Customize

Independent Scientology critic punks security

Discussion in 'Fair Game Reports and Personal Experiences' started by SOJOA, Jul 8, 2011.

1. SOJOA Member

I am posting this for a friend. He had several adventures while inside Fort Harrison and he asked that I post this. Good Lulz and awesome win.

Sorry I couldnt get the photos to imbed.
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=U7ZP3LY9
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2DJG4IRU
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=D2WWX8JH

SOJOA
    • Like Like x 7
  2. Anonymous Member

was this recent?
  3. SOJOA Member

Happened yesterday
  4. Anonymous Member

the the leak to you? or when was he at the Harrison?
  5. SOJOA Member

He was personally there. All sent direct to me. No leak.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

no no
    was he at the Harrison recently? Or was he there a long time ago?
  7. SOJOA Member

Cops came too after he went back to take pictures of the front of the building later. The security guards stalled him while he talked about Lisa McPherson, abuses and scilons leaving in droves. Cops came, nothing happened except they told him if he went on the property again he would get arrested for tresspassing.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. SOJOA Member

This. All. Happened. Yesterday. 7/7/11
  9. Anonymous Member

Pictures were taken last night, assuming the camera clock was set correctly.
  10. Anonymous Member

wow very cool!!!
    brave person is brave!
    big clanking balls of titanium
    • Like Like x 1
  11. SOJOA Member

Yeah hes a great guy and he has done alot in our area to help shut down the cult.

I thought this was just simply awesome.
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Anon PTS Member

Props and much respect to your friend.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Anonymous Member

indeed!
  14. Anonymous Member

Files were too large. Here ya go, cleaned up a little, (brightened, cropped)

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
    • Like Like x 17
  15. SOJOA Member

Thank you for embedding them. Also in the second picture you can sort of see the top of the book he has in his hands which he carried around with him in the buildling. Its
    Lol
    • Like Like x 3
  16. RightOn Member

wow!
    hope some Sea Orger on bathroom duty took it, hid it and reads it
    Although I suppose anyone who cleaned that bathroom will get sec checked if the guards didn't find the booklet first
    ok,, then I hope one of the guards kept it, hid it and reads it. yeah I know.... nice to dream
    • Like Like x 1
  17. anonymous612 Member

• Like Like x 3
  18. PodPeople Member

They should just have sec checkers in every bathroom now. For those scientologists left that don't give a shit about the crimes, abuses, constitutional and human rights violations you are supporting, you deserve the golden throne treatment (with matching gold frame mirrors that are probably two-way).
    • Like Like x 2
  19. DeathHamster Member

The washrooms really need stickers of Davie in the urinals to increase accuracy and the speed of particle flow.

And I bet that the Flag head of security was feeling upstat for hassling Anonamom...
    • Like Like x 5
  20. RightOn Member

when I first read the title I thought it meant that the person was a critic of Independent Scientology
    • Like Like x 2
  21. subgenius Member

ouch
    balls of steel for a non anon
  22. SOJOA Member

No. He is not Anon but an independent activist.

You guys have seen his work before from my area. He is excellent at what he does and clearly, balls of steel.
    • Like Like x 3
  23. 3rdMan Member

I'm very impressed. Veerrrrrry impressed.
    • Like Like x 3
  24. Mafiawog Member

Kudos, especially nowadays as opposed to a few years ago, plus it was at Flag :)

Any time frame on this? Like if he arrived at noon, how long did he wander, when did he leave the booklet, when did he exit and when did he come back?

Just curious as to how long the EnturBook was radiating entheta before the Scn hazmat team donned their Loyal Officer uniforms (now with niacin-based EnthetAway atomically bound to each thread, by (sea org) hand!) and got the stuff out.

And while yes, this is obviously awesome, it sucks that it was just one thing and it was removed quickly (or was it? Hence the timeline request)

I'm all for culture jamming/passive propaganda, just wish it could be done more often without the significant risks involved nowadays :/
    • Like Like x 4
  25. DeathHamster Member

I'd just like to say that I'm still not in favour of anyone going on CoS property*, but good for him for carrying it off without incident or doing anything stupid.

* Unless there's a recognized right-of-way through the property like the Bruce Trail. *ahem*
    • Like Like x 1
  26. SOJOA Member

He left several booklets in the mens room where he could but that was the only pic.

As for going on their property why should he not?

I cant remember any time a church kicked me out for walking in and sitting down.....ever.....

Oh wait......thats a real religion. My bad.
    • Like Like x 5
  27. Anonymous Member

28. Kilia Member

Excellent done.....EXCELLENT!!!!!!
  29. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hmm... someone who can wander the FHH unimpeded... someone whose work we have seen..................

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm..............................

[IMG]
  30. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice, but not recommended, IMHO.
  31. jensting Member

Well, in the hypothetical case that this is a criminal organisation which will not think twice about lying in court he's taking a huge risk. I think that, with Keith Henson having served time in prison, we can take the point that peacful protest/activism is not protected in the USA as proven rather than something that needs the "Oh-Gosh-my-e-laywer-said-I-was-going-to-be-OK" faux-naif treatment, thankyouverymuch.

But, yeah, cool op :) Pretty much as cool as Bonnie Woods and Johs Aagaard taking the tour at Saint Hill :)

Best Regards

Jens
    • Like Like x 3
  32. AnonLover Member

/SALUTE

This is truly awesome work!!!! Altho i agree its not the type of thing for anons to do, but Fking A - did they not claim during renos that the FH would be open to the public?

bwahahahahahahha!!!

non-trolls, trolling scilons... up in your bases infecting your doodz with SP truths. right under your noses. <3 <3 <3 it!
    • Like Like x 2
  33. Lorelei Member

*hearty LOLs*

Probably not the smartest thing to have done, but kudos on the success of a prank which harmed no one.
    • Like Like x 1
  34. Demented LRH Member

The cops could arrest him, but later they will have to release him because of his rights to free speech. Something similar happened at La Guardia airport in New York City -- the Transit Authority, who owns the airport, did not want Unification Church posters on their property. But the Unification Church went to court and the judge sided with them.
  35. Anonymous Member

Did you know there is a difference between private and public property?
  36. Demented LRH Member

You could go to, say Catholic Church, declare yourself an atheist and announce that God does not exist. They can call police to remove you from property, but they cannot bring charges against you because of freedom of speech. This is a private property, and still they cannot sue you.

If CoS could bring charges against the man mentioned in this article, they would have already done so to intimidate the others who might follow in his footsteps. But they did not bring any charges because that is impossible.
  37. Anon PTS Member

He was given a trespassing notice by the police and told if he returned he would be arrested. It is not a free speech issue, it is a simple trespass issue.

(I'm not in Clearwater but I understand that the Fort Harrison is NOT open to the public, correct?)
    • Like Like x 2
  38. Smurf Member

If you are ordered by police not to return to private or public property, and you do so, you can be arrested & charged. The property owners could sue you in civil court. I suggest you take some constitutional law courses. All you've done since arriving to WWP is state your assumptions as fact, and you have been wrong 90% of the time.
    • Like Like x 8
  39. Smurf Member

The Fort Harrison is private property and is open to the general public inquiring about Scientology or wanting a public tour of the hotel which is a historical landmark.
    • Like Like x 2