Customize

Idea for MAY activism. <==PLEASE READ AND OPINIONATE

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by AnonNow, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveeannon Member

Re: Idea for MAY activism. <==PLEASE READ AND OPINIONATE

My little idea for May. Have a "floor show" that cycles about every hour. Intersperse readings from disconnect letters, rewritten songs (I'm working on "I Will Survive" / "What Are Your Crimes"), information about Anonymous, rick rolls, ect. Remember the scene in "V for Vendetta" when an actor dressed as V messed with The Leader on national TV? lulz for us, fun for Joe Public with educational material thrown in.
  2. anonym0us Member

As I said previously (see above), though no-one commented on it, I still believe this deceit with front-groups can be a theme for an upcoming protest, though it doesn't have to, but I do believe this should get more attention... can this please be debated?

Peace
  3. WindandGhosts Member

I was thinking Miscavage May. Or Jail Miscavage June.
  4. AnonKiwi Member

Check the "psyschout" forum threads. Most people think that focusing on the fronts is extremely hard to pull off. Remember, while we can do that in the private of our own homes and in targetted mini-protests, the global protests have to have themes that:

- are easy for the public to understand
    - are easy to educate anon about (so they can talk about them authoritatively)
    - are relevant globally.

Problem with front orgs as a stand-alone theme is that in some countries (eg, NZ) CCHR, for example, may just by 2 or 3 people who put out the occasional press release. While they are deceitful, it's hardly baby murdering scandal.

Also, it's hard to explain CCHR and the rest in only a few words, which is all you'll get on TV and on your placards.
  5. Comrade Member

6. nymph Member

"April showers bring May flowers, what do May flowers bring?" Pilgrims!

There was a thread talking about giving flowers out at protests and the meaning behind them, i thought that was a novel idea. As for a theme why not just focus on truth. Or how about dedicating to those who left?
  7. HoolAnon Member

Whatever we do, I think we should leave money out of it.
  8. xenudu Member

Unless it's pointing out the inaccuracies about THEIR money.
  9. AnonKiwi Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.