Customize

"I'm not a Scientologist but..."

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Oct 3, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: "I'm not a Scientologist but..."

members of the "criminal core" of the Church of Scientology NEVER admit to being members of the religious front. They KNOW they are just a bunch of crooks..and I believe members of the religious front are also often denying membership because they are more likely to be listened to ( and thus "rope you in") if you believe they are normal people. Remember...ITS ALL A SCAM.!!!!!!!!!
  2. failboat Member

<derail>
    well, you certainly don't know what a straw man is.
    </derail>
  3. humphrey Member

Don't worry they're going to jail.

Everyone knows what these people do. It won't be long now.

I'm considering joining up so I can work on an RPF labour farm until I earn forgiveness for what I blogged about them. When that happens I'll come back to this thread and make an on-topic post

You like mountains, Bruce? Look up! Mountains!
  4. JohnnyRUClear Member

FTFY
  5. Herro Member

Going to jail for what? You don't go to jail because crazy people on the internet say you do bad things.
  6. anoncane Member

Ok, I'll bite! Herro, they go to jail when the justice system says they have done bad things. That day is coming soon!
  7. the anti Member

i have talked to non-scilons about scientology before and watched them defend it saying "they are a religion just like everyone else, why attack them?"

even when i tell then i what i have seen them do with my own eyes and show the all kinds of evidence
  8. fitch2000 Member

I remember a Hubbard lecture that went something like

Hubbard: if they say bad stuff about scientology say "why are you against human rights?"

I'm sure there is a tape somewhere (crass speculation on my part here, uneducated guess only, please don't ask for proof as i have NONE, k thanks) of Hubbard saying "say you're not a scientologist" and they will crumble at your feet or some such dipshit thing....
  9. fitch2000 Member

so we are crazy and hateful? good to know....
  10. Anonymous Member

0/10
  11. JohnnyRUClear Member

Lawlz at all the tiny fists of outrage ITT. Why not just look at Herro's point instead of at his(?) finger? Point ATM being, we can yap all we want about the evils of the cult, but until that info gets into the hands of the authorities and they start doing something with it, it's just yapping.

Of course, you are more entertaining in RAAAAAAAAEG mode....
  12. humphrey Member

Hi, unethical practices as well as illegal ones in combination and as a matter of course will lead to a law-enforcement clampdown probably of unprecedented scope as the infection has progressed so far

I'm not into curing symptoms. I'm a drug person and can't handle this us vs them shit. Society has a soul sickness and Scientology is a symptom. It's like the flesh-eating bacteria and it's only just started to make a bad smell. We'll amputate if we have to. You'll see

goodbye
  13. TypingChimp Member

I'm not a Scientologist, but... I think Tom Cruise really needs to stop (allegedly) sucking David Miscavige's tiny dick and needs to get Will Smith's cock out of his ass.
  14. YAHRLY Member

NO IT IS FUCKING NOT

the feds have been itching to slam the cult for some time now, but you know what?
    NO EXES COME FORWARD WITH ANY FUCKING PROOF
    and the OG "critics movement" have muddied the waters with so much insane tinfoil moonbattery that no one knows WTF is REAL or pure insane fabrication 1/2 of the time
  15. Herro Member

I never said you were hateful...

Hi, you can keep telling yourself that the feds are just waiting to spring their trap till you're blue in the face but that doesn't make it true. Fact of the matter is that, as of now, there is absolutely no case against Scientology and no reason for any law enforcement agency to believe any of the shit that you crackpots come up with. Maybe if people that claimed this shit happened to them would come forward, things would change. But at this point why should anybody believe that scientology is guilty of these crimes? Note I'm not saying they aren't guilty, I'm just saying that as of now there is nothing that convincingly points to them being guilty of anything more than being a wacky self help religion that sucks their members dry financially. Perhaps you should lay off of those drugs you're so fond of talking about and join the rest of us here in reality?
  16. humphrey Member

Herro, drugs didn't tell me about scientology. I know about scientology before I knew about drugs
  17. JohnnyRUClear Member

Hi!

Um... what does that mean, anyway?

Therewasthisonetimeaguycameuptomeandsaidhewasn'taScientologistbutandIsaid
    WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  18. humphrey Member

19. Anonymous Member

I'm not a scientologist but, I think anonymous would be much better off if we got rid of the old guard.
  20. JohnnyRUClear Member

21. Tenebrous Member

There are certain individuals who give a wide berth to anything that they consider to be of a religious nature. Scientology uses portions of the religious framework from other faiths, which automatically protects it from anyone who's afraid to "tread on the sacred". To them, opening the door to tread on one person's beliefs (no matter how wrong the practices) is to open the door to tread on their own.

It's unfortunate in our society that some beliefs are shielded from scrutiny, thus allowing many wrongs to be committed under the guise of faith.
  22. Herro Member

One can dream. Sweet, sweet, dreams.
  23. Anonymous Member

Herro:

Care to tell us how you know this and please provide Dox.
  24. Herro Member

How I know this is by observing the laughable fail that is the "evidence" we've seen. That's the shit getting passed along, that's the shit people are basing their beliefs upon. And that shit is a joke. And really, why do I need to prove that there is nothing happening? Logically, the burden of proof is upon those claiming some investigation is under way. But considering that I do not have access to every investigation currently underway by every law enforcement agency in the country- I guess I can't provide definitive dox. Of course, I don't need too, but at least I'll admit when I can't instead of pulling shit out of my ass.
  25. Anonymous Member

Why do you assume that all evidences are on the internet?
  26. Anonymous Member

Like now, right?
  27. Chowder Member

I believe Woll Smoth hides the fact because it would hurt his image.
    Tom Cruise....nothing else to say
  28. DeathHamster Member

I can helps. Where's your oxygen line?

/me opens toolkit.
  29. Anonymous Member

This is where I say something that does not make any sense.
  30. WTF Member

I am not a Scientologist , but...

Oh wait, some of Scn tech is actually OK...

Protestantology <tm> ftw

Teh PoodleBoy should EOC so the correct program may continue.

N4maste,
    Alph0hm
  31. crockhat Member

Because it's an assertion you made. Doesn't matter that it's a negative assertion.

No, it's on anyone making a claim, -ve or +ve. lrn2burdenOfProof.

No, any party making any claim needs to provide evidence. "Investigation under way" requires evidence. "Investigation not under way" is also an assertion which also requires evidence and incurs a burden of proof, it doesn't matter that it's a negative statement and these are hard to prove. Hard to prove? Don't make them then.

If someone claims 'A' and you don't believe them, you don't get the right to assume 'not A' as a given.

The statement "We're not sure if there's an investigation under way" is the one that doesn't require backing up.
  32. Herro Member

Nice try. No investigations get started untill somebody starts them. So it's reasonable to assume no investigations are ongoing. It's on you to provide evidence to convince people that they are going on.
  33. Vir Member

Logic fail. It is not reasonable to assume that no investigations are going on and then saying "No investigations are going on" without any qualifications.

It's OK to try and estimate the probability of investigation, but to assume one outcome and then state it as fact, is not intellectually honest - it's truther mentality more than anything.

The various agencies and authorities who could investigate, have no obligation to publicize their investigation to the public until it becomes unsealed in court. An investigation can also be started and put on hold for longer periods of time.
    No it's not. He said that we don't know if there are investigations. And anyone who says that there are, or are not, will have to disprove him.
  34. Anonymous Member

I'm not a Scientologist, but I saw Xenu in Incident 2 then I fell off the fucking time track and had to do a locational on myself.
  35. Anonymous Member

I'm not a scientologist but I don't like any of you because my idea of peaceful protesters are a bunch of long haired hippies or self righteous religious folk protesting against things that (as a fellow member of the "I like to think I care" sheep public and all) I am familiar with and can agree with almost 100%. Like war...nobody likes war...or pollution and....drugs. Drugs are bad...right? So therefore I give my unwanted criticism to you, Anonymous, and am positive you will listen to it, so that I and other douche bags like myself, no longer have to get offended over your actions and can go on pretending life is one big, happy, politically correct drum circle. Thank you.
  36. Anonymous Member

I have taken your criticism, and cut myself.
  37. COB Member

My name's David ....Misridge and I think Scientology is awesome, yeah absolutely awesome. You guys are all pricks. Also, that guy David Miscavige, god is he hot..he gives me such a huge boner and he's definitely not into hurting people ONE BIT.
  38. anonymous1312 Member

I've rarely come across a scientology sympathiser but they do exist so yeah some of those "I am not a scientologist but..." people may well not be scientologists. I have also seen one of those hecklers in the org though manning the phones later so equally some may be scientologists trying to make you think public opinion is against you. It isn't.

I try to explain that it isn't about the beliefs or the people, as most of them are actually ok, rather it is about the organisation calling itself the church of scientology. Some listen and are ok about it, others don't - not much you can do really. Most people support and agree with us though.
  39. Suzette Member

The people who think that people have the right to believe stupid BS are usually also the people who believe that people have the right to protest. Scientologists are trying to convince other Scientologists that most people are just mildly amused by them and tolerant, when in fact this great mass of people are appalled when you tell them about six year olds in the RPF, beating, bomb threats, etc., etc.

In other words, when they come up to you and say, "I'm not a scientologist, but..." what they are really saying is "Hi, I'm one of the vast army of wogs that have not yet heard of Scientology, but when I will I will be immediately impressed and sign over all my money and get superpowers, and as such I am appalled that you would be protesting something that I know nothing about but will eventually sign up for! And you can see that I actually exist, because here I am, right in front of you!"

It must really irk them that the real vast army of confused people always ends up looking shocked and then giving the protesters a thumbs up sign once they are given a little info.