Customize

I'm Bradley Manning

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Anonymous, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Anonymous Member

• Like Like x 9
  2. Soul Evans Member

Great vid, everyone talks about Assange, but i think the martyr of this story is Bradley Manning, we have to fight to get him out of jail, to stop them torturing him, to stop a judgement circus having him jailed waiting for charges more than a year... Don't forget Bradley.
  3. Loki's spawn Member

Excellent video.
  4. Anonymous Member

Outstanding Video!
  5. Anonymous Member

Excellent
  6. Soul Evans Member

7. amaX Member

Excellent video.
  8. Anonymous Member

9. Anonymous Member

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/w...d-over-bradley-manning-s-fate-91466-28822001/
  10. Anonymous Member

Also LMAO at Leaveworth in Virginia. Its the "over there" theory of British geography
  11. hey guys i just saw a Hawaiian anon's pic on the website
    lets poon the shit outta this website and hope one day he will see it and know that he was not alone in his indignation
  12. Bradley would be proud of those demonstrators hell i am and i think they have done a great job.
  13. anonymous612 Member

This got posted on the SaveBradley Facebook page an hour ago with the following quote, bold mine. I see what you did thar, Anonymous.

txhLX.jpg
    • Like Like x 3
  14. The Wrong Guy Member

15. WMAnon Member

I'm going to try to get some locals together for a photo op for these guys. If there aren't any good flyers I'll make up a set tonight and post em here.

This doesn't go away.
  16. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
  17. DeathHamster Member

Does he have a proper mattress, sheets and pillow yet for sleeping? For that matter, do they properly turn down the lights (or allow him to control them) at night?
  18. Anonymous Member

From what I've heard his situation's improved immensely since he got moved. For instance, he can accept visitors now, including but not limited to his lawyer.
  19. Anonymous Member

Conjugal visits?
  20. The Wrong Guy Member

21. The Wrong Guy Member

22. The Wrong Guy Member

23. RavenEyes Member

Yes. This is per Manning's own attorney...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/may/04/bradley-manning-jail-conditions-improve

24. The Wrong Guy Member

Government to disclose evidence against WikiLeaks suspect in pretrial hearing - Washington Times

The Army is preparing to hold a pre-trial hearing that for the first time will disclose the government’s case in detail against the soldier accused of disseminating thousands of classified documents that were aired on the anti-secrecy website WikiLeaks.

A spokeswoman for the Military District of Washington at Fort McNair, which has jurisdiction over the proceedings, said the investigative hearing, known as an Article 32, will be held “in the Washington area.”

Now at the Fort Leavenworth, Kansas, prison, Pfc. Bradley Manning will not be held in the brig at the Marine base in Quantico, Va. His treatment there stirred a wave of protest from his civilian lawyer and supporters who view him as a hero. Army officials did not disclose where the soldier will be held.

The defense, prosecutors and intelligence agencies have been sparring over what can be disclosed in open proceedings in a case involving the largest leak of classified information in U.S. history.

“We’re in the process of putting our finishing touches on our media plan for it,” said the Army spokeswoman, adding that the yet-to-be-scheduled hearing will be open to the press. She said it is command policy to ask the news media not to publish the the names of military personnel involved in the case.

More: www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/oct/29/government-to-disclose-evidence-against-wikileaks-/?page=all