Customize

Inmate Number 547113 Donald Anthony Strawn

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Aug 10, 2012.

1. I've put this project into the hands of our capable Florida Anons.

Quite okay to keep this thread alive, but major support is now in place for TonyShawnsX.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this thread. :)
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Anonymous Member

I really hope for the same. What a sicko.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Internetzin Member

Amen, Goodnight all you wonderful anons!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

This isn't Chips. No 10- 40 necessary, but loves for being a newbie. Also....learn and be happy I wasn't meaner.
    Also, Fuck you.
    • Dumb Dumb x 2
  5. sallysock Member

To the mom/dad out their who posted on the earlier thread. I am so sorry that this monster molested your kids. I hope that they are okay now. I send you lot's of love.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Quentinanon Member

I remember that scumbag from the Apollo. He molested a couple children while he was crew but Hubbard did not beach him because his mother was a "celebrity" named Amanda Ambrose. He also played "congos" (sic) on Hubbard's cacophonic album called "The Power of Source".
    Front of the album, Strawn is the african american male with the gray cap:
    frontn.jpg

Back of album, Strawn gets credit:
    [IMG]
    • Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Quentin, do you know if this is the same dude?

Pedophile on Appolo.jpg

Photo is from the Wikipedia page(s) put by the independent cultists on Facebook.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. amaX Member

that looks more like the black guy named Taylor listed on the back of the album that Quentin posted.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  10. You are probably correct, amaX. I'll keep looking around.
  11. I need anything that can be used to identify the perp in easy to understand term so that they everyman that happes to stop by the #OpPedoChat FB page can immediately identify the man.
    Since this OP has nothing to do with scientology, best keep all that jargon out of the info, unless its pertinent to this story.
  12. Anonymous Member

pedoCallImage.jpg

Photo taken May 05th, 2012

This is the cult connection thread: https://whyweprotest.net/community/posts/1839398/
  13. Anonymous Member

14. anonymous612 Member

LOS, here's his page with the Florida Dept of Law Enforcement on their sex offender list:

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/flyer.do?personId=11790

EDIT: Copypasta from it to here snipped because the formatting's all fucked up anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 3
  15. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 2
  16. Anonymous Member

Waoh. Crazy. Remember that guy clearly from around Flag... I did not know he was a chimo... I wonder if he'll be allowed anywhere near the org now.
  17. Quentinanon Member

That was Luten Taylor, the trombonist. Strawn is not in that photo. Luten stood behind Russ Meadows who played bass guitar. Russ was an auditor/case supervisor on the Apollo. After leaving scientology he worked as a plumber for a while.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. anonymous612 Member

EDIT: Sorry, guys, forgot. Before you visit these, use the "Guest Login" option here. https://pubtitles.co.pinellas.fl.us/login/loginx.jsp

Think I found the court dox. Or at least some of them.

If the link breaks, search for "STRAWN,DONALD" (no space, no quotes) here: http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/justice/GEInput.jsp

Searching Pinellas records for the case numbers listed in his DC page gave me this:
    http://pubtitlet.co.pinellas.fl.us/...PN=00757024&CS__ACS=ADULT&CS__RESULTS__KNT=10

I see...four felonies, a couple traffic, and a misdemeanor. The felonies are the charges associated with this case.

Grabbing screenshots now, but in the meantime, check the link.
  19. Anonymous Member

Well I would think he might go back to Clearwater, Florida so I called the Clearwater Police information desk to ask some questions. I was told or advised to just keep checking the "Florida Department of Law Enforcement Sexual Predator" site. Upon release the inmate is required to notify the state upon release or within a few days after release where they will be living. This will be a condition of his parole here is the link in case anyone wants to save googling or for future reference http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/offender/homepage.do;jsessionid=6BCqwDYGnN-UlESGvPEHuA__
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. anon walker Moderator

Scientology has this tendency to drop members who get caught or imprisoned. They denied Reed Slatkin when his Ponzi scheme went south. It's likely they'll drop him as well; he's got bad press trailing like toilet paper on a shoe.

His celebrity mom, I never heard of her and if she was famous in the 60s her time is probably past.

Of what value would strawn be to the First Dynamic? Not much, I think.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  21. Anonymous Member

Scroll up, Anon. His specific profile on the FDLE is linked above.
  22. Quentinanon Member

I think OSA will tell Strawn to stay away. It would be "bad PR" to do otherwise.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  23. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  24. Quentinanon Member

Strawn bounced a cheque.
  25. anonymous612 Member

Aww. No shankings? I'm kind of disappointed.
    • Funny Funny x 2
  26. muldrake Member

Florida's sex offender registration laws apply retroactively, so Strawn is currently in the Florida Department of Law Enforcement's Sexual Offenders and Predators List.

If you search that registry for Donald Strawn, he is there. There is also an option to "Track Offender."

I believe this is pursuant to Florida's adoption of its version of "Megan's Law," but in any event, it's in there.
    • Like Like x 2
  27. Quentinanon Member

Follow up on a few people from "The Apollo Stars":
    I see Neil Sarfati, a saxophonist, sitting down to Hubbard's right in the black and white group photo. Neil had a great sense of humour and could brighten up some of the more dismal moments of the sea org.
    Hubbard did not appreciate his wit and one day in February 1977 declared him a S.P. and wrote a bulletin called "Jokers and Degraders" condemning anyone who would put levity into their scientology experiences. Neil was the "head on a pike".
    Bill Potter, who played saxophone, was bisexual. In the mid-1980's he contracted AIDS and died in the 1990's. His wife, who was a nurse, was at his side.
    Luten Taylor is out of the sea org and no longer active in scientology.
    Kip Hansen, who worked as a stage hand, left the sea org and then scientology in the early 1980's. Today he works as a Mormon Missionary. His wife was Hubbard's cook for a while on the Apollo.
    • Like Like x 2
  28. anon walker Moderator

Maybe he will do what other Scientologist criminals do.
    Bounce to the left coast, like Tom Brennan and that Islam idiot.
    Aaaand...business as usual in California.
    • Agree Agree x 2
  29. amaX Member

it's my understanding that he has to stay in florida for so many years?

i was discussing this earlier today with an ex and they said that the only way scientology would take him back is if his mother left him a substantial amount of money in some sort of trust.
    • Winner Winner x 1
  30. Diablo Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

Talking of Scientologist prison inmates, when is Reed Slatkin out?

In 2002 he was sentenced to 14 years - will he serve the whole 14?
  32. Internetzin Member

Dong! Dong!... You're right it's law and order, aw shucks, am learning, Happy you weren't Herro, Also DIAF!! ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  33. anonymous612 Member

I can't find any confirmation on this. As far as I can tell, he can move, but 1) has to notify law enforcement in this state/county before he does, and 2) has to notify law enforcement in his destination/state after the move. And then his requirements about reporting in and such would just switch over to his destination's police department.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. amaX Member

i'm not sure about florida, but i know in my home state that parolees are not supposed to leave the state even for a short visit without consent from their parole officer. parolees are looked at like they're still serving their sentence.
    • Like Like x 1
  35. muldrake Member

According to the federal Inmate Locator, he's out July 6, 2013.
    • Like Like x 1
  36. anonymous612 Member

Oh, he'd definitely have to notify his parole officer, yeah. But he COULD leave. He'd just have to tell them he was going to.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. thanks alot boo!

I linked this thread on there and its already gotten alot of hits altho is has confused some people that have no idea past the fact that tom cruise is a clam, of what scientology is and why we are all so vehemently opposed to it.
    This is more on par with the understanding of my cavalry <3 on FB.
  38. That pretty much sums it up.

She was an "almost was" or a "never was". Whatever. She was a singer and she was more of a celebrity to Scientologists than anything else. She was about as famous (give or take) as Ingo Swan or Dick Glass. Never heard of them? Exactly.
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1