Customize

"If He Dies, He Dies" book by Ron Miscavige Sr., David Miscavige's father

Discussion in 'Media' started by The Wrong Guy, Jul 1, 2015.

1. The Wrong Guy Member

PI-Oct-26-2015-1.png

Miscavige Goon

By Mike Rinder, October 28, 2015

Apparently Footbullet Dave can never be satisfied with shooting himself just once or twice. He just has to keep blasting away like Yosemite Sam on steroids.

A normal person would learn their lesson and not repeat the same idiocy again. But that would be the logic of mere mortals, not big beings like Dave. He “knows” when something he has ordered blows up in his face that it was only because the constant parade of SPs he has working for him have once again deliberately sabotaged his genius plans. So he has them “get it right this time” and do it again.

The Squirrel Busters blow up in his face so he sends them to do it again on camera at LAX. Jenny Linson, Marc Yager and Dave Bloomberg acquitted themselves brilliantly. You can even hear Dave’s orders being executed: "the reason it blew up was that the idiots didn’t say ‘I am dong this personally not on behalf of the church.' You have to tell him he is meaningless and nobody cares about him, it will totally cave him in." More brilliant guidance that resulted in another viral video.'

<snipped>

Miscavige is losing his shit.

The world is caving in around him and he is powerless to act.

The Belgian situation is dire. Holland just lost tax exempt status.

Leah Remini is blowing up everywhere he turns and her bombshell book is coming.

Louis Theroux is about to hit the airwaves.

Going Clear is heading for an Academy Award.

And the worst news of all — that big being genius has turned his own father into a crusader for truth.

Oh, how it sucks to be Dear Leader.

More here:
    http://www.mikerindersblog.org/miscavige-goon-2/
    • Like Like x 4
  2. anon8109 Member

What's the photo about?
  3. Disambiguation Global Moderator

There is a picture of the Low Rent PI doing surveillance from his car and taking pix. He forgot to take the lens cap off.
    • Like Like x 3
  4. Anonymous Member

In the photo above, he's heading for his photography lesson, but forgot to shut off the lights and close the vehicle door
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SlappyDM Member

Yep! Good summary.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. DeathHamster Member

He's shielding against camera-frying lasers!
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Oh my, seems to be a picture of 'An outer-most-sucker-from-the-tip of-a-tentacle.' No doubt a product of culty lawyers and David Miscavige's masterful gagsta attitude, time for a Beany rap?

*face-palm*

"I love you dad!" ............... Never to be heard from the tiny world of the Dwarenfurher, never, ever, from the glorious world of the queerless flounder, Mr. Hubbard.
  8. The Wrong Guy Member

I like this comment that was posted today on Ortega's blog:

Snake Plissken3 hours ago
    I have come to the conclusion that after the release of 'Going Clear', 'The Unbreakable Miss Lovely', 'Troublemaker', and the soon-to-be-released 'If He Dies, He Dies' ... the cult is so far beyond fucked, it couldn't catch a bus back to fucked.
    • Like Like x 8
  9. Anonymous Member

winner button@0.png
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Random guy Member

Oh man, this is shaping up to be a very, very bad year for the cult ... again!
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DeathHamster Member

Scientology has bought up hundreds of Ron Miscavige domains. WhoIsRonMsicavige, WhoIsRonaldMiscavige, ScientologyRonMiscavige, etc...

They seem to buy them in spasms. A week after Ron Miscavige's book deal hit the press, it looks like they bought up some possible book titles. (That suggests that Davie doesn't have PIs watching his dad 24/7 any more. Hard to get good help?)

LetHimDie.jpg

I have no idea what he thinks these clouds of parked domains will do. It's probably a meaningless stat that minions tell him so he won't hit them.
    • Like Like x 5
  12. The Wrong Guy Member

^

Incredible. But certainly not surprising.

What desperate dipshits.
    • Like Like x 3
  13. peterstorm Member

Lol

Lronhubbardsgreatestfrienddavemiscavige.com
    • Like Like x 3
  14. DeathHamster Member

I know! How sad is that?
  15. Quentinanon Member

In scientology those spasms are called "stat pushes". Probably not enough PIs around who like to unlawfully obtain firearms.

Likely, Davey Miscavige ordered those names bought up or minions could be hit for unauthorized spending of money.
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Quentinanon Member

Love those prison tattoos. This guy wears his "hard time for violent crime" well.

pi-oct-26-2015-1-png.253295.png
    • Like Like x 3
  17. DeathHamster Member

davemiscavigegay.org
    missingwifedavidmiscavige.org
    davemiscavigebeatings.org
    davemiscavigeleaderofchurchofscientology.org

It's like a catalog of his greatest fears and insecurities. Dumping all of them is going to be a pain, but probably worth it.
    • Like Like x 2
  18. DeathHamster Member

He's letting himself go downhill a bit since Sundance.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-25_at_01.36.07.png
    • Like Like x 5
  19. Quentinanon Member

He looks like the kind of guy who spikes his coffee in the morning with methamphetamine.
    Also, the kind of guy who witnesses saw driving away from homes where bodies were later found wrapped in garbage bags under the porch.
    Creepy would be an understatement.
    • Like Like x 2
  20. Anonymous Member

"Private" investigator? I don't think so. :confused:
    • Like Like x 2
  21. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Isn't there a Private Eye Club or something? These guys need a clue who their employers are. Plus a education in the last set of PIs working for Scientology arrested for gun possession ans abandoned by Scientology The "2 dudes I never met before" excuse works for cult leaders.
    • Like Like x 2
  22. DeathHamster Member

23. AnonLover Member

• Like Like x 5
  24. pi-oct-26-2015-1-png-253295-png.253500.png ''I duz Umannytaryan tax-deducktable werk 4 da Scientology Relijuns Dear E-CleziataKill Leedah Daybed Misscabbage. Youse gotta problem wid dat muddafukah?''
    • Like Like x 2
  25. Handsome fellow
    • Like Like x 1
  26. Ogsonofgroo Member

indeed^^^

Worthy of recognition and shoops........ :p
    • Like Like x 1
  27. The Wrong Guy Member

Stalked in New Orleans cemetery: Scientology’s secretive defectors getting more open

By Tony Ortega, The Underground Bunker, January 18, 2015

With the hundreds of former Scientologist employees and Sea Org members who have come out and told their stories in recent years, you might think there was no one left who has ditched the organization and is still holding onto crucial information. There are, in fact, quite a few, and we keep an eye on them, hoping that they’ll get around to spilling their secrets.

But these days, with social media, it’s getting hard for them to keep quiet, at least about their day to day activities.

We have been watching in a state of surprise — and imagine how David Miscavige must feel as he watches the same thing — as Janis Gillham Grady has been posting to Facebook descriptions of her recent vacation in a group that included Miscavige’s father, Ron Sr., as well as Jefferson Hawkins, Steve Hall, Michael Laws, Marc and Claire Headley, and Dan Koon.

<snipped>

She’s been posting photos of the recent trip, organized by Dan Koon, which included a cruise to Mexico and a visit to Mayan ruins. They also spent some time in New Orleans, and Janis yesterday posted some fun photos of what appeared to be Scientology PIs stalking them in a New Orleans cemetery.

JanisGrady1.jpg

Janis’s caption: “Does this look like a tourist that has come to check out the graveyard??????? Doesn’t look at any graves – only us then disappears.”

Janis spotted this guy squatting and trying to take photos of them surreptitiously:

JanisGrady2-e1453084841666.jpg

She later asked the man to pose with her and Steve Hall for a photo: “I laugh when I see the look this guy is giving me for asking him to be in the photo!”

JanisGrady3-e1453084945294.jpg

Koon, meanwhile, posted a video of Ron Sr., a fine trumpet player who led Scientology’s music department for years, sitting in with a Dixieland band at the Cafe Beignet.

RonSrNO.jpg

Wow, we wish we’d been there. Of course, it must make Ron’s son, David, go ballistic to see his father hanging out with such prominent Scientology defectors as Ron’s memoir comes closer to publication. Ron literally escaped from Scientology’s International Base in 2012 after decades with the church. We can’t wait to hear the details of that flight to freedom, and we’ll be curious to see how much else his book reveals about raising David and watching him become the leader of Scientology.

Here's the complete article, and open comments:
    http://tonyortega.org/2016/01/18/st...ologys-secretive-defectors-getting-more-open/

There's another thread that's related to this, here:

Peter Gillham sues fellow OT-8s for legal malpractice, fraud, and elder abuse

https://whyweprotest.net/threads/pe...egal-malpractice-fraud-and-elder-abuse.105346
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Random guy Member

Seems Captain Miscavige is a bit worried what his Old Man might have to say about him!
    • Like Like x 1
  29. tippytoe Member

• Like Like x 1
  30. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 5
  31. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 2
  32. Disambiguation Global Moderator

• Like Like x 1
  33. The Wrong Guy Member

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  34. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 1
  35. Disambiguation Global Moderator

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/edad...emoir-father-scientology-leader-scheduled-may
    This is a nice touch
    ""Ruthless," which was first announced last year, is expected to be the latest in a wave of unflattering works about the church, including the book and documentary "Going Clear" and "Beyond Belief: My Secret Life Inside Scientology and My Harrowing Escape," a memoir by David Miscavige's niece, Jenna Miscavige."
    • Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  36. anon8109 Member

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 2
  37. The Wrong Guy Member

Ron Miscavige Pens Scientology Exposé On Creepy Son’s Rise To Power | Popdust

Ron Miscavige has written an exposé on life inside Scientology, and his creepy son, David Miscavige’s rise to power.

Oh, this is going to be good!

<snipped>

Ruthless: Scientology, My Son David Miscavige, and Me, hits stores May 3. No word yet on whether it will address the mystery surrounding the disappearance of David Miscavige’s wife.

Michelle Diane “Shelly” Miscavige has not been seen in public since August 2007.

Multiple reports claim Shelly disappeared after having “filled several job vacancies without her husband’s permission.”

Scientology flaks have denied the reports, because, duh! Scientology — and claim, “she is not missing and devotes her time to the work of the Church of Scientology.”

Oh, that totally clears that up then.

http://popdust.com/2016/03/16/david-miscavige-dad-scientology-expose/
    • Like Like x 2