Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. You had me at 'touch' x
  2. JohnnyRUClear Member

Who needs David Love when we've got this?
    • Like Like x 2
  3. A6t5s
    This message by A6t5s has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 4
  4. Anonymous Member

Bullshit! There's nothing there!
    • Like Like x 1
  5. JohnnyRUClear Member

Well. I guess that's it for Edgar Davis Glove then.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. No glove no.. ah, forget it.
  7. I'm busy, I am a full time student who's about to graduate and move on with his life. Of course, I would like more time to communicate my research, and I will certainly post it. However, time is a commodity when you have a lot of things too do. Please give me time, there will soon be information on that site.

Thank you for understanding
    Beau Griffis
  8. Anonymous Member

No worries, Beau.

No one is on the edge of their chair eagerly awaiting new milestones in illiteracy to be posted by you.

Will your new exposé blog have comment threads?

We all remember how well that ended for you on Rehabwatcher. To this day I continue to bask in the lulz.
    • Like Like x 2
  9. JohnnyRUClear Member

Ya know, Beau... you actually don't strike me as a bad person, so I always feel a little sad when you get laid into with maximum vigor here. It's just that you are kind of dumb but can't bring yourself to admit it, so it's hard to be sympathetic. The scorn you keep getting is your lesson, but you resist learning it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

It's just hard not to react to extreme hubris on the Internet. :)
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I am older now, grew up in the IRC Efnet Scene, and worked as a system administrator for some time. Then, I was told that I was being trolled, and this was a form of social engineering. In my days, trolling and social engineering meant two different things. It was the difference between coding smurf.c and executing the code itself with 0 days traded for prefixes in the old chatrooms. Social Engineering meant to get something, by compromising a network or security function by talking your way into it. That little bit of data you need to get the pieces put together and actually exploit the box etc… Now, with threats, harassments, and other forms of verbal-cyber-bullying tactics, I have not reveled any information. I do have a lot, and it keeps me safe for now, and one day it may also be profitable. However, insulting me instead of conducting civilized discourse would certain be the new term trolling not the social engineering that I believe in. I don't know, I know you guys have it out for a particular group, and I don't blame you; they've ruined a lot of lives. They might of saved some, but they have certainly done more harm than good in my opinion, and the Tech, is not run how it should be. I am a dead agent, not a free-zoner, and basically just an academic at the moment, with the plans to go into business here soon. Nothing to do with the Church or anything like that, yet it's interesting that I'm still being followed by both groups. I almost got coerced the other day into writing a KR. I asked for an indemnity agreement--that's when things got silent. So I know they don't always do as they say, yet they certainly preach do as I say, not as I do…… That's all I have for you today, I hope that helps.
  12. Yes, it will be a mirror of rehab watcher, which will be going back up, since it no longer depends on my job on what sites I choose to host now. I like freedom of expression, yet it was censored, and I had to figure, ok my job, or taking down this website. I have a family to consider, so I had to do what was right at that moment. Hope you understand.
  13. Anonymous Member

I do understand that I much prefer Beau In Unreal. Way more lulz.

Who censored Rehab Watcher? You taking down one of your ghastly sites isn't censorship. It's a fucking blessing!
  14. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

WTF is this
  16. The Internet Member

I'm sorry to hear that. I didn't even know you were ill.
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

This is only relevant if we know the date.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

Pastebin date...

Screen Shot 2013-11-26 at 4.22.02 PM.png
  19. There's simply nothing to this besides the fact that someone appears to have a grudge….. I'd like to know the person who has the grudge and find out the truth behind this. This is not a fact this is an assumption. We need facts, and if the person whom posted this is serious about these texts; doesn't that make him the one committing numerous crimes? Why would he incriminate himself? This is just a bunch of empty crap. Reveal yourself if you have something to say? To post things that may or may not be true and run seems sort of strange?

20. It is time to expose the information regarding scientology that I have detached from the Network. If you are interested, I need a secure server and some support.
  21. Anonymous Member

Support or... $upport?
  22. Anonymous Member

Which makes me trust you even more (you freakin' moran), *facepalm #0-97*
  23. Rehab watcher was censored by NN International whom had told me to take it down, because it was getting too much black PR. The order came from Phil Hart, and it was handed down the $cientology command structure. It was take it down or find a new job. At the time, I didn't like the fact they had something to hide, I took it down to save my job. That's all it was at that point, yet I quit because they owed me a lot of money and did not want to pay. That's it!
  24. Anonymous Member

Why not just turn over what you have to Tony Ortega?

He'll do the right thing with it all.

You can be the Edward Snowden of cult crap-a-rama!

Tony Ortega <tonyo94@gmail.com>

You'll be glad you did!
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Anonymous Member

Dooo Eeeeeet Faggot!
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Anonymous Member

Do it Beau!
  27. I need support to transfer this information and post it on a secure server somewhere, so that all can see. The very mention of this caused Scientology hired attorney's to reveal themselves as they looked at me on the roof top of the building across the street. This individual appeared to be the same individual who gave me an invitation to my deposition. He's certainly a prick, and I don't know why he's around my house again. What's interesting is that just before I caught him and took a picture of him spying on my residence, someone in my building set off the fire alarm. I guess he was trying to get me out, so he could serve me again? I already gave my deposition to the courts, and I was completely honest in what I had to say. Why this guy is back, I have no idea? Why would he be interested in me right after I make an attempt to release information that could be quite damaging to their organization. Granted my computer was hacked and a lot of what they wanted was deleted from my hard drive. Nevertheless, what they don't know is that I have an offline hard drive, yet after yesterdays meeting with the guy on the roof--I am spooked. When I ask for support, I am asking for a legal route of non exposure to release information in order to do it anonymously. My location has been compromised and I am now leaving, since it's quite obvious that my IP address revealed my location and led the same guy whom was involved in the beginning of my deposition to my house. That's why I am forced to leave, and I know this board is monitored and all that I ask is that someone concerned with the truth can take this information from me and do something positive with it. I don't want to be involved in this, and I don't think anyone of you would either: especially after seeing someone violate your privacy by what was seen as the following: Someone set of a fire alarm hoping I would leave the house; I did not? 15 Minutes later same lawyer or someone who works for their office is across the street trying to look in side my house, which has tinted windows from the outside, yet he was seen clearly. I took a photograph. The point is I don't want to be involved in this, and I need help and support, guidance, or what to do, since in reality I was handed a bunch of dirty laundry that wasn't even mine. It's clear their interested, and that's why I have to go. There's a certain individual whom I talk too that I trust, his name starts with a C, and I've talked to him on FB and Skype. Either him or legal council for the defense may be able to help me; for now though, I'm off on vocation.
  28. Anonymous Member

Can you post the pics that you captured? Lets have some fun with these fuckers.
  29. IMG_0335.JPG
    IMG_0334.JPG

Their in route if that didn't work already.
  30. [IMG]
    [IMG]

[IMG]
  31. For some reason this site and my computer is giving me troubles I sent them to a friend who will post them on here in a second. I just read what's going on with their legal case, and everything makes a lot more sense now. I have the records they don't want released, and after reading what I had just read--it appears as if they had sent someone after me to get them. When the pictures appear, I didn't zoom in and when we locked eyes he left, but you guys are good with Photoshop I'm sure. This is pure stocking and invasion of my privacy. Just goes to show how far they will go.
  32. After reading what's going on and having a judge order that documents can be shared, I look forward to sharing a lot of information on this thread. I cannot for some reason figure out how to upload these photos. I don't know much about this blog; if someone could help--I'd greatly appreciate it. If not, I already sent to photo's to a friend of mine who will post them here I'm sure of it.

Thanks Guys
    BG
  33. www.facebook.com/TheRealBeauGriffis I posted the pictures there and made that page, since people were posing as me.

34. Is there any chance you can take my name out of this thread, since I'm applying to Graduate schools and this information or investigation of the unethical nature of Narconon and Scientology doesn't reflect me. I am more than willing to share information, but I'll be honest this doesn't help me go further being the exposure is something I don't want. Also, I want to be on your team, but I'd rather be Anonymous.

Thanks Everyone
    Beau Griffis
  35. Anonymous Member

36. The Internet Member

Screen Shot 2014-01-08 at 11.59.12 AM.png

Pretty sure this is what you see when you look up, "self defeating" in the dictionary.
    • Like Like x 2
  37. Anonymous Member

Your offer to expose the cult + narconon is noble and commendable. However, the way you've pitched it to WWP appears manipulative to me.

I'm not saying it is manipulative, I'm saying that it could be interpreted that way.

Staying with "for me" for a while, it seems (to me) that you may be trying to get this thread removed in exchange for arranging all kinds of cult and narconon dox to go online.

The WWP Membership could be encouraged to have a Poll, asking about whether or not this thread should disappear, after the material you have shows up online in a secure and stable fashion and is mirrored numerous times.

The outcome of such a WWP Membership Poll may be in favour of a thread removal, or not.

Let's make a hypothetical for this.

Let's say the outcome of the poll is: "Yeah, the thread should come down because Beau Griffis did the right thing and exposed the cult + narconon online."

This outcome would not determine whether or not the thread comes down.

The outcome would merely reflect a WWP Membership consensus.

The next phase of this hypothetical would involve the membership making an appeal to the site Administration, asking for a removal of the thread, putting it out-of-sight into the AvS Archive.

AFAIK, WWP site Administration has the final word on all this.

As far as I understand it, and I'm not an expert, this is the situation you're wanting to become involved with here.
  38. If you are after me, why should I provide any of you information. Your an idiot, I didn't open a sober living house. Last time, I leave any information on this board.

Good Bye
    B6