Customize

"Illegal practice of pharmacy"

Discussion in 'Narconon' started by RolandRB, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Dragononymous Member

Roland, you will laugh your ass off on the people who work there.

Operations director:
    Willem Koster
    Director:
    Bolke Koster

Familiar name eh? Koster..
    Scilons hooray
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Dragononymous Member

Little sidenote for Roland;

Could you check http://www.vitaminadviceshop.nl/merken/vitals for the illegal stuff?

Site+shop belong to the same person (another scilon ofcourse) who started the http://www.vitals.nl/ site + shop (not Koster, he bought it from the guy)

Owh, and for a funny fact on the 'new' shop;

It's located within 150 feet of the Dutch Org.
    • Like Like x 1
  3. RolandRB Member

It strikes me that all the other Orgs in the EU will be sending people to do the Purification Rundown at this place once we finally manage to get it closed down in the other major countries in the EU.
  4. jensting Member

I thought the Netherlands just shut down drug tourism?
  5. Dragononymous Member

6. grebe Member

Rock on, Roland! Hope you get the cute nurses to look after you.
  7. Herro Member

Lol @ this thread.
  8. RolandRB Member

Almost certainly, the authorities are in communication with each other over this. I think something decisive will happen in the next few weeks. The British government does not have much choice. They can't be seen to choose not to implement EU laws. That would be illegal in itself.

I am guessing it will be closed down quietly in the UK but they will send all the Purif candidates over to the Netherlands so it needs to be closed down there as well. All the relevent EU laws are in this thread plus the translation of the Court of Appeal judgement into English. That is all that is needed to close it down in the Netherlands.
  9. Zak McKracken Member

Now, if you can just translate it into Dovahkiin, I think they're all set.
  10. RolandRB Member

This is what they are going to be done for if this works out OK, which I think it will.

"possible unlawful supply of medicines from non-pharmacy premises"

There is nothing left but to sit and wait.

If it works in the UK then it can be made to work in the other EU member states (especially the Netherlands).
  11. RolandRB Member

So now you know why Scientologists think they were space pirates in their past lives and want to pay their "Church" more to find uut more. It has all been one big drug trip for them. It is only right that the medical regulatory agencies close down this bunch of drug-tripping whackos.
  12. RolandRB Member

Scientology

the

Drug Menace

in our society.
  13. RolandRB Member

When they do the processing in Holland they'll get a boost. Sniff a line of vitamin B1 and they'll think they're the Blug Blatter Beast from the planet Thraag and they just destroyed a civilisation. Now we know what it takes for Scientology to work and help people.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. RolandRB Member

Thinking it through it is far more serious than stated in the above quote.
  15. Dragononymous Member

That would be nice indeed, as (in this 1 day research period) all I understand is that Scilons like vitamines and stuff related to vitamines and that Narconon REALLY likes vitamines. Owh and that Price Vitamines are bad or something like that...

All that I know is that the company related to the vitals.nl website founded by Scilon A, who then later sold it to Scilon B and that the store (which also sells the vital vitamine thingies) near the Church is also founded by this Scilon A. + That (for whatever reason) Carola Goodwin also is involved.

How do you want me to ban/close TWO companies with some weird EU law (you know almost everyone hates the EU here right?) because the vitamines they sell are related to some detox program made by Mr Price which gets used by ...?

No offence what so ever, but I don't get this yet...
    (Yes scilons are involved = bad, but I have more stuff of that lying around)
  16. RolandRB Member

You got it perfectly in the paragraph above.
  17. Dragononymous Member

Great, You're telling me my confusion is right..

Q (as I know one will use his as defense): Shop B doesn't supply Mr Price, they just sell the Vitals vitamines.
    They can't be taken responsible for the use of the products they sell.
  18. RolandRB Member

They can if they make illegal claims about what benefits the vitamins can bring them.

Anyone making these illegal claims needs to be reported to the authorities.

The following web site is making such claims and needs to be reported with an aim to close it down.

http://www.pricevitamins.eu/about-us/
  19. RolandRB Member

This is Baden-Württemberg. The male auxiliary nurses look cuter than most of the female nurses.
    • Like Like x 3
  20. Dragononymous Member

You want to take down the entire vitamine/mineral/supplements industry..?
    They all claim bullshit..

All we've got is one lead between the Narconon drug bomb and Vitals and that's Mr Price.
    That's one lead, One.

I need a triangle Roland...

Narconon to Price, Price to Vitals, Vitals to Narconon.
    And again 1+1 =/= 2 here.
  21. RolandRB Member

The powdered form of vitamins gets round one of the EU laws but causes a greater problem.

It gets round a law because by supplying in powdered form they can not be accused of distributing high dose vitamins because a person just measures out what they want.

It falls foul of another because if they are selling this course and someone is measuring out the vitamins to a person and making the calculations to titrate up or down the dose then they have to be a qualified pharmacist.

More needs to be done in the Netherlands to get them closed down. The cult will use it as a safe countr to carry on with the Purif unless the Anons there pull their fingers out and get it closed down.
  22. RolandRB Member

I guess this is one of those times when I have to point out the fucking obvious and not only do that but help a person to keep their head pointing in the right direction and give encouragement to focus the eyes and engage the brain. No problem. It won't be the first time. So here we go...

Go to this page and look at the "Product Groups" column on the left.

Still looking at this column, read out aloud the first and third descending item. You will hear a voice say "Detox Vitamins" followed by "Counseling Vitamins".

Now engage your brain and work out which organisation using vitamins for both Detox and Counseling. Think about it for a while. Don't rush and don't just guess.......

How are you doing?

Is it finally coming?

Getting closer, getting closer...................

Well done, you got it!

Scientologists do this. This vitamin shop is making illegal claims about vitamins because they are supplying vitamins to Scientologists for the Purification Rundown and Narconon detoxification!

And remember, what we are trying to do is to close down this "Church". So if we can stop their supply of vitamins and stop them offering the Purification Rundown then we win.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Dragononymous Member

Okay and now in my style, without the negative attitude:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Price-Vitamins-Europe/144828968928396?sk=info

Next time just point me to that.

This makes a clear link between Vitals, Price and Purif.
    • Like Like x 1
  24. grebe Member

Is this *the* Stephen Price, the chiropractor and secret gay lover to David Miscavige? Cuz I have a lol if so.
    • Like Like x 1
  25. RolandRB Member

Assume it is and dig up the dirt. We have a photo on his vitamins page and that will have to match up before we fling some serious dirt around.

Obviously these two are the same. But is the bottom one *the* Stephen Price?

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dr-Stephen-D-Price-Chiropractor-and-Nutritionist/154058051286832

From this page:
    http://www.scientology-london.com/secret/

This link:
    http://www.facebook.com/dr.price?ref=pb

Facebook friends include: L. Ron Hubbard and David Minkoff.

Same guy!
  26. RolandRB Member

BTW, back on the original topic, if the British Government do not close`down the Purif in the UK after all the information I have given them then there will be a story in Le Monde with a headline something like Les Anglais dit "Non"
  27. Dragononymous Member

(The EU Scientific Committee on Food (2002) developed different upper levels for nicotinic acid and nicotinamide: the UL for nicotinic acid has been set at 10 mg/day, for nicotinamide at 900 mg/day.)
  28. RolandRB Member

State a source I can link to on the Internet (just as I have done) or GTFO.
  29. RolandRB Member

Yes it is. Where's the dirt?
  30. RolandRB Member

Still waiting for an official response from the MHRA.

Duck this one this time my dears and this will be the headline in Le Monde:

Les Anglais disent "Oui" à la scientologie, «Non» à la justice française
    I'll write the article myself.
  31. Dragononymous Member

OR
    you just google it and find it yourself.
    As you obviously are the one who knows this best and stuff.
  32. RolandRB Member

Don't waste people's time here by quoting "facts" not backed up by references. Don't send people on wild goose chases looking for something that "might" be there because you are too lazy to provide a reference.

Dox or GTFO.
  33. Dragononymous Member

http://ec.europa.eu/food/fs/sc/scf/out80j_en.pdf
    Page 14, right above the fucking table
    Quicksearch: 900

Or have some fun and use these dox:
    http://www.efsa.europa.eu/en/ndatopics/docs/ndatolerableuil.pdf

Page 129&130:
    What
    He..
    We know these dox...

wait a minute...

These are your doxs!

Who would've thought that Roland would make a mistake...

/sarcasticbullshitRolandstyle
  34. Ronald and dragon, I don't think that in the Netherlands medicine without a license is a valid angle. Laws in that area are pretty crap. There's a famous healer who told a famous actress that you don't need doctors to treat cancer. She died, but DA couldn't get her in jail.

I do know of three laws that Narconon nl violates though.

They need to publish a yearly quality and safety self assessment on http://www.desan.nl/net/DoSearch/Search.aspx according to the Kwaliteitswet Gezondheidszorg. Of course they aren't.

They also have the false succes rate claim on Scientology.nl. That's a violation of the wet Oneerlijke Handelspraktijken.

A third legal violation is the vitamin stuff (This for example would not be legal http://www.vitals.nl/producten/vitaminen/vitamine-b3-niacine-500-mg) as a single pill is above safety norms.

Together with the Canadian closure and the girl that died in the Dutch Narconon in 2007 (?), it might be time to start drafting a letter to the inspectie Gezondheidszorg.
    • Like Like x 2
  35. Dragononymous Member

I noticed that pill thing too (there's more by the way), and you've basicly explained my thoughts about this better than I am apparently (thanks+goodjob)

The only reason why I got here is because someone else mentioned Roland's message to me.
    Normally I don't pay a lot of attention to this side of Scientology, but it got interesting and I'm willing to continue this. Seeing the amount of scilons involved alone = something is wrong.

Dutch Anons let their guard down on Scientology (me included) and we gave them the change to regain control, which they did big time.

It's our duty to correct this.

+ I think Roland's find on the French fine would only add more value to all the above stated.
    I just got overrun with the amount of facts/posts/research that I lost track on what the fuck was going on.
    Yes it's blatantly obvious now, I just couldn't connect the links in the way I do.

Look Roland, I haven't been in this Narconon/Scientology thing as long as you've been.

I can't tell you what happened where with who in June 1978 in Clearwater.
    I never payed a lot of attention to Narconon either, as I always assumed it would go away as soon as Scientology left.

Naive? Most certainly

But recent events opened my eyes again, that every pion of Scientology = their Queen.
    They can do anything with their front groups, and yes I let my guard down on some of them.

I'm willing to correct this, to get this solved and brought to justice.

and I would appreciate your co-operation, as although you're a troll and sometimes really annoying, it's a honor to work with someone like you.

~Dragononymous
    • Like Like x 2
  36. RolandRB Member

^^ Holland/Nederland/Netherlands is now our weak link in the chain and extra effort by Dutch Anons is going to be required to correct this and restore the balance.

I take it that the Netherlands is an EU member? Maybe your laws there are weak but EU laws are strong. EU laws override all member state laws. These laws may be hated in your country but they are there and they stand higher than your own laws. If these laws are not enforced in your country then that is a criminal act. These EU laws are the ones that need to be used to clobber the cult with in your country whether these laws are liked or not.

The Netherlands is centrally placed in Western Europe and the cult is in control there. They can easily send the Purif candidates there from the rest of Western Europe and carry on with their scam unless Durch Anons can put a stop to it.

BTW, I already reported the Price Vitamins .nl web site to the British authorities but do not know how far that will get.
  37. RolandRB Member

I just want to let people know that it is likely that something spectacular is going to happen in the UK about this. It's not that I have been told. It is rather that I have not been told. The authorities there are either going to close down the Purif or they are going to release a statement saying that they will do nothing which will get them into some spectacular trouble (that will be partly my work). The latter would make even bigger news where I will make sure the French government gets the chance to give the British government a European-wide public buggering.
  38. Btw dragon, I'm the guy working on the tax exemption, just can't be bothered to login. Also, the cult has had around 300 members for thirty years now, and they will always be able to rope in a few people a year. Containment when they appear to be growing, which they are a bit at the moment, is just fine. The local city council, nieuw west, discussed Scientologies plans for the ideal org last week for the first time. They were already discussing that the cult will need to pass the bibob law, which is used to keep criminals away from coffee shops and the red light district. In general, government people in nl are aware of the cult, but they don't see it as a particularly large problem (rightly so) and insist on not treating them any different than they would any other organisation (again, rightly so).

Regarding Narconon,

The Dutch civil authorities in this area have started looking into private drug rehabs only this year and I'm fairly positive they may have already visited them. I've never felt Anon pressure would help a lot, but this may have changed with the Canadian situation, which they may not be aware of, and the fact that they have started publicizing their falsified success rate again (they didn't until last year) on Scientology.nl, a place where the athorities are unlikely to look.

I'll start drafting a letter to civil authorities. I'll probably post a draft version this weekend.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. Dragononymous Member

I don't think a lot can be done about that.
    Maybe an English ban on the site, but that would be it.
    The server is on Dutch territory and therefor the website is under the dutch law.
    etc etc rule&law stuff
  40. RolandRB Member

Therefore what are Dutch Anons going to do about it?