Customize

Info on Narconon: We put the CON in narCONon

Discussion in 'CoS Front Groups' started by its.an0nym0us, Feb 13, 2008.

1. its.an0nym0us Member

Info on Narconon: We put the CON in narCONon

As someone who has never needed information on drug rehab I was suprised by some of the facts that I've seen in relation to this group. In passing I heard reference to Narconon and ASSUMED it stood for Narcotics Anonymous. Hahaha. :|

Narcotics Anonymous, N.A. - is a 12-step group-oriented drug rehabilitation program.
    Nar-Anon - is a 12-step program for friends and family of addicts in the NA program.
    Narconon - is a Scientology-run live-in drug rehabilitation program.

"Narconon is an international drug rehabilitation organisation which claims a presence in 26 countries around the world. It is involved in a range of anti-drug activities, including lectures to schools, educational programmes and providing residential drug rehabilitation therapy for addicts. It claims extraordinarily high success rates - anything up to 85% - for those undergoing its treatment programme. Narconon is very energetic in publicising its claims and, over the years, it has managed to persuade a number of state and national governments to fund its activities. Founded in 1966, the modern Narconon programme is the work of the late L. Ron Hubbard, the science fiction author and founder of the Church of Scientology. It combines what might be termed his moral philosophy with his theories on the nature of drug addiction and his solutions to the problem, providing a mixture of educational and therapeutic activities. " - Narconon Exposed . com

IRS AGREEMENT + list of orgs

Xenu-Directory.net Narconon main page
    Xenu-Directory.netFlow of Trademark/Royalties/Licensing fees

Narconon Victims Forum

:arrow: Stop-Narconon.org (sister site to NarcononExposed) DOX, LOCAL, TIMELINES. Good stuff!

For fun: Go here and count the number of times the word 'ethics' is used.

OVERVIEW OF NARCONON EXPOSED . COM (has lots of docs, practices, and government quotes)
    NEWS / ARTICLES
    DOCUMENTS
    VIDEOS / STATEMENTS

INTERNAL LINKS and ANON PROJECTS
    :!: Warning :!:
    The following is a scieno site. Your IP may be logged or tracked. I recommend proxy condoms or trick someone else into visiting it for you!
    http: / / www . narconon-founder . com / narconon_hardships . html
    My source also recommends: Take with a grain of salt, scientology lies.
  2. lermanet_com Member

its narCONon
  3. Dubber Member

Flier stuff

4. its.an0nym0us Member

Thanks. I know I had heard of it mentioned in conjunction with Al-anon and it was always pronounced as -Anon. I didn't even realize that it is specifically spelled to exclude the Anonymous.
  5. Dubber Member

Except that they designed their logo so that the O can be seen as a stylized A. Bastards.
  6. its.an0nym0us Member

Re:

I browsed there briefly and they do a great job. I am keeping an eye out for gov docs concerning them as well. I noticed that narconon-exposed has a lot of copypasta text that, even though well organized, is not scans or gov links.
  7. Re: Info on Narconon

As the esteemed Mr Lerma already pointed out - to say narcONON you have to pronounce it with a Hubbardism - sort of Hubbard was fond of saying "vitt-a-mins". Anyways, narcONON is essentially just a long process of auditing, imbibing large amount of niacin and taking unhealthily hot and long (dangerous) steam bathes. For those of you who are not "aware" taking large amount of niacin against a physicians recommendation can ultimately lead to the destruction of ones liver which is essentially the end result for most people in narcONON.

If you read up on Dr Touretzky's site you'll see precisely why Narconon is dangerous and just outright weird. Check Touretzky's site for a bunch of good stuff on why Hubbard was a quack. My personal favorite (and everyone elses) is how Hubbard once claimed to be able to reverse or treat radiation burns with Dianetic auditing/medicine. It ultimately didn't work and ...yeah you know the rest.
  8. Re: Info on Narconon

The most dangerous part is the niacin intake
  9. Lrononymous Member

Re: Info on Narconon

Bastards. Great info. Hi lermanet you are a hero! I am going to check out these links. You know the standard scilon comments all over the web in comments sections about how college shootings and the like are tied to psychiatry and psych meds. I'd like to find out what kind of vitamins the scilons use in their " treatments" and in what doses. Then I wonder if anything can be said about the side effects about these doses? It would be great to find suicidal ideation being among them. If anyone has a lead, please let me know. Until then, off I go to hunt. Thanks. Hail Xenu!
  10. its.an0nym0us Member

Re: Info on Narconon: We put the CON in narCONon

Added Russian news blub.
  11. its.an0nym0us Member

Added XenuTV vids to the list.
  12. AnonKiwi Member

Did a bunch of research on Narconon in NZ. I was surprised to find they are active, and they do seem to have part-caused a death.
    viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4471

A clearly crazy guy gets sent to an NA place by the courts for residential treatment for TWO YEARS and ends up bailing out citing shitty treatment and then continues to be mad and kills someone. *Sigh*. Might be some good insight there for those researching NA as to how they operate etc.

Oh, is NA ever used as a way to funnel money back into the local or international Scilon church? I'd be verrry interested in that info since it seems our courts love the local trust the NA dominates. If it turns out that Scientology tends to use NA to raise funds a bit, then that would be great to know.
  13. Lrononymous Member

I have alot of friends in Narcotics Anonymous- they get really steamed by narconon trying to piggyback and confuse people looking for real help. Please remember that 'NA" is Narcotics Anonymous- the free 12 step mutual support group. Thanks.
  14. its.an0nym0us Member

I went ahead and explicitly defined them in the first post, thanks for the friendly inputs. :D
  15. AnonKiwi Member

Good tip, I'll be contacting Narcotics Anonymous NZ once I have more information to hand on Narconon activities here.
  16. its.an0nym0us Member

A million internets if you can convince NA to drive Narconon out of NZ.

(I had to do it for the abrev's)
  17. AnonKiwi Member

Awareness here is pretty low. So I don't know what chance I'll have, or even if NA care. That Nacronon are locally incorporated as Nacronon Aotearoa (Maori name for NZ) must be annoying. And it seems they likely get govt. funding...

First I want to work with other Kiwi anon, scout the place, try and learn about their funding and treatment and then see what pack of info I can put together.
  18. its.an0nym0us Member

Added the Tribute to Urban75.
  19. its.an0nym0us Member

Added British Petition.
  20. its.an0nym0us Member

Reorganized and stole a bunch of stuff from the ClambakePartay!
  21. anon617 Member

Great post!

We BostonAnons are currently educating the neighbors in the South End neighborhood of Boston who are all about to become neighbors to a significantly larger $cientology HQ. Scientology is lobbying the city and the people long and hard emphasizing their community services. Narcononon among them.

This post is wicked helpful for countering their propaganda.
  22. xenubarb Member

Yeah, it sure is. They skim 10% right off the top and send it to RTC. They pay $$$ for the "rights" to use the NarcOnon materials, some of which are the 'Green Vols' used in Scientology courses.

Then there's often some real estate clamfoolery involved, with properties held by shells leasing it to the NarcOnon facility. A LOT of money goes uplines to RTC without benefiting the clients of this blatantly phony Scientology front. Narconon IS Scientology!

Ray Hill has studied a lot of Narconon financial records obtained by request. All kinda shenanigans with money there:
    http://www.xenu-directory.net/documents ... lties.html
  23. its.an0nym0us Member

Thanks for the link!
  24. AnonKiwi Member

THANK YOU for the link. I will be passing this on to my government contacts. I am still trying to dig up info on our local branch, but if this is standard practice around the world then I think they have every right to be extremely concerned about where taxpayer's money is going.
  25. its.an0nym0us Member

Some new stuff. A victims forum, the sister site to NarcononExposed.com, and some news changed.

What a load of bullarcky! :roll:
  26. anonalogue Member

Re:

As has been pointed out above, one of the really important bullet points ought to be:

• Narconon's recommended "cleansing" procedure involves dangerously high doses of Niacin, which has been known to cause liver damage.[/*:m:1meuhzdd]
  27. its.an0nym0us Member

I will try to find some scientific studies of that tonight and get them posted!
  28. anonalogue Member

Check the Journal of The American Medical Association for information about Niacin and hepatotoxicity. July 11, 1990 issue has a big article about Niacin-induced hepatitis that I've seen cited a few places.

Someone on Narconon Victims[/url:1jcb5ztl] said her husband's Niacin dose 3 weeks into the "purif" regimen was 2000-2500 mg daily. The U.S. RDA for niacin is 20 milligrams per day.. It's insane pseudoscience at best, and at worst, it's causing organ failure.
  29. its.an0nym0us Member

Currently you can take doses of niacin in multiple forms. I do not know which ones they use but here are the abbreviations:
    IR is immediate release
    ER is extended release
    LA is long-acting

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/short/284/10/1263
    This study used doses of 2000mg to study it's affect on diabetes and cites that as the maximum safe dose.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/short/293/17/2093
    Suggests that niacin doses cause hypotension especially in small resistance vessels (places where you flush easy, giving you that healthy glow :roll: )

http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/short/162/14/1568
    Conclusion : Low doses of ER (extended release) niacin (1000 or 1500 mg/d) are a treatment option for dyslipidemia in patients with type 2 diabetes.

Link that has a good 'adverse affects' section:
    http://archinte.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/164/7/697
    Niacin's use has been limited mainly by dose-dependent adverse effects including flushing, pruritus, rashes, nausea, dyspepsia, abdominal pain, and diarrhea; 10% to 50% of patients in IR niacin trials discontinued therapy as a result of cutaneous flushing. This uncomfortable sensation of warmth, reddening, itching, and/or tingling occurs initially in almost all individuals at the start of therapy.67-68 The LA niacin formulation was developed to circumvent this problem,69 which it did, but as previously discussed, its metabolism increases the risk of hepatotoxic effects.14, 70 In a randomized, double-blind, force-titration study comparing IR and LA niacin, approximately 50% of the IR-treated and none of the LA-treated patients experienced flushing. However, approximately 75% of the LA-treated patients had to discontinue therapy, mostly because of transaminase elevations more than 3 times the upper limit of normal, and many with symptoms of hepatic dysfunction. In contrast, none of the IR-treated subjects experienced significant changes in liver function test results.67

I looked up the citation 67:
    http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/conten...85e0fdeeca7dc6dac48cb998&keytype2=tf_ipsecsha
  30. BigBeard Member

You may want to add this to the "News" list of the original post (Also posted to UseNet newsgroup alt.religion.scientology):

One of NarCONon's more insideous activities is slithering into schools offering "anti-drug" presentations. In 2004 a series of events happened in San Francisco that eventually led to Narconon being stopped from preventing their materials in California public schools. This led to NarCONon also being banned from schools in Hawaii, Boston, and a few other areas.

Those events pretty much started with this article:

San Francisco Chronicle June 9, 2004
    What Narconon Tells Students
    Nanette Asimov, Chronicle Staff Writer

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2004/06/09/MNGL2736S31.DTL

The links on this page pretty much take you through 'the rest of the story'. Dr. Dave also has the details of what went down on
    his web page at http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Stop-Narconon/sfusd-articles.html

Several statements by Cof$/NarCONon spoke folks in the article rubbed me the wrong way, and I sent the paper my opinions of
    those statements. For whatever they may still be worth, these were my comments regarding the article, which I have since turned into a handout I use when talking to local schools about Narconon as, unfortunately, NarCONon still manages to slip in the door of some school systems. Your welcome to use this to develop your own material for educating local schools in your area about NarCONon.

My comments regarding the SF Chronicle article:

From the article:

"Narconon officials are adamant that Narconon is secular and that a firewall exists between it and the Church of Scientology, and
    San Francisco school health officials say they know of no church-state problem with Narconon or of any pseudoscience taught."

Comment:

I would suggest whoever these "San Francisco school health officials" are take a look at section VIII.C.4 of the once secret 1993 closing agreement between the IRS and Scientology (==><==added for emphasis). The complete agreement can be viewed at
    http://www.xenu.net/archive/IRS/. Note: Another group, CitizensCommision on Human Rights (CCHR), that often claims to not be affiliated with Scientology is also listed as a "Scientology Enterprise".:

"4. The social benefit and other public benefit entities discussed at pages 1-28 through 1-42 of the June submission along
    with all subsidiaries, subordinate chapters, subordinate organizations, or sublicensees thereof (e.g., organizations that
    are permitted to use particular names, copyrights, service marks, and/or technologies) are Scientology-related entities. Thus, for
    example, Citizens Commission on Human Rights, National Commission on Law Enforcement and Social Justice, Scientology Defense Fund Trust, Association for the Better Living and Education, Applied Scholastics Incorporated, ==>Narconon International<==, The Way
    to Happiness Foundation, and the Foundation for Religious Freedom are Scientology-related entities. Pages 1-28 through 1-42 are
    attached as Exhibit VIII-2 to this Agreement."

From the article:

"But Narconon officials say their science is sound and their curriculum free of religion."

Comment:

If the science is sound, where are the peer reviewed studies showing that? There aren't any. If traced back to the source, every reference perporting to support this statement in NARCONON literature either originates from another Scientology entity or an untraceable source.

From the article:

"It's our job to keep them separate," said Clark Carr, president of Narconon International and a Scientologist. "We work full time
    to do this. If we went into the school district as Scientology, with the separation of church and state, it wasn't going to work.
    It would be as if someone said, 'I have some things in the Bible I think would be very helpful.' No, thank you. It's corporately
    and financially separate, and that's appropriate.

Comment:

The closing Agreement Section VIII.C.4, as noted above, doesn't exactly agree with Mr. Carr's statement.

From the article:

"A Chronicle review of Narconon's curriculum found that, like the Church of Scientology, Narconon embraces Hubbard's belief that
    experiences are recorded in three-dimensional images in the mind, with sound and smell, called "mental image pictures" or "pictures
    in the mind." Taking any drug "scrambles" the pictures."

"Our take-home message is that drugs are essentially poison," Carr said. "This is how we basically explain it to them. Drugs
    scramble pictures. When people take drugs, they affect the mental pictures."

Comment:

Put another way, Mr. Carr is saying NARCONON is teaching the belief system espoused by Hubbard at the core of Scientology in
    explaining (incorrectly in my opinion) how drugs affect the brain. By Mr. Carr's own statement NARCONON is in fact teaching a
    belief system in their presentations at schools, which is completely unConstitutional. Just because God isn't mentioned
    doesn't mean it's okay to teach a particular religions belief about how the mind works.

From the article:

"In his 1979 Scientology text "Clear Body, Clear Mind," Hubbard writes that high doses of the vitamin niacin and hours of sauna
    flush out drugs, "freeing the person up for mental and spiritual gain." He calls it "Purification," and Scientology churches often
    are equipped with saunas, said ex-Scientologists and a tour guide at San Francisco's church."

Comment:

Again, where are the peer reviews regarding this "science"? It should also be noted that high doses of niacin, as recommended in
    this program, can cause severe liver damage. For more information you can do a Google search using key words 'niacin', 'liver',
    'damage'.

From the article:

"Hubbard died in 1986 while Scientology was in a dispute with the Internal Revenue Service over its tax status. Shortly after, his
    followers legally grouped his many enterprises, including Narconon, into religious and secular divisions. (Scientology gained tax-exempt church status in 1993.)"

Comment:

There is nothing in the 1993 Closing Agreement to support this "religious and secular divisions" statement.

From the article:

"In 1988, church members created the nonprofit Association for Better Living and Education, or ABLE, to oversee four secular programs: The Way to Happiness Foundation, promoting Hubbard's 21 "moral precepts"; Applied Scholastics, an education program; Criminon, a "life improvement" course for prison inmates; and Narconon."

Comment:

All of these organizations are in fact listed as 'Scientology Entities' in the closing agreement.

From the article:

"Narconon's lecturers and top administrators readily acknowledge that they are Scientologists. A church spokeswoman said the link is strong but unofficial."

Comment:

If it's unofficial, then why is NARCONON INTERNATIONAL specifically listed as a 'Scientology Entity' in the 1993 Closing Agreement with the IRS?

You may want to also do a Google search for "TR-L" (Training Routine - Lie) to understand why a Scientology spokesperson would make such a proveably untrue statement to the press. And yes, TR-L is actually part of the training a Scientologist can receive.

From the article:

"In the secular setting, it's Narconon. In the church, it's the Purification handling."

Comment:

/facetious mode/
    It's a dessert and a floor wax!
    /facetious mode off/

Either way it requires the teaching of a belief system, even if there is no mention of God. Which should cause it to be 'cut of at the knees' when touted to schools, and other government agencies.

Based on this reasoning it should be okay for me to start a non-profit group to print, distribute, and offer instruction in schools based on the following "Student Study Guide":

'1. Listen to instruction; pay attention and gain understanding.'

'2. Get wisdom, get understanding.'

'3. Do not forsake wisdom, it will protect you.'

'4. Wisdom is supreme; therefore get wisdom.'

'5. Though it cost all you have, get understanding.'

'6. Hold on to instruction, do not let it go; guard it well, for it is your life.'

Of course if I tried this, the ACLU would be on me in a heart beat. And that's because even though there is no mention of God anywhere, these 'guidelines' are lifted directly from chapter 4 of the Book of Proverbs.

What Scientology claims it is doing with the NARCONON program, versus the 'Purification Rundown' taught as part of Scientology, is no different and should be barred for the same reasons.

From the article:

"Adams of ABLE vigorously denied that connection. "ABLE does not report its statistics to the church," he said."

Comment:

I suspect this is what Scientology calls, "an acceptable truth". There is no Scientology entity anywhere that does not report it's 'Stats' uplines. Ask a Scientologist what's special about 2pm on Thursdays? Answer: Weekly 'Stats Reports' are due. ABLE may not report it's stats directly to the church, but I'll lay money they report them to someone who does.

From the article:

"Another church reference in the classroom is the "tone scale." That is Scientology's hierarchy of emotions, which runs from "serenity of beingness" to "total failure," according to the church's Web site.

Tony Bylsma, director of Narconon's education program, used a tone scale recently in his presentation to ninth-graders at Centennial High in Compton (Los Angeles County). Standing before the students in the school gym, he drew a vertical line on a white board and labeled the top "happy" and the bottom "sad." He said to the students: "Let's say someone says to someone, 'Let's smoke (marijuana).' If he smokes, is he going up or down on the scale?"

"Up!" called the class.

"Right. But happy doesn't come for free. Soon, he goes back down. But that's OK -- he knows how to fix that now" by trying harder and harder drugs, Bylsma said. He drew an up-and-down line on the scale that ultimately sank toward "sad."

Comment:

Once again part of Scientology's belief system, the Tone Scale, is being taught in these presentations. The mistake many school
    administrators make when reviewing these presentations is assuming because there is no mention of God they are not religious in nature. It doesn't take talking about God to teach Scientology's belief system, because God is not part of it.

From the article:

"Asked about the e-mail and why Narconon uses religious texts, Bylsma said the books are helpful.

"Those are not secular books, and there's a certain amount that is unusable for Narconon," he said. "But there are certain things that do apply. I know a lot of organizations that are not religious that use Mr. Hubbard's organization technology -- doctors, lawyers, whole groups."

Comments:

Another 'acceptable truth'. While it may be perfectly fine for doctors, lawyers, and other groups to use materials from these books, it is not acceptable for them to be used in making presentations to children in school. Any more than using a 'Student Study Guide' extracted from the Book of Proverbs would be even though there is no mention of God. It is still using a religions belief system as part of the course material.

From the article:

"On March 15, 2002, Flowers-Catarineau sent out a reminder about Bylsma's talk. She promised that he would explain how to convey church concepts to students in plain English. She wrote: "Tony will go over how to do seminars but the information is SO basic that it'll show you how to handle kids, parents, teachers as groups OR ONE-ON- ONE on what drugs do to both the mind and body. ... He gives examples of how drugs scramble the pictures in the mind, how it stores in the body and how it takes one down the tone scale lower and lower -- ALL IN NON-SCIENTOLOGY TERMS. ...All the Scientology and Dianetics Handbook basics but in simple descriptions!"

Comment:

This statement on it's own should have the ACLU all over NARCONON being taught in public schools or to other government bodies. It doesn't matter if it's being done in 'simple descriptions'. This is the clearest statement I've ever seen by a Scientologist that what's being taught is in part of the Scientology belief system. And that should not be allowed, any more than teaching a class how to study from the Book of Proverbs.

From the article:

"Rena Weinberg, ABLE's president, said Flowers-Catarineau wrote "in terms that were personal to her," so it is not known what she had in mind. But Weinberg denied that the e-mail meant Narconon and its methods were religious. "They are not. They are secular, and everything you see in the Narconon program and lectures are, likewise."

Comment:

See TR-L. In my opinion Flowers-Catarineau let the 'cat out of the bag', and Rena Weinbeg is in damage control mode. As for NARCONON being secular, see my earlier comments.

From the article:

"Adams of ABLE said questions about church ties distract from Narconon's purpose of giving students a solid anti-drug education."

Comment:

Basic Scientology dogma, "attack the attacker" rather than address the issues brought up.

From the article:

"Kim Coates, a district health administrator who looked into the teacher's complaint, asked Sigal Adini, Narconon's program director, if the curriculum was religious.

"Narconon is a secular (nonreligious) program, and neither our staff nor speakers promote religious doctrines of any kind," Adini wrote the district.

Coates told The Chronicle that "there has been no indication of proselytizing or recruiting or anything inappropriate. It's up to the school and individual classroom to decide what will best serve students."

Comments:

As noted above, several Scientology beliefs (not scientific facts) are being taught as part of these programs. So Adini is speaking falsely in response to the school districts question. And while there may be "no indication of proselytizing or recruiting", teaching a religions beliefs as facts to school children is completely inappropriate.

From the article:

"The Rev. Barry Lynn, executive director of Americans United for the Separation of Church and State in Washington, D.C., has defended Scientology as a legitimate religious movement. But he called the connections between Narconon and the church "very disturbing."

"Any time you have a religion which preaches something that shows up in nearly parallel form in public schools, it sounds to me like you have a church-state problem that is real and should be examined by school officials.''

He cited the case of a New Jersey family that sued their child's teacher for preventing the child from reading the story of Jacob and Esau to the class, even though the child promised not to mention the Bible or God. The court sided with the teacher.

"We treat schools rightly as a very special place where we need to protect impressionable children because their parents have the right to decide what, if any, religious education they receive," Lynn said. "That is not the job of even well-intentioned teachers or others invited into the public school. "

Comment:

Right on Rev!

As I mentioned before, it doesn't take mentioning God to teach a belief system. And that is exactly what is being done under the guise of these NARCONON presentations to school children. The way Scientology plays fast an loose with the religious and secular labels for many of it's programs, depending on the audience, is one of the biggest complaints about this organization.
    ==================

BigBeard
  31. its.an0nym0us Member

Added the news link.
    The Dr.Dave article is part of Narconon-Exposed, and I have already heavily linked there.

thanks for the input!
  32. its.an0nym0us Member

Bumping/Refinding after forum update.
  33. its.an0nym0us Member

All my pretty links are broken ;.; Fixing them tonight.
  34. its.an0nym0us Member

Added Danish sites.
  35. anonymized Member

Canot find cause dumb, also posted new and useless thread. Looking for info on a specific paper. Reposting question here;

* I'm aware of the specific thread for the Norwegian debate, but can't find this shit there either...

---

The GM of Narconon Denmark showed up for an online showdown at one of the major Norwegian newspapers today (All Norwegian: http://www.dagbladet.no/nyheter/2008/03/29/530955.html).

As a general rule, he weaseled his way out of questions, most of the time not answering, and certainly not answering any of the juicy questions regarding the ties to Co$ in a coherent manner.

BUT:
    He claimed that independent research had been done by Urban (The Urban Institute @ http://www.urban.org/ from what I can gather) that is supposedly linked on http://able.org

- can't find this mentioned on Narconon Exposed (www.narconon-exposed.org), can't find it searching for "Narconon" at the Urban website... can't find shit.

SO:
    Can anyone confirm or deny that this exists, and if yes; debunk Narconon's claim (that it's favorable) back to the stoneage?

Narconon dude quote translated:
    "One of the statistical reports I referred you to at www.able.org was made by the American organisation Urban, and those who know it will know that this organisation is as independent as they come."

They're planning to open Narconon centres in Norway as well, so anything adding to the evidence against their effectiveness (or lack of proof thereof) would be immensly appreciated. WE DO NOT WANT!
  36. its.an0nym0us Member

We're still looking for this, thanks for the translation!

Of course there's a 99% chance that it's not there.
  37. XenuLovesU Member

Contacting Narcotics Anonymous US to ask for a meeting / teleconference to see if they'd like to help us debunk Narconon. I think there is a lot to be gained by comparing a credible program like NA against Narconon. It's in their interest... but hard to say whether or not they're willing to get involved.

Never hurts to ask though. :)

EDIT: E-mail sent. Will let y'all know when I've established contact.
  38. Gunslinger Member

Awesome. I love it when an Anon actually DOES something. Looking forward to this.
    :p
  39. its.an0nym0us Member

I sent them an email earlier. If I don't hear back in two days I will call them.