victimised the girls as OSA knew he liked to have sexual relations with children on the Apollo.)
    In scientology, compassion = human emotion and reaction = aberration
    And to quote L. Ron Hubbard, "Never fear to hurt another in a just cause."
    What's a just cause? "The greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics."
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Quentinanon Member

• Agree Agree x 1
  37. grebe Member

Brother Mohammad's talents would be wasted in that role.

I have to assume, because he was close to Hubbard and he likes fucking kids, that he's part of Scientology's inner circle of playboy wanna-be-thugs --the people who know the cash cow milking scam for what it is. Being in the know, he's ideal for the role of courier and enforcer, although his felony conviction complicates getting through US customs. So either he stays in the US or he gets a manufactured identity and moves to some small Caribbean country with crooked banks.

Any islands with a significant NOI presence? I'm going NOI cuz of the time he spent in prison.
  38. Anonymous Member

I agree. Unless the judge did not make an error, this was good. Also a punishment for what was done is good.
    Maybe. Unless you know the case and person exactly, you cannot make such a statement. If statistics say such people don't change their orientation, a different treatment seems necessary. Talk to your local politician.
    Really? Then you are probably one of those who'd like to put such people on death row. I live in a country where death penalty is gone for good. Hope you will be able to live in a similiar culture, too.
    Maybe. But I suggest to leave this to psychological tests that should be done here. If he gets no help after the time in jail to build up something in his life, you are probably right. Then you should change the system of punishment. If a society is really interested in stopping such people from doing bad things, it has to do more than just put them in jail. Its like cancer. Treatment of pain is not enough, you have to do a surgery or other real therapy to get to the root of the problem.
    Its expensive, so it seems easier to just terminate them. Well, go ahead - and you'll end up where I started the comparison with Nazis.
    Yes, I do. Hating just because one belongs to a group is behind your thoughts.
    This guy you do not know. So if you hate him and never again trust him, it is because he is in a group where you will never let him escape. This is a very bad attitude imho. Your local god may forgive you.

So, observe him and don't trust him, I agree. But in a sensitive way with what I said in mind.
    Proud to be a moralfag.
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  39. anonymous612 Member

Dude, you crazy.

Also, can I just say, FUCK being sensitive to the needs of child rapists. They don't get to have needs. And if they do have needs, please inform me as to what they are so I can personally guarantee those needs aren't met. Because fuck them.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  40. Anonymous Member

An awful lot of child sex abusers were victims themselves and perpetuate the cycle of abuse by reasoning it's normal, acceptable, behaviour because it's their coping mechanism. Before you yell at me that I'm making excuses for them, I'm not. However, if you treat the offender it does stop more children being damaged. I'm not into soft options either because there must be punishment for the crime, but treatment needs to be offered before rehabilitation. Those who don't respond to treatment or repeat offend? Keep them excluded from society permanently.

Back on topic, there doesn't seem to be any evidence Strawn has had any treatment and Scientology sure as hell won't cure him because the assertion about adult thetans in a small body is a paedo's charter. Any info yet on the Sept 10th hearing?