Customize

Ideal Org London Business Rates

Discussion in 'Scientology Property Tax' started by RolandRB, Jun 13, 2010.

1. charlie Member

Re: Ideal Org London Business Rates

Looks good to me, is it ok if I send it to Sunderland and Gateshead Council's
  2. RolandRB Member

Be my guest. :)
  3. RolandRB Member

Oh, and "yes" to anyone else in the UK as well. You have my permission to send the document to your local authorities to complain about or deter them from granting rates relief to Scientology entities in the UK. There is no need to ask. The Copyright statement at the bottom makes it clear.

Please make full use of this document in the UK to close down the tax-dodging cult. It needs more people haranguing their local authorities to stop their ill-placed generosity and get this cult closed down and get an honest flow of tax back into the community again for the benefit of all. Don't let up on this now you can see you have a good tool to achieve this. Keep at it until the cult's tax rebate is gone.

Scientology business rates relief in the UK
  4. charlie Member

Done, sent more to Gateshead as they needed more info as the rates office no nothing about this, so I refered them to the letter I handed to Andew Hickie development control manager at the council.
  5. Anonymous Member

Roland, in one of these threads in this Situation room, you asked for UK rates that Orgs charged.

This is from the 70's. Does this help you at all?

otcirca1970.jpg

Notice the old definition of Operating Thetan, along with the rates.
  6. RolandRB Member

No, it doesn't. I need one from preferably within the last six years and it must be a UK one and preferably have the rates charged for auditing by a Class V Org such as any major Org will be (even Bournemeouth/Poole mission). It is an occasional insert in the Auditor UK magazine.