Customize

Informed Treatment/Rehabwatcher/Beau Griffis Mega Thread

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by billybob, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

But ... but ... but ... aren't you the L33T H4X0R and IT expert? If you can't protect servers from the retards at $cientology, Inc., you should get outa the game, Beau. Really!
  2. Oh! Too bad Beau,so sorry to hear that.
  3. Anonymous Member

Beau: "The squrills hate me, because I'm too god dam computer savy packet sniff every thing video recordings voice recordings bugs, I am the ethics officer you should be honest with. If your not you'll loose. Am I bragging no, when I lose me know the minute they stopped coming after me is when I exposed all their spys in anonymous, I know them all personally."

Get some hepl B.G. Seriouly, you really do need therapy for possible Bi-Polar and being a Sociopath.

4. JUST SOME GUY THINKS BEAU IS KEEPING THEM DOWN BECAUSE HE ALREADY HAS PROOF AND CAN GET MORE IN DAMAGES IN COURT LITTLE BIRD TOLD ME......
  5. USING LIBEL SUITES AS HARASSMENT IS CALLED SWAT IN CALIFORNIA ANTI-SWAT LAWS SCIENTOLOGY HAS ACTUALLY BEEN OUTDONE BY THE BEAU CHARACTER. HE CAN PUT THEM BACK UP BUT LOOK AT THE DAMAGES HE'S GETTING WITH AN AGENT HE CALLED VIA THE SITE THATS NOT DOWN AND MODIFIED AND HAS ALL THE INFORMATION HE NEEDS WHEN THEY CLAIMED THAT ONE OF HIS SITES THAT IS STILL UP WITH THE SCIENTOLOGY PASSWORD WAS PART OF THEIR PROGRAM. TIME IN TIME, BEAU AINT AS DUMB AS YOU THINK. HE'S FAST AND MAKES SNAP JUDGMENTS BUT HE LEADS HIS PRETY TO HIS HOLE HAVING THE RESOURCES TO BACK IT UP. HE'LL GET A GOOD CHUNK OF MONEY OUT OF THIS ONE.
  6. Beau committed suicide claiming that the harassment of scientology would of killed him eventually he left files and names and everything in the hope that it would help others

RIP Beau
  7. Anonymous Member

I hope that is not true.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

AGREE!
  9. He wrote a lot planned out a lot and set Narconon up with an agent on the phone when they claimed that informedtreatment.com was their program in Oaklahoma, he changed the numbers, yet was compromised and that site was up. In the paper he got Bob Griggs to admit that informedtreatment.com was there program and is based in Oklahoma. He planned out everything straightened his evidence and quoted Socrates stating the unexamined truth is not worth living. Also, he received a who's who award that day, which is very prestigious. And he said, I make it and they take it all away. They care about their racket human life to them is only a variable that is attached the the premonition of what may be in their bank account. This is not your typical death suicide letter, he practically wrote a book and then died; he said if I have to go so others will understand then I have to go. I tried working it out, I tried everything, but the unexamined truth is not worth living, and there's one of me against so many of them. Jesus, this will be published by the family, it's actually well written and when Beau wants to write well he can write very well. You may not know that about him, but it's his talent. He has a published book out already talking about the sacrificial lamb. This is what he believed would help him in the eyes of God. He sacrificed himself and this will certainly be published. It is amazing. The plan was thought out, well written, very accurate, very eye opening, and I believe this will be a major blow to the Church of Scientology. This guy is not your ordinary guy, Beau is not scared to die, he believed it to be the next great adventure. However, after reading that, he believed that suicide is justified if it helps another and if hell is where he goes; than that's where he goes. God understands that he is not of this world and was sent to do something. He believes that this was it. Doug Schotters is mentioned many times as well, and there's two packets his written story and then an explanation of the information that was on the disk and handed over to the police.
  10. Anonymous Member

How did he end his life?
    • Drowning?
    • Drugs?
    • Fire?
    • Firearms?
    • Gas?
    • Slashed wrists?
    • Rope noose?
    • Leap from a tall building?
    ???
  11. Anonymous Member

Since he was only willing to sell his earth-shattering info for the highest dollar, and instead of being a real hero, he an heroed with a 'cunning plan' that would make him a hero (???) - I can only say that nothing of value was lost.

Can I have his 'smokin' hot' girlfriend?
    • Like Like x 1
  12. I figure he laid back, crossed his arms over his chest, closed his eyes, and dropped his body. They teach you how to do that in Scn, ya know? So when it doesn't work (as The Tech always doesn't), he's gonna have one raging headache tomorrow morning.
  13. Anonymous Member

"Guns are always the best method for a private suicide. They are more stylish looking than single-edged razor blades and natural gas has got so expensive. Drugs are too chancy. You might miscalculate the dosage and just have a good time."

~ P.J. O'Rourke
    • Like Like x 5
  14. They said they'd pay him his commissions in a best effort attempt with the help of NN Int

Beau Griffis
    8/15/12

Enemy (Find Out Who You Really Are)
    An individual who cares for the safety and well being of anybody that becomes effect over a substance. A determined person that is willing to do whatever is necessary to make sure that what I am doing what is really the right to do. I found that that I am a determined person. I realize that I can be quite pushy when trying to exert my will amongst others within my group. I am some one who needs to keep a constant handle on the will I exert amongst others within my group. I sometimes mistakenly take on the color of an enemy when I am trying to get things done; but I am a good person who wants to do what is right. I need to be careful with broad generalizations and realize that one individual does not necessarily represent the group as a whole.
    Doubt
    1. I have informed myself honest on the actual intentions and activities of the Narconon organization, and that is to detox and provide individuals with the tools necessary to live a happy life and become a productive member of society.
    2. The majority of people that use the tools of the Narconon program tend to do well. The statistics of the Narconon organization are ones from my own personal experience are better than other drug programs that I have seen.
    3. Based on the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics the Narconon organization should be helped.
    4. The old group I am renaming it “the old group”, that I was a part of as to it’s objectives and intentions. I have evaluated “the old group” to be dishonest, covert, unethical, and antagonistic due to their actions ie.. Not paying employees, lying, using wrong data, using materials as wrong policies etc…
    5. The group is in “treason condition, due to point #4. They have trouble getting new starts onto the program, and there GI is greatly affected, due to their dishonesty and non-standard application of the tech. This causes them to be down stat.
    6. I have decided to befriend the group of Narconon individuals and affiliates that strives to promote non-overt products on their lines. I have announced this to Mike Hoy and his associates as well as the ‘old group’ that I was part of by quitting my job with Narconon Florida.
    7. I will promote, promote, promote.
    8. I am taking on the conditions of the new group.
    Liability
    1. My friends the ‘new group’ as defined in point #6 in my doubt formula. Narconon East US, Narconon International, etc….
    2. I delivered an effective blow to the enemies of the group by giving sensitive data to Mike Hoy and his associates despite person danger. I have also wrote up my overt’s and withholds.
    3. I went to the life improvement center in downtown St Petersburg Florida and over a 3-day period I handed out approximately 400 booklets. I handed out DVDs 40, The Way To Happiness Booklets 250, and Truth About Drugs Booklets 100. I also went around to local businesses and spoke to people about what these books entail and how they are able to help improve people’s lives. I also talked to one individual who is coming in as a possible new start to the live improvement center in St Petersburg

4. I am asking permission to rejoin the group of Standard Narconon Individuals who strive to achieve the standard VFP.

Beau Griffis
    8/15/12

Enemy (Find Out Who You Really Are)
    An individual who cares for the safety and well being of anybody that becomes effect over a substance. A determined person that is willing to do whatever is necessary to make sure that what I am doing what is really the right to do. I found that that I am a determined person. I realize that I can be quite pushy when trying to exert my will amongst others within my group. I am some one who needs to keep a constant handle on the will I exert amongst others within my group. I sometimes mistakenly take on the color of an enemy when I am trying to get things done; but I am a good person who wants to do what is right. I need to be careful with broad generalizations and realize that one individual does not necessarily represent the group as a whole.
    Doubt
    1. I have informed myself honest on the actual intentions and activities of the Narconon organization, and that is to detox and provide individuals with the tools necessary to live a happy life and become a productive member of society.
    2. The majority of people that use the tools of the Narconon program tend to do well. The statistics of the Narconon organization are ones from my own personal experience are better than other drug programs that I have seen.
    3. Based on the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics the Narconon organization should be helped.
    4. The old group I am renaming it “the old group”, that I was a part of as to it’s objectives and intentions. I have evaluated “the old group” to be dishonest, covert, unethical, and antagonistic due to their actions ie.. Not paying employees, lying, using wrong data, using materials as wrong policies etc…
    5. The group is in “treason condition, due to point #4. They have trouble getting new starts onto the program, and there GI is greatly affected, due to their dishonesty and non-standard application of the tech. This causes them to be down stat.
    6. I have decided to befriend the group of Narconon individuals and affiliates that strives to promote non-overt products on their lines. I have announced this to Mike Hoy and his associates as well as the ‘old group’ that I was part of by quitting my job with Narconon Florida.
    7. I will promote, promote, promote.
    8. I am taking on the conditions of the new group.
    Liability
    1. My friends the ‘new group’ as defined in point #6 in my doubt formula. Narconon East US, Narconon International, etc….
    2. I delivered an effective blow to the enemies of the group by giving sensitive data to Mike Hoy and his associates despite person danger. I have also wrote up my overt’s and withholds.
    3. I went to the life improvement center in downtown St Petersburg Florida and over a 3-day period I handed out approximately 400 booklets. I handed out DVDs 40, The Way To Happiness Booklets 250, and Truth About Drugs Booklets 100. I also went around to local businesses and spoke to people about what these books entail and how they are able to help improve people’s lives. I also talked to one individual who is coming in as a possible new start to the live improvement center in St Petersburg
    4. I am asking permission to rejoin the group of Standard Narconon Individuals who strive to achieve the standard VFP.

Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 1:12 PM
    To: prodution@narcononeastus.org
    Subject: Data

Got heroin on LOA with mom from some guy named Mark who lives in Tulsa. The mom met up with Gabe and Mark, and she had no idea he was using drugs.
    Sold balance bracelets to make money for drugs.
    Went to see probation officer after sauna brought back drugs in his butt to avoid search.
    Got in a fight with Megan over 2D so waited to use the drugs; until he was off the radar.
    Shot heroin in his neck vein twice. First time he was fine, then second time he did it again and overdosed.
    He was able to make it back to bed, so I didn't know whether or not anything was wrong/
    Found him in the morning; it sounded like he was snoring.
    Verbal addition, by phone:
    Did you use with him?
    No, Did not use with him that evening, he had Hep C and I could not share needle as I did not have Hep C.
    Alexis?
    Ask her.
    BG Is willing to cooperate and assist as needed on a go-forward basis.

########################################################################

8/14/12

1. Mike and Beau together are going to liaise with his family, which allows Beau to continue his schooling and fulfill the agreements with his father. Mike agrees to help Beau find acceptable living arrangements before August 17th.
    2. Beau’s going to finish his condition on the 3rd dynamic, so that he is able to work with the Narconon network. He will be working with Mike Hoy, until this happens.
    Mike will work with Beau and His Family to get him independent but monitored by Mike. This will include random drug testing and weekly liaison between Beau Griffis and Mike Hoy/ Narconon East US. Mike or one of his associates will monitor Beau’s activities weekly and Beau will submit to random drug testing.
    Mike, East US, or Narconon is not authorized by Beau to speak with Beau’s family unless the communication is authorized by Beau Griffis first.
    At this time, Beau agrees to have no communication with the Narconon network except through Narconon East US / Mike Hoy. Any communication from any Narconon Terminal that is received by Beau will be forwarded to Mike Hoy / Narconon East US, until this approved to be otherwise.
    Mike agrees to do everything possible to get Beau paid the commissions that are owed. He will use best efforts to gets what is owed.
    Beau will work Mike/Narconon East US to get any word clearing or any corrective actions as needed.
    Beau will cooperate with Narconon legal cycles in a framework in a best effort attempt. (This Has Been Added In PrenathesisBeau told the truth, when the conditions and the best effort attempt to get his commissions came to be 3,250 when they where around 30k HARDLY A BEST EFFORT) (Beau TOLD THE TRUTH IN HIS DEPOSITION HE THOUGHT THAT WAS HIS BEST EFFORT HE TOLD ME THE ONE WRITING THIS GABE WAS MY FRIEND I TOLD THE TRUTH HE DESERVED IT AND WHEN I PUT MY HAND ON A BIBLE THAT MEANS SOMETHING TO ME)
    Beau’s objective is to Reg and go to school online, and does not need any enturbulation from family or anyone else. Beau agrees that as long as he is able to produce without any entubulation from Narconon or Scientology, he will help and aid the Narconon Network to the best of his abilities.

___________________________ Beau Griffis ____________________ Date

___________________________ Mike Hoy ____________________ Date
  15. wow look how scientology created an email with his name. Fucking amazing.
  16. I have a feeling things are going to get real interesting here real soon, when Beau has his websites taken down by Scientologist saw it happening; watched the guy delete his account set up a data based _ah to steal all his information. The FBI has all of this, he gets pretty upset, if it's not Scientology and a trick Anon is using to extra information. He didn't seem to care, it all started from lies on both sides of the Conflict Scientology and Gary Richardson, Anon members, etc. He didn't trust anyone after that became quite, and just did his school work so he would say. It's about to get really intense here, and the family is upset. No one listened they just ignored. The mother of Gabrial Graves just texted his phone saying she'd pay for his letter. When I was going to give it to her for free. I said go on skype, I have Beau's computer right here. If Beau would of heard that she was willing to pay for it, if he knew that, too late now, but if he knew. He would of freaked out for sure. He is about the truth, everyone else tries to distort it. The unexamined truth is not worth living a philosophical quote and what is taught to lawyers in law school -----BEAUS FAVORITE QUOTE. WHAT HE DID HE FEELS PROUD OF, SO THE FAMILY IS HAPPY THAT WHAT HAD TOOK PLACE WAS NOT NEGATIVE IT WAS POSITIVE. MORE FILES WERE SENT TO US AND YES THIS SITE WILL BE SUED FOR LIBEL AS WELL. HE OUTLINED EVERYTHING KNOWING HOW AND WHO AND WHICH MEDIA GETS CONSTITUTIONAL PROTECTION MORE SO THAN OTHERS GENUIS WE THINK HE ACCOMPLISHED HIS TASK AND HE IS HAPPY WE LOVE HIM AND HE'S HAPPY HE'S NOT MEANT FOR THIS WORLD WITH ALL THE LIES AND CORRUPT BULL SHIT HE CANT FUNCTION IN SCIENTOLOGIES RACKET OR THE RACKET OF A LEGAL SYSTEM THAT IS NOT CONCERNED WITH JUSTICE BUT IMPROVING LAW. THE LEGAL SYSTEM IS THE WORST WAY TO FIND JUSTICE.
  17. Anonymous Member

There is some fucked up shit going on in this thread. Somehow I suspect it is all Beau trying to get a reaction from Scientology.
    • Like Like x 3
  18. Anonymous Member

[quote="Family OF BEAU --, post: 2314304"The mother of Gabrial Graves just texted his phone saying she'd pay for his letter.[/quote]
    This is outright fucking bullshit. I suggest you be very careful how you play your cards Beau. I know you are not dead. This is just an attempt to gain attention and to destroy any kind of creditability Beau might of had. This would be a great attempt to make his depo completely pointless. Get ready for another depo Beau / Alexis / Doug.

Beau, you have no idea how much you just fucked up for yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. It's LIFE, Goddammit, "The unexamined LIFE is not worth living." Attributed to Socrates.

Try to focus. Please. Come back to present time.

End session.
  20. So who is it Anonymous posing as Scientology and Beau or Scientology Posing as Beau and Anonymous.
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

Yes
    • Like Like x 2
  22. It's too bad that Beau doesn't have cards to play, since it appears he has folded. You think believe he's trying to get attention, he was trying to get attention awhile ago. Enough to communicate to you and reach out that he was confused and needed help. The support that he received from all sides was zero. This means to us that no one gives a shit about Narconon or saving lives as they say and the family of Beau's good friend doesn't seem to give a shit either. There's a price of human life all people aren't basically good unless they have a certain amount of money in their bank account. There's so much more to be released and now that we are playing Beau's folded cards it pretty much means we picked up a handful of aces and were ready to go. No one was sorry, no one cared of what happened, they believed it was all a bunch of BS. Believe the BS, and when you get the information that you may of been wrong may God forgive you for your sinfulness. You don't know you believe that all the logic points to that direction so you go with it. Do you care if he's dead or not? Probably not, it's not hard to find out, but then again you don't care if he lives or dies, so Scientologist's who chant we save lives, who's credibility is lost if your wrong. Also if your not wrong what a way to express concern for a human life. Beau has friends whom are upset, not to mention the family who will destroy you. Anonymous wins, Scientology looses.
  23. This is outright fucking bullshit. I suggest you be very careful how you play your cards Beau. I know you are not dead. This is just an attempt to gain attention and to destroy any kind of creditability Beau might of had. This would be a great attempt to make his depo completely pointless. Get ready for another depo Beau / Alexis / Doug.

Beau, you have no idea how much you just fucked up for yourself.[/quote]

YOU ARE PRETTY DAM STUPID AND NOW KNOWING WHO YOU ARE, I AM ADVISED THAT YOU WOULD SAY THAT TO A PERSON I CARE ABOUT. WE WILL PLAY HIS CARDS EXACTLY THE WAY YOU DON'T WANT HIM TOO. IF BEAU WHERE ALIVE WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE FROM HIM BESIDES HIS STUDENT DEBT AND THE COMMISSION NEVER PAID TO HIM BY NARCONON. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO GET WHAT DOES HE HAVE TO LOOSE ALIVE OR DEAD. HE TOLD THE TRUTH ACCORDING TO HIS DEPOSITION AND THE ATTORNEY WHO WAS THERE TO MAKE SURE THE SCUM BAG LAWYERS SITTING ON BOTH SIDES OF THE ROOM WOULD ALLOW HIM TO DO SO. IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE TRUTH. HEY IM SORRY, SUE BEAU HE'LL PAY YOU IN NO-VEMBEEVER. WHEN HE'S BARRIED YOU CAN DIG UP THE COFFIN AND SELL THE WOOD TO THE LOCALS FOR HEAT. YOU MONEY MONSTER YOU. IF YOU KNEW BEAU HE ALWAYS SAID RELATIONSHIPS ARE WORTH MORE THAN MONEY. IF HE READ THIS ON HIS OWN COMPUTER SCREEN HE'D SPIT ON HIS OWN SCREEN. YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HIM DO YOU NEVER DID AND NEVER COULD, HE WAS LIKED BY A LOT OF PEOPLE AND FUCK THE CARDS DEALING WITH THE AMOUNT OF HATRED BY HIDING YOUR NAME BEHIND THAT KEYBOARD IS SMART OF YOU. CREDIBILITY BEAU ALIVE DEAD PLAYING CARDS OH HE PLAYS HIS CARDS RIGHT AND KNOWS HIS LAW TOO MAYBE ITS YOU WHO FUCKED UP FOR STATING THAT. CREDIBILITY IS TRUTH NOT THE PROTECTION OR YOUR GROUP OR YOUR AGENDA, AND A PERSON MUST BE WILLING TO PLAY A GAME TO BE INVOLVED IN IT. I DON'T THINK HE'S PLAYING. I THINK YOU'RE FUCKING DELUSIONAL, BEAU IS FROM CALIFORNIA BRING YOUR LAWYERS THERE AND HITCH HIKE BACK TO OKLAHOMA. IF BEAU WERE TO FAKE HIS DEATH AND CREATE SOME FORM OF LIBEL HE MUST OF FELT HARASSED RIGHT? IF BEAU EVEN SAID THAT IN THE FIRST PLACE, BUT REGARDLESS HE MUST OF FELT HARASSED RIGHT? HE JUST WANTED TO BE LEFT ALONE. CONSULT YOUR ATTORNEY CALIFORNIA DOES THINGS A LITTLE DIFFERENT THAN COW TOWN AND BEAU KNOWS LIBEL LAWS THAT I CAN ASSURE YOU ALIVE OR DEAD AWAKE OR ASLEEP CONNECTED OR DISCONNECTED THE MEDIUM OF SPEECH THE PROTECTION UNDER THE FIRST AMENDMENT LEADING A PERSON TO MAKE A STATEMENT IN AN ANONYMOUS CHATROOM OR FB ACCOUNT THAT WAS APPARENTLY HACKED AND HARASSED IS NOT TO YOUR ADVANTAGE IT'S YOU THAT FUCKED UP. BEAU WAS UP TO DATE WITH LAW ESPECIALLY LIBEL LAW SO WHAT CARDS AND GAMES ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT WHAT GAMES IS BEAU PLAYING NOT YOURS NOT HIS HES SCARED HARASSED AND SURROUNDED BY PEOPLE WHO WANT TO SUE HIM FOR WHAT HE HAS DEBT? I KNOW WHO POSTED THIS AND YOUR AN IDIIOT LET ME JUST MAKE YOU AWARE OF THAT PICK ON MY GRAMMAR TO MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL SMARTER THAN THIS PERSON OR MAYBE YOU THINK IT'S BEAU YOUR MIND IS SPINNING HUH. I BET, BEAUS ISN'T MINE ISN'T, BECAUSE WE AREN'T ON YOUR WAVELENGTH. YOU ARE SPEAKING SPANISH TO A CHINESE GUY.
  24. jensting Member

^^ all part of a ploy to discredit any and all evidence from Beau.
    • Like Like x 3
  25. Anonymous Member

I KNOW WHO POSTED THIS AND YOUR AN IDIIOT LET ME JUST MAKE YOU AWARE OF THAT PICK ON MY GRAMMAR TO MAKE YOUR SELF FEEL SMARTER THAN THIS PERSON OR MAYBE YOU THINK IT'S BEAU YOUR MIND IS SPINNING HUH.[/quote]
    Beau, you are fucking batshit crazy! I am ready for a good laugh, who do you thin I am?
    This is NOT a game motherfucker!
  26. Anonymous Member

572497_730592504_754927931_q.jpg
    Beau Griffis

Beau Griffis
    Letter from Gary Smith

You've definitely got the picture and you are 100% right about the SP's.

While I remember... I don't know if you ever had a chance to meet Mike
    ... St.Amand who is the legal affairs director here at narconon Arrowhead. He
    and I have been working together at Narconon here in Oklahoma for over 22
    years. He is a really good guy and a good friend and a die-hard Narconon
    staff member. He will be at your Depo also so you will have another friend
    in the room when you're doing your thing.
    GarySee More

· Sunday at 8:09pm
  27. Anonymous Member

Beau Griffishis following letter Beau, please be advised that you are not authorized to refer individuals to the Narconon Arrowhead program, nor to represent Narconon Arrowhead in any capacity. You are welcome to maintain your relatiohship with the program in the same way that former program participants in good standing or graduates do if our support can assist you in remaining drug free. We wish you the best.

Gary W. Smith, CEO
    Narconon Arrowhead
  28. Anonymous Member

Beau Griffis is BuffaloBeau
    silhouette48-vflLdu7sh.png BuffaloBeau1·1 video

• pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif photo.jpg
      Beau Griffis 1 month ago
      Take this down, I am not connected to Scientology in any way shape or form. In fact, they are probably manipulating you to put this up, since they are scared of me. You don't try to harm someone's reputation; unless you are doing something right.
      Reply · pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
      Beau Griffis 2 months ago
      I thought it was anonymous doing this, but then it was the church of scientology a friend told me. Wow they will go to any length to try and hurt you. The thing is that I am not harming them, I just told the truth while on stand. They didn't like the truth, so I can't believe in something that is false, since they preach always telling the truth. They fired me after I told the truth, and are now doing this. wow
      Beau Griffis 3 months ago
      I did not give this person permission to post a video of me and edit it in a way that is intended to hurt my credibility.
      Beau Griffis 3 months ago
      ROFLMAO now that's funny.
  29. Anonymous Member

Back up this video people LOL
  30. Anonymous Member

Beau GriffisHe left a long list of names and wrongs of the chuch, we haven't figure it all yet. But pychology they got to him he wrote so much information and in his letter he mentioned he tried to talk to him to work things out or something like that, but they ignored me.

Beau Griffis 1 month ago
    Take this down, I am not connected to Scientology in any way shape or form. In fact, they are probably manipulating you to put this up, since they are scared of me. You don't try to harm someone's reputation; unless you are doing something right.
    • Like Like x 1
  31. In Beau's honor, he will be supporting the anonymous cause against the fight to end Scientology and their racket of exploiting people. His family is supporting anonymous with resources for free and his site is going back up, where information will be spread. We are friends and family of Beau who support anonymous and their right to be anonymous even as they work with us. Scientology on the other hand, Beau made very clear and we see it now. Beau's family doesn't agree with all of anonymous's protests, yet they agree that Scientology is a scam. However, we've found an anonymous outlet that will be helping us, and Scientology can sue Beau for speaking the truth. He cannot be affected, and he upset a lot of people. Time is the ultimate test of truth, and we are pro anonymous on the issue of Scientology. PERIOD.
  32. Anonymous Member

Done!
  33. Hey anonymous sceintologist back up this video, which doesn't represent beau and is clearly a fraud and violation of his intellectual property and privacy. This is horrible. I say the friends and family of Beau take action. Beau gave an outline of how to release the information who to talk too and how to let them bleed slowly. As he stated. Beau is a great guy, why is there so much controversy here, we read the files. GET BEAU ON OUR SIDE ASAP HE'S AN OPINION LEADER TO THE STUDENTS WE NEED HIM. You think OT 7's and 8's and Sea Org members use to visit him daily to repeat their propaganda if he was worthless. Beau is smart, you should meet him, he'd blow your mind. This is a scientoligst anyways, support the discredit of Beau he turned of course. He's fair game now; yet they more they push the more we'll push, we have a mission to carry out and they should worry they wont communicate they create problems they're pretty idiotic.

34. State your name or hide behind a keyboard?
  35. Anonymous Member

My name is Hugo Fuggyersellv. What's yours?
    • Like Like x 1
  36. Anonymous Member

Cor, this thread is giving me flashbacks to reading ARS back in the 90's
    • Like Like x 1
  37. Anonymous Member

What is this... I don't even
  38. Anonymous Member

Is the fucker dead or not?

Funny thing is how all of 'Beau's' friends post with the same shitty grammar and spelling stuffed into a deep-dish wall-of-text. Is that how everyone at Penn State's online program writes these days or am I missing something?
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Anonymous Member

I think not. There is a serious lack of outpouring of grief at any of his Facebook pages (bet there will be now that I pointed it out) There is no obit. Not one notice on the net. This is the opposite of the parrot sketch. He is no pining for the fjords.
    • Like Like x 1
  40. Anonymous Member

Oh yes, and with his being an opinion leader of students certainly someone would have said something to mark occasion of the passing of their leader.