Customize

IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by MarcabEmpress, May 31, 2008.

1. exOT8Michael Member

Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

Wow, somebody found DM's cat!!
  2. Thetan Ass Member

everywhere-er :rofl:
  3. Plups Member

Yay, the mystery of Mike the HRG (hotel room guy) is solved! Thanks, Tory. And thanks, Mike, for getting that sorted with Tory. Sorry if our tinfoil-hattedness was upsetting. I guess everybody's radars were on high alert. It's good to have you on the team.
  4. monamia Member

Hey good for you and good for you, Mike and Tory, sorting things through in a cloud of crap that scientology creates is A-work. I respect you both for coming clean with your paranoia, and this arena DOES enturbulate paranoia.

Mike and family: great effort, putting yourselves out there for the collective that includes anonymous and independent critics; Tory: wisely (not wieselly) handling. This is how friends are made, communities grow, and I look forward to meeting you both and becoming acquainted. Love Overcometh.
  5. exOT8Michael Member

Thanks xsheeranonamonex, that's a great video!
    I am always amazed at Anons' ability to combine fun with srs bznss.
    U guise rock!
  6. SweetPeas Member

l.a. anons are to sexy for this forum. :fuckyou:

EDIT: p.s. nom-anon petting dog = SEXY.
  7. Anonibot Member

Love the video, xsheenaramonex! Damn we're a hot bunch of Anons.
  8. MarcabEmpress Member

Wow, um we are so awesome.
  9. ElronInDallas Member

Anonymous always delivers!

Great Video Great Party Thanks LA Anon!:flowers:
  10. Thetan Ass Member

Warning, Fags...this is a wall of text. Forgive, just this once, you hard mother fuckers.

What a blast it was...I've met some people I really actually like and that was not my goal or point for my involvement with Anonymous. I consider it a bonus to have met some of you. The times you've made me snarf coffee and numerous other beverages over my computer and carpet have been good, and I do thank you for it...sometimes it was the only thing I laughed at all day after REAL LIFE.

I guess I can say my only regret is that I will miss some of you. I will miss some of you very much. Lurk moar.

I'm out. Being a faceless cog worked for me. I don't require validation or a brownie pin for anything. Any time (many hours) and any effort (quite a bit actually in my busy and FULL life were my choice) and the money I have personally invested (hundreds, now to date) were all worth it. Every minute, every poster, thousands of copies printed here, at my home while my family slept in the wee hours...all of it. It's been a good run. I have no guilt leaving Anonymous. I did what I set out to do, and although I do wish it could have been longer, it is what it is.

Any future monies given to me to aid others that have been fair gamed will be forwarded in full IMMEDIATELY to a trusted Anon to get to whomever requires it. The merchandise I made for $$$ for "donations" will be given to the Lovely and truly effective, wonderful MarcabEmpress. These items might help get more $$$ to the fair gamed.

This is where I bow out, and leave it to the rest of the cats. Have fun. Kick some ass. Rethink the fuzzy warm cuddly thing. Know your enemy. Take in information, and educate yourself before having knee jerk emotional judgments and reactions. Think. Stay chilly. Stay alert. Do not relax for a second your guard, and listen to some of the wise old folks. You all didn't invent LULZ or enturbulation...some of us have done it for years...Improve it and make it EPIC, and remember...you stand on shoulders of who came before you. Show some fucking respect where respect is due.

You wonderful crazy kids, you...one day some of what was handed down to you as advice will ring true...it's O.K. and even admirable to put your own stamp on what you do, but those who came before have experience...and it is not only a good teacher, it is the ONLY teacher. Comfort and complacency are NOT your friends, and ego is NOT YOU...it doesn't define you any more than your emotions or opinions do. Infighting weakens you and the "cause" in such a covert and imperceptible way, you may not know you are prey until it's got you by the throat. Rather soon, if not now, you may notice some of your brethren acting like...well, acting like CO$. THAT'S the cancer killing. BE the chemo. Don't let it derail you.

Some of us are old enough and have done more with our forty years to understand that when ego and infighting occur, it is on some level to be expected. Some of us are not deeply wounded by flaming or insults or diatribes. Some of us are protecting our families, friends, pets, property and even YOU... and we do not require or want your kudos and accolades.

You may never know what an "old fag/old guard" has done to make it possible for you to continue the LULZ and the chaos/mayhem/ EPIC enturbulation. So ease up on the faggotry of spending hours of your time making someone wrong and stay on focus.
    Print some fucking flyers.

Some of us seem to be missing, and just went under ground to do other things. Cats are like that. Some of us just went on walk-about, and are trolling and lurking in alleys and hiding in bushes having wild cat sex under windows. You don't know EVERYTHING and that's a GOOD THING.

Fair gaming is real. It's effective. Watch Apocolypse Now. Hacking off children's arms after they've been innoculated maybe wrong and horrid and brutal; but it's effective. Your enemy has no issue with doing this. You don't have to become them, but KNOW them.

Fair gaming works and that's why they have gotten away with what they have for so long. It is highly effective. And it's just more than most average people who love something/someone/own property can handle alone.

Perhaps enough damage has been done through what you've accomplished thus far to kill the beast. Maybe the heart of it is rotting from within, and you will be around to see it fall.

It's been fun. Thanks for the memories.

Love and respect to those who deserve it.:flowers:

Remaining Scientologists :Get out...it's over save what ever life you have left and do something with your life so it isn't a complete waste.

Scientology bosses, fuck off. You are some sick twisted warped cock sucking pricks, and the embodiment of all that is wrong-thinking and evil with regard to humans...Your greed and cancer will hopefully catch up with you, and the most true and devastating thing I can wish for you is: That you receive FULL clarity for all the fucked shit you have done, in a flash...the most blinding and complete awareness of the horror and sickness and pain you have wrought on EVERY SINGLE PERSON you performed your fucked shit stained TECH on. That you KNOW absolute and total heart exploding shame and horror for what you have done in the name of greed, sloth, and smallness...and that it doesn't leave you until you clean it.

DM, I hope that your exposure is complete and final, that you live a long guilt stricken existence, and that when your end comes, you fall into a pit of starving maggots.

Thetan Ass
  11. Domo_kun Member

OMG rock ON.

I get entirely too much of a kick out of seeing myself in here. :fuckyou:
  12. exOT8Michael Member

Thetan ass thx 4 the help and all you have done.
    Feel free to go and even come back as you will...
    Nobody can replace you but new cats will pop up out of the hedges and alleys.
    Miaow.
    Luv yas..
    xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo
    I am still in and exposing the scam of the Scilons.
    I am hoping to attend a few flash raids in L.A when possible too.
  13. Jugular Member

I love it when TD trolls show what they are really made of <3 Thanks for all your energy and thought. It has not gone unnoticed.

It may be important to make a distinctive exit now, for your own personal reasons.

But lets be realistic here. Once a fag always a fag. You're not leaving. You're going into anon-stasis.

youll have to check your pms so i can forward you pics of the pants.

VAYA CON XENU, ANON.
  14. Domo_kun Member

You were glory in action. Thanks for the lei, it was worth it, and don't worry I'm sure the rash will go away.
  15. Anne Ominous Member

Huh? Did I miss something? Why is Thetan Ass leaving? Was it something I said?
  16. Zak McKracken Member

thanks for the lulz

We will miss you a LOT!!! :)

Enjoy your sunny, happy place!
    _
  17. Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

[IMG]

:sad: :flowers: You'll be missed.
  18. Zer0Panda Member

Awwww TA u'll be missed much!!!

LUV'S YOU!!!
  19. Samakar Member

Awww Thetan Ass, I'm gonna miss you bunches! :( You and Nom were the first people to give me hugz when I arrive at a protest. I'll never forget that. :(

Good luck! Drop me a line anytime!
  20. SomeOldGuy Member

Fix'd.

You will be sorely missed. Please keep in touch, and if you're ever out on the East Coast, give a holler.

Or don't, and we'll just be having wicked fantasies about spanking that ass. Then again, we have been anyway.
  21. MarcabEmpress Member

TA, can we borrow the Stoo-pid-o-meter?
  22. Thetan Ass Member

you can have the new and improved st00pon-it-tron 2000. I'll call you for drop off and donation thetan jewelry for raids...they are so damn want-able....

I'm loving you fuckers in the most perverse, intrusive, mal-adjusted ways possible...

That sudden urge you just felt.

That was me doing that.
  23. Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

TA, that goosebumpy feeling topped with a 90-minute orgasm?

THANKS!!! :smile: I needed that!
  24. Relyt Member

YOU CAN'T LEAVE. I SHANT ALLOW IT. :colbert:
  25. Thetan Ass Member

YES.THIS^^^ I AM THE GOAT SUCKER.....thanks for getting me, you fucking rock so hard that I almost fainted.
    :flowers:
    Chupacabra is a mythical, predatory creature that moves in the night, and slakes it's hideous thirst for goat blood nightly. They are the original lurkers.

RAGE ON, FAGS. :headbang:
  26. Skeptic1337 Member

You must deliver before you leave or we shall hunt you down.

That is all.

(And rock on, your presence shall be missed).
  27. Zak McKracken Member

28. Magoo Member

You may be out.......but you're not gone. And keep in mind, Anons (including TA: FOR EVERY ONE WHO DROPS OUT: 10 MORE SHALL TAKE THEIR PLACE).

Sooooooooooooooooooo......Thetan Ass, I say YOU have to come up
    with the 10 more replacements *before* you can go. (Face it, girlie, I
    just want you to stay around---you're entirely too cool to leave!) :rofl:

You'll miss us, and when you do, just come on back. We'll be here, and you
    won't EVER be forgotten...ass or no ass.:flowers:z

See you around the ranch......

Magoo~~~
  29. Anonibot Member

You'll be missed, TA. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this and know you'll be welcomed back if you change your mind! :flowers:
  30. Fear Not Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    We can not lose any females in Thunderdome!!!
    It's a very delicate balance of 10 parts Estrogen and 2 parts Testosterone (yes that includes all the guys!)
    You must stop by and fap when you have the chance.
    Take Care.
  31. anonyHAL Member

Yeah, been there, done that. Just when I think I'm out, they PULL ME BACK IN... :)
  32. MarcabEmpress Member

Thetan Ass touched me. There. More than once. So I will miss her*sniff*gurgle*
  33. Hieronymous Member

The safe word :grin:
  34. SweetPeas Member

TA!!! noooooooooooooo [vader]. i never
    got my epic hugs from you. oh wellz, youre
    still freaking awesome. and i shall miss you
    and your candy tempting ways!

:flowers:
  35. Magoo Member

She'll ALWAYS be missed, but her spirit shall reign amongst us, day or night,
    picketing or partying-------and may you return: SOON! :flowers:

M
  36. candlejack Member

i'll miss those sexy buttcheeks
  37. NonMoose Member

You're leaving before I got to motorboat :(
    [IMG]
  38. the anti Member

aww... sex?
  39. anon4eva Member

WHY? Can someone tell me why Thetan is leaving? Did she get name-fagged or something? Fair gamed? What gives? NO GO LADY!! You make me giggle uncontrollably with your mad writing skillz!!!!!!!
    WHAT HAPPENED??