Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

I have a hacking cough.
  2. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

But there are stereos and a wonderful Hat Machine! :)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Anonymous Member

unt caek
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Anonymous Member

I hacked my air conditioner last week, made it go up to ten degrees colder.

/derail
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Internetzin Member

Which one of you naughty naughty anons been down hanging with those awful neo nazis again, I expects one of you to own up by the time I get back from LMAO!
  7. Anonymous Member

All I know is - A Sin Zone - is an anagram of neo nazis.

Also - Anon Size - FTW.

/derail
  8. anonysamvines Member

anywhere i can see this? i could do wit ta loolz

and ooh nawty nawty beau threatening illegal activities - gonna tell my mam on you for scaring me like that
  9. anonysamvines Member

that would be freesaxon and his socks i spect lol
  10. Anonymous Member

Beau, we've been accused of many thing, but being Nazi sympathizers has never been one of them. We would never hang out with Nazis. They don't dance, they walk funny and they rarely have cake.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  11. anonysamvines Member

but we would probably point at them, laugh and make them feel embarrassed:p
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. JohnnyRUClear Member

Nazis? The guys Hubbard copied for a lot of his megalomaniacal concepts? Seems an unlikely fit with Anon.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. Internetzin Member

Effreone mus haf uniforms in das sea org
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

They dance funny.
    hammertime.jpg
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

16. Anonymous Member

Sleazy weasel is sleazy!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

From Beau's phony anti drug FB page
    1w4uf.jpg.png
  18. Anonymous Member

You made Beau? Lashing out? Posting things like this on your site wont help.
    xqclmx.jpg.png
    • Funny Funny x 1
  19. Internetzin Member

First thing if ya reads the bit about 4 in 10000 it actually read as if you saved 4 in 10000, which does not sound too good.

Second thing If your running a referral site to get people into Narconon, it's probably not a great idea to mention deaths in Narconon in any context, Not good Marketing at all Beau!

But on second thoughts Beau leave it just as it is, YOU make me smile :)
    • Funny Funny x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  21. Internetzin Member

Traffic don't differentiate.

This traffic gonna make people go Wtf, maybe we should go elsewhere!
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

Some of the clams responses

4 thoughts on “Terrorist Group Anonymous Threatens Rehabilitation Center”

1. View attachment 50d624b5bb394f34c5ef8a7a22f454c0?s=40&d=http%3 Grace says:
      August 27, 2012 at 10:18 am
      Ya Narconon has saved a lot of lives these Anonymous people are nuts. I saw pictures of them at a Nazi convention. At first, I thought they where there to protest, then it turned out that they where actually supporting them. These people are insane.
    2. View attachment 015de8e6d32e6268f3a354c1857d1129?s=40&d=http%3 Agika says:
      August 28, 2012 at 6:23 pm
      Narconon rocks!!! They are impelled by the purpose to saves people’s life! Carry on guys!!! You are fantastic! icon_smile.gif )
    3. View attachment ed69c686f0a8a1a835b49b72ec334dcb?s=40&d=http%3 admin says:
      August 28, 2012 at 10:26 pm
      As an experienced drug addicted who’s been in and out of institutions my whole life, I can certainly say that Narconon is the best program. I have tried them all, and they have all failed. I am not kidding, but I’ve probably been to 20 rehabs in my life; some private, some state funded, and many other horrific institutions that tried to correct my problem. It wasn’t until, I went to NN in Oaklahoma then ended up transftering down to the one in Clearwater Florida to train and work. The one in Oaklahoma is much better, and I’d recommend it to anyone who is looking for long-term success. It’s the only program that actually focuses on ridding the body of toxin’s using a specialized sauna procedure; using oils, exerciser, and vitamins to rid the body of harmful substances. The staff there are great, and Gary Smith the one of the most down to earth people I have ever met.
    4. View attachment 74d1995daff06b7bebc2523d5a39b73d?s=40&d=http%3 shesajem says:
      August 29, 2012 at 12:44 am
      Narconon saved several of my friends from drug addiction. They have their lives back because of Narconon.
    5. View attachment 71fa01279c3cb855ec88990705c13c20?s=40&d=http%3 Hilary Shead says:
      August 29, 2012 at 1:12 am
      Anonymous is well known as a hate group, who hack into websites, are anti-social and just want to destroy anything doing good – some of their leaders have been jailed, so why would anyone take any notice of anything they say – they are worthless individuals. Narconon is completely opposite to them – helping people with drug addiction and rehabilitating them is one of the greatest things that can be done for people. It gives them their life back, makes them a functioning person able to work, pay taxes and enjoy life once more. Let’s back the good guys and ignore the trouble makers! Ruby
    6. View attachment 2afef0172aed5336dcb429b345d64b3e?s=40&d=http%3 Kerri Ellis says:
      August 29, 2012 at 1:20 am
      I’ve been associated with Narconon for over 35 years. I successfully came off drugs using these techniques 35 years ago. I’ve seen MANY successes since. The truth should be viewed here, not hear-say or rumor.
    7. View attachment 4d2c6feed3f06cbc54751d8c174f55d4?s=40&d=http%3 Jenny Kiggins says:
      August 29, 2012 at 1:40 am
      Narconon saved my husbands life 35 years ago..today we have 6 beautiful drug free, very able children and each other and are winning in life every day….not like the poor purposeless anonymous guys, they dont even have a clue on happiness or courage, all they do is attack good and hide while at it…cowards!!!
    8. View attachment 9d683192780356634610939e727b1eba?s=40&d=http%3 marisha says:
      August 29, 2012 at 1:52 am
      I am so tired of Anonymous and their childish antics of face masks – they are nothing but idiots – this highly respected and workable technology for the removal of drugs and restoration of lives should not be threatened but such a vile group of nobodies.
      They infiltrate and stir hatred.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  23. Anonymous Member

1. View attachment 9d683192780356634610939e727b1eba?s=40&d=http%3 marisha says:
      August 29, 2012 at 1:54 am
      get the police – get them removed with trespass orders – there are alot of people wanting this service and have a human right to it
    2. View attachment 9203da39ceff224841ebc499d3a5d4b6?s=40&d=http%3 Rene says:
      August 29, 2012 at 3:01 am
      Well done Narcanon.
    3. View attachment d05715980525d962089e8a5016cd9653?s=40&d=http%3 Daniel Cockerill says:
      August 29, 2012 at 5:05 am
      4 of my best mates were heavy drug addicts back about 5 to 10 years ago and the only reason they aren’t in jail or dead today is because they found the Narconon program first. These people turned their lives around and I am so thankful for that. Anyone criticising that same program can say whatever they like, but I don’t think they should be listened to. In my opinion the staff and volunteers that run the detox program are nothing if not saints.
    4. View attachment 6aa114d8617084a3fa451fd6fbeadfb7?s=40&d=http%3 michael kiggins says:
      August 29, 2012 at 10:21 am
      I DID THE NARCONON PROGRAM OVER 35yRS AGO ,& HAVE BEEN DRUG FREE SINCE .I TRIED OTHER PROGRAMS BEFORE NN & SOON RELAPSED. ANTISOCIAL PEOPLE & GROUPS ALWAYS TRY TO LESSEN ,SPREAD LIES,INVALIDATE GROUPS THAT DO HELP .I WOULD NOT BE ALIVE TODAY EXEPT FOR NN .THANKS GUYS !!!! TO THOSE WHO WOULD TRY TO PUT NN &ITS STAFF DOWN SHAME!!!ON YOU ‘I HOPE YOU DONT NEED HELP YOUR SELF & THERES NO NN BECAUSE YOU ,BUTI DONT THINK YOU ARE STRONG &BRAVE ENOUGH .NOTLIKE THE PEOPLE AT NN
    5. View attachment 1f788e40f3e334914c3f27368debf11b?s=40&d=http%3 Sebastian says:
      August 29, 2012 at 11:04 am
      I have met people on drugs. They don’t want this. I have met people who have gone to rehab and are straight back onto drugs.
      Narconon works and is very good at producing results. Anonymous are guilty of many crimes like illegal computer hacking. If your child was on drugs they would be more likely to actually be the people selling the drugs as opposed to the people getting your child off the drugs.
      Anonymous have only a desire to destroy and their “help” is a masked effort to destroy.
    6. View attachment 1c135c561462b08b8e35a2f4d73aba3a?s=40&d=http%3 Joe says:
      August 29, 2012 at 6:46 pm
      I posted this on one the annonymous hate site’s! They took it down! Thought you guys would like to read.
      Hello my name is Joe. I am very sad to hear about these deaths and being a parent myself I can still only imagine how they must feel and my heart goes out to them. Now that being said, I take exception to this page and its purpose. At first when I saw the page I was interested to see what it had to say, then I started to look into some of the things that were being said and proved them to be lies. I believe the complete condemnation of an organization that has helped tens of thousands get off drugs on the basis of exaggerations and out-right lies to be reprehensible and shameful. If you were out for reform instead of moving to shut the place down it would give you more credibility.
      I watched some footage of the protest on and found many of the things that were said by hate goup to be false. The first is that Narconon does not believe in medicine. I know this to be untrue because I went there and I personally was taken to doctor’s appointments several times during my stay and I was even prescribed antibiotics for a respiratory infection by the doctor that is employed there. I also heard Collin (Henderson) say in an interview that he was not able to have his blood pressure medication while he was there. I was there before him and I too was on BP meds and not only were they given to me but when I forgot to take them, someone would come remind me that I needed to take them, so not only do they believe in medicine but it is Mandatory that you take the meds that are prescribed to you by your own doctor for a physiological issue. They do not believe in psychiatric medications but WHO DOES?
      I heard one of the protesters imply that “The ONLY church belongs to Jesus Christ and his followers” even as a Christian I find this type of ignorance to be EMBARRASSING and BIGOTED !
      I also heard another protester liken the treatment of the students to “cattle ready to be slaughtered” I find this to be offensive being that the individuals that died did so as a result of the fact that they chose to smuggle in and use drugs. BTW everybody who goes off campus gets searched when they come back (I know I was) but they can’t search your body cavity, it is illegal!
      Collin also said that the success rate is actually the “conversion rate”??? Wow, so you mean that out of the 10,000 individuals cared for by this facility, 7,000 are now Scientologists?? That is incredible!! (sarcasm) I wonder how he gathered that after being there for 2 weeks because while I was there I never even heard the word Scientology and if some was to try and tell me to go to a Church Of Scientology I would have taken big exception to it, not because I don’t like Scientology but I don’t like religious intolerance nor do I like religious views forced upon me.
      Bert said that students are charged 15,000 dollars to leave?? I find this comical because at one time during my stay I wanted to leave (to go get high BTW). I took it as far as finding out what my refund would be if I did in fact decide to leave. They gave me an invoice indicating the price for the services I had already received (withdrawal services) and gave me a statement in writing that I would receive the remainder of the money credited to my account (22,500) in refund. Thank God that I stayed because I have been sober for 10 years now!
      It was mentioned that insurance does not pay for any part of the Narconon program. This is another out and out lie! I know this because I got my sister into the program and while I did not have insurance she did (AETNA) It paid 100% of the services and I was able to get a former NN student to donate the money to pay for the deductible! There are multiple insurance plans out there that will pay for this type of care. So I would appreciate it if Collin were to educate himself on the subject of insurances.
      It was also said that students are made to pay 50 dollars a day for vitamins? Well I was never asked to pay one dime for vitamins. It was mentioned that the vitamins don’t have anything written on the package this is true but they come from a giant bottle that does have the contents of the pack clearly stated. If a person was skeptical they should just ask to see the bottle, it’s nothing but a Daily Multivitamin Pack, the same as the ones you can get at any convenience store. I find the claim that these are somehow not vitamins or contain something other than vitamins to be quite paranoid sounding. It should also be noted that only fat soluble vitamins are dangerous to take in high doses such as vitamin A and as such, these vitamins are not given by Narconon in high doses. BTW the lethal dose of niacin is 2.25 POUNDS or roughly 2,000,000 mgs (for those who can’t do math) so 50-5000 mgs on an acute basis isn’t going to hurt anybody!
      Collin also likened the program to a “Ponzi Scheme”??? Sorry to inform you Collin but you should actually find out what the words Ponzi scheme mean and then you would know that even if all the lies that you told were true, even with this erroneous depiction of the Narconon Program, it still would not fit the definition of a Ponzi scheme.
      The last statement that I have problem with is that Gary Smith lied in his signed statement to the media. First of all, I’m sure that Gary Smith has a lawyer advising him on such statements and as a former law student the first piece of advice I would give him is to make sure that everything included in such statements be 100% factual and able to be proven in court! Unless Gary has had no legal advice given to him at all, I find it very hard to believe that he would lie in a signed statement to the media when under this type of scrutiny it would most certainly be found out. I have read his statement and I found it all to be true.
      Look, nobody reading this has to believe me but even the average guy can tell that you are all full of it.
      Thank You and Good Day.
    • Funny Funny x 3
  24. Anonymous Member

Terrorist Group Anonymous Threatens Rehabilitation Center

Posted on August 27, 2012 by admin

Anonymous has began to threaten Narconon a non-profit drug and alcohol rehab that has saved many lives and has been a great asset to the community and the world in which it serves. Here is a letter from Gary Smith, and if you look deeply at the statistics 4 out of 10,000 saved whom are living happy and healthy lives is a pretty good statistic. I think that Narconon Arrowhead is doing a great job, and Anonymous is just another hate group that acts more like a gang hiding behind some illusive utopian dream that is completely unrealistic and out of touch from reality. Anonymous is complaining, while Narconon is saving lives. Think about it, who’s actually serving a better purpose.

AN OPEN LETTER FROM NARCONON ARROWHEAD’S CEO, GARY W. SMITH

To the grieving parents I want to say that I know what it is like to lose a child. My wife and I have struggled through every birthday, every Christmas and the date of death, year after year for nearly two decades now. I understand at a gut level what these parents are going through and how desperate they are for answers they need to explain the terrible loss. I also know there are no set rules in how someone grieves for a lost loved one. If going public in search of those answers is how one is going to deal with a loss of this magnitude I understand that and I respect them and their right to do so.

There are structured regulatory and administrative procedures that are followed in Oklahoma whenever there are critical incidents that raise public safety concerns. Narconon Arrowhead has cooperated fully and openly with all the agencies involved in this process and will continue to do so until a full accounting of all the facts in these matters can be assembled. This matter is best left in the hands of the participating agencies who can maintain unbiased objectivity.

The facts in this case and the thousands of lives that have been saved from drug addiction because of the Narconon program over the last 20 years are getting lost in the unsubstantiated claims from too many outside sources that are not party to the circumstances surrounding these incidents, the Narconon Arrowhead program or the agencies that are investigating the public safety concerns in these matters.

Following are some of the important facts that have been ignored by some of the recent reporting that the public has a right to know.

Narconon since opening 20 years ago in Oklahoma has cared for and delivered drug and alcohol rehabilitation services to over 10,000 individuals.

For Narconon’s first 19 years of operation there were no client deaths in the program or the facility. In 2012 there were three deaths in the facility over a 9 month period.

Narconon has made 2 requests to the families of the deceased to sign a HIPAA compliant release of information waiver so Narconon could address inaccuracies in some of the information that is being reported about the deaths but Legal Counsel for the families have advised their clients not do so. To date permission for Narconon to speak about these individuals has been denied.

It is Narconon Arrowhead’s position that the organization has not violated any laws or certification requirements and has been in full compliance with all requests made by the regulatory agencies and law enforcement involved in the current investigations.

Narconon Arrowhead is a non-profit organization that was organized for public benefit purposes. Narconon is a non religious program, meaning it does not require a client to make any religious choices. Narconon has been associated with the Church of Scientology inasmuch as it is based on teachings from L. Ron Hubbard that are specific to life improvement skills and nutritional therapies that are designed to improve physical health; develop sound problem identification and solving skills; heighten one’s sense of moral values and build self esteem . These are key issues that need to be addressed in the addiction recovery process. While most of the principals and rehabilitation methods used at Narconon can be found within the vast amount of information contained in the religion of Scientology materials, all of the materials pertaining to the Narconon recovery program have been completely secularized and contain no religious philosophy.

Narconon Arrowhead is certified to offer non medical detox services by the ODMHSAS and accredited by CARF and has complied fully with all applicable regulations and treatment standards set forth by these two agencies. Additionally, Narconon has remained in full compliance with all state laws that govern the legal operation and conduct of a Drug and Alcohol Rehabilitation Program in Oklahoma since it was first licensed and accredited in 1992.

Narconon Arrowhead has offered 45-48 ability to pay scholarship beds per year since 2001. This scholarship program was created for individuals who are in need of drug or alcohol rehabilitation services that do not have the financial resources to pay for treatment services or who could not secure a state funded treatment bed at their time of need. Most of these beds in this program have been granted to local Oklahomans at no cost to the state or its tax payers.

Narconon Arrowhead currently employs 175 staff. All are taxpaying residents of Oklahoma.
    Narconon Arrowhead is within the top 10 employers in Pittsburg and McIntosh Counties.
    Narconon drug education lecturers have delivered drug prevention programs to approximately 200,000 young people and adults in Oklahoma in the last 5 years. All were delivered at no cost to the state or its tax payers.
    Over Narconon’s 20 year history in Oklahoma to date there has been a total of 5 lawsuits concerning former Narconon clients. 3 were settled, 1 was dismissed and 1 is pending.

Among Narconon Arrowhead’s 175 staff there are 44 licensed or credentialed treatment staff that work with our clients at the Narconon Arrowhead facility.

1 Medical Director, Licensed Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine. He is a member of the American Society of Addiction Medicine. Board Certified Family Practice ˆ American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and FDA Certification for Outpatient Opiate Addiction Treatment.

7 full time LPN’s. This exceeds state requirements for nursing staff for non medical detox or residential treatment services.

3 LADC’s (Licensed Alcohol and Drug Counselors) with ICAADC (International Certified Advanced Alcohol and Drug Counselor) certification.

2 CADC’s (Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselors) with ICADC (International Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor) certification.

20 CCDC’s (Certified Chemical Dependency Counselor, Certified through the National Association of Forensic Counselors and The National Board of Addiction Examiners)

5 CBHCM’s (Certified Behavioral Health Case Managers)

2 ODMHSAS trained ASI (Addiction Severity Index) Interviewers.

4 ODMHSAS trained RSS’s (Recovery Support Specialist)

Sincerely,

Gary W. Smith, CEO

Narconon of Oklahoma, Inc.

RELEASE DATE: August 2012
    • Funny Funny x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Beau Griffis is a racist pile of shit!
    Someone should post this on a NOI thread to let them see how clams really view them. SLAVE? Really Beau?
    2mp0s93.jpg.png
    • Agree Agree x 2
  26. Anonymous Member

27. Clusterdux Member

This is great.
    If someone hears that a drug rehab is "under attack from a terrorist organization" they are sure as hell not going to send their friends/family there. They might also be inclined to investigate wtf is going on, epically since the letter is pretty vague on WHY they are being attacked.
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  28. Anonymous Member

29. Intelligence Member

Mmmm,., I think Mr. "Beau Jingles" is more than a wee bit in need of medical therapy
    by a shrink? First, he wants to meet with lawyers to spill his guts in a "Tell-All" against
    the cult in return for a fat $$$$$ check? Then when told by Anons on WWP to GFY, he
    returns to the "Cult-Trough" to slurp up disgusting beggings for business?

Mr. Beau, I think you may be heading for a Court Summons to be deposed under oath
    at the rate you're going? In fact, I think there is a good chance:)

• Like Like x 6
  30. Internetzin Member

He a funny man! When I see him in my minds eye he's a short round duck paddling his little legs furiously under the water.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  31. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  32. JohnnyRUClear Member

Clammy clam clam!
    No, we're cooking a well done NarCONon.

Try to keep up. (It should be easy for a homo novis, right?)
    What a pile of hog shit. Claiming to be a Christian, and not a Scientologist? Nice "acceptable truth" there, cultie. Nobody reading this has to believe you and nobody should.
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  33. Anonymous Member

Useful intel is useful. Thanks Gary!

I looked for the name of the organization providing the ICAADC. I found the "Michigan Certified Board of Addiction Professionals." But Googling that only gives 5 results.

"Michigan Board of Addiction Professionals" gives 10 results.

Then I found the "International Certification & Reciprocity Consortium" (IC&RC).
    http://www.oasas.ny.gov/sqa/credentialing/reciprocity.cfm

Looks like a big deal but I don't like it. Too much alphabet soup. Totally impossible for patients to navigate so many confusing acronyms.
  34. JohnnyRUClear Member

Anon is now butthurt about overqualified cult staffers? :)
    • Funny Funny x 3
  35. Anonymous Member

Like, Dang! They out-derp-ded us!
  36. Anonymous Member

[IMG]

Aw, shuck folks, we aren't ever gonna beat Beau, eh gots hisself a degree in Persuasive Communications! LOL!
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  37. BigBeard Member

Only the narCONon's lies, dangerous practices, and potential revenue stream resulting from them.

Thinking about reporting to DHS as a 'false terrorist threat claim, intended to stifle protected 1st Amendment speech'.

Have a nice day Gary.:)

BigBeard
    • Winner Winner x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

Yeah, at what point did drug rehabs become targets of terrorist organizations? LOL

Pay you filthy detox infidels! Allah ak-drugs!

We could sit outside the rehab and wait. When they come out we all could jump out of a rusty old van with IV rubber bands tied around our foreheads and lob dime bags of crack at them. We can yell pay you filthy detox infidels! Allah ak-drugs!

Beau, you are a compleat retard.
    • Funny Funny x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

Jem Kinggins says: She will pass this along to Aussie and Kiwi SCIENTOLOGY groups.
    Beau admits to: going to ABLE convention at Scientology FLAG, refers to people as SP's and has others do the same and they have the nerve to say Narconon is not connected to Scientology???

Also Beau admits he is using his site to forward people to Narconon and braggs about blocking out other vocies than the ones that further his cause. He is trying to create a reality that is not there.
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  40. billybob Member

Let us all remember that Beau Griffis was shooting up less than 1 year ago.
    Yet, he tells his fellow clams that he has 15 years drug experience!

I guess that's true, if he means 15 years of USING drugs!

Beau Griffis just loves telling his "acceptable truths!"
    • Agree Agree x 2