Customize

IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by MarcabEmpress, May 31, 2008.

1. Hieronymous Member

Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

I'm curious to know, does anyone know what the audience capacity for the Langham is? I imagine if they've had at least 1000 in the past it's a fairly large auditorium.

My only theory for why they would do what they did is that DM still hopes he can ride out this storm, thinking it'll blow over next year so he figures it's worthwhile to simply skip this one
  2. Thetan Ass Member

This was the REAL IAS Ball, and the other one was for lesser players?:colbert:

Maybe, either way, owwie butts for the scilons, and I will be sending forth Anusol/Prep H for the butthurted-ness...maybe a case for DM and TomKat....
    because, as they are now figuring out, we are the only ones that can halp...
    (and a "the thermos is fine, too for DM...for his swollen rectal tissue. I rly dew want to halp HIM especially.)
  3. Thetan Ass Member

Tell me Prince did not go...PLEASE tell me he did not go.....:flop:
  4. Hieronymous Member

^---are you kidding? It'd be like sticking your fist in a manhole

let me rephrase that...
  5. Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

I agree with that. Unless he regularly doesn't attend these things. Did we ever have CONFIRMATION (like pix plox or something) that he has? Or has it just been rumor and conjecture? If not, I think you're right Hiero.
  6. Pikachu Member

Re: I do not think that word means what you think it means.

LOLOL I know, we were so far from being butthurt that it's hilarious they would think so. I even asked Broken Record Guy to marry me and I said that I loved him, maybe they were talking about how butthurt I got when all he would say is "Anonymous Create Hate"? :sad:
  7. MarcabEmpress Member

Wow, if I were the West Coast IAS I'd feel snubbed. The Viennes Ballroom at the Langham holds 270 seated.

The huge Nancy Cartwright/Kirstie Ally/Travolta million dollar donors one was last held I believe at Saint Hill. Tory points out that the ones she went to had many more people, so either numbers are down or TC held a big party and wrote it off as charity (possible, barely)

However, do you think super celebs want to mingle with non-celebs no matter how wealthy? "Well, Posh, may I call you Posh my 8yr daughter was a big fan of yours when that your hit came out, she's in college now, yes I own a chain of muffler dealerships we run on WISE/Hubbard Mgt principles.." NOT.

Would Tom rope off the celebs from the IAS donors? Rude and butt hurty.
    Lets however make sure that IAS knows they were snubbed...
  8. Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

I doubt it. If he doesn't rope himself off from his fans, and can't see that he'd rope off his brothers in faith. However, if there were other celebs, perhaps. This whole thing is really, really weird. I wish we could have somehow been able to see more of what was happening in the ballroom. I'm curious about the history of these events. I can't help but think somehow we were manipulated. Even if it meant that they canceled it (because they knew we were coming) and made up some lie about their lives being in danger from Anons or something...
  9. GooD Member

Is it possible they thought we would show up at the TC household, and used this as a mirror?

I have posted about and pondered home demonstrations before.

I openly wonder what it would have been like if protesters were near by as K8s white bread Ohio fam showed up.
  10. Hieronymous Member

Well, there were press there, so I imagine that large of a gathering of scis wouldn't go unnoticed. Then again his birthday on the Freewinds, you know the one that was the best ever ever ever was basically nothing but staff.

if what Victoire said is true, they couldn't have held too many people at the Langham anyway. So was the big DM podiums speech given at St. Hill?
  11. Nom-Anon Member

I LOL'D very hard when he started signing "Anonymous Create Hate" to the tune of the Rick Astley playing behind him. He Rickrolled HIMSELF.... :rofl:

Next time guys let me give you a mantra that will be more appropriate to your situation... "FAIL FAIL FAIL"
  12. fitch2000 Member

We were talking about this on another thread this morning (sorry don't know how to link the actual thread though)
    Yeah this housewarming plus the stuff at the hotel with room guy just makes me suspicious of WTH is going on???
  13. exOT8Michael Member

Maybe Tomkat has engrams and psychoses on IAS events, after all that is where the january madcruise YT video was originally aired!!
  14. Anonyneko Member

I wish I could throw mondo-expensive parties after failing at my job. But we can't all be Tom Cruise, can we? Nope. Only he can be Tom Cruise. The same. Acting. In. All. His. Movies.

Dynamic Range anyone?
  15. Hieronymous Member

a funeral for his career perhaps?
  16. Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31 Pasadena with DM? TC?

Hmm.. My theory is this: TC and the rest of the celebs were advised to not go to the IAS event knowing anon would be there. I bet it was lower to mid-level Scilons who were ordered to go to the IAS event.

Perhaps what they did at the housewarming party was an informal fund raiser. Write check, insert in box to be delivered to DM. :hmm:
  17. the anti Member

so i was looking at that site and found this...

[IMG]

the best of it is i took the photo on the left in my backyard
  18. Domo_kun Member

Re: IAS BALL POST GAME MAY 31

Haha well your comment made me squee so there!

Apparently it's a T-shirt design. God damn if I wasn't already showing up in pirate duds for Sea Aarrrgh I would totally get me one of those and wear it. :eek:hyeah:
  19. Domo_kun Member

I know, huh! One of them started to go at me with it and I just laughed and said we were all out here having the time of our lives spreading love and hugs and whatnot, how the heck could he say we spread hate?

He didn't answer me :lrhcries:

OMG love your new icon, girl!
  20. Domo_kun Member

No way you snapped one of the originals? Awesome!!
  21. Pikachu Member

Haha if I was butthurt, certainly I wouldn't be singing and dancing to Rick Astley and asking them to marry me, right? This situation is so fucking ridiculous, I love it.

Speaking of that, I just realized that the SciLons that came out in masks had bluetooth headsets on. My cell phone's music player (which I used to Rick Roll them) uses Bluetooth technology if you wanted to use a headset, so I can probably find a way to broadcast Rick's beautiful music directly to their headsets wherever they are around me. So this means that there's potential for me to interrupt their directions with the music from my cell phone and that will make them ultra-fail. I'll have to look into this, but what do you guys think about this?

And thanks Domo_kun! :D
  22. candlejack Member

DO IT FAGGOT
  23. Pikachu Member

I'm at a coffee shop right now on my laptop, perhaps when someone walks in with a Bluetooth headset I'll try it out and see if it works!
  24. the anti Member

yeah, i loaded it on wikipedia which is where they yanked it. i feel truly honored
  25. Domo_kun Member

FOR GREAT JUSTICE :woot:
  26. Thetan Ass Member

Yes, but it COULD be a pirate PATCH...even made to look old/weathered....

It could be emblazed on side of pewter drinking mug....

domo must be present.
  27. Thetan Ass Member

^^This is hilarious. You're famous. Don't forget us little people on your way up.

thx.
  28. Domo_kun Member

AUGH :woot:
  29. Pikachu Member

IT WORKS IT WORKS! The person on the headset has to be off of a phone call or conference, but it works! I just tried it omg brb loading phone full of Rick Astley discography
  30. Magoo Member

LOL..........good one re Thetan Ass's Avatar!

Ok, final update on this: I just spoke to Mike (the guy with the room,
    he said it's OK if I post his name)---and we cleared up a bunch of things.

As I told him, things DID get very weird re the security---but we both
    agreed, that was due to Scientology. I have no idea if the guy with the cane is a Scio---but he sure was nasty, we both agreed, towards us).

A few things I got wrong, or he corrected/clarified:
    Mike did suggest I call the security, to check if they worked for the hotel or not, the next day (After I kept asking, "Are you sure they don't work for the hotel, as that just seemed SO odd to me)----so I'm sorry I left that out.
    Mike wore the V-mask, but I didn't know, it wasn't his, and he only wore
    it to get around the Hotel security, meet me, and then get back into
    his regular clothes. So when he said "I'm not with Anonymous" ---that freaked me out. He told me he does try to help out anonymous
    on the IRC channel, and those on that know his name.

Mike had only good intentions (which I won't post here, OSA: Screw you!)
    but due to their security totally weirdo deals, it ended up making things
    much more odd than they should be. Let this be a lesson to all:
    WHEN AROUND SCIENTOLOGY, EXPECT THEY SHALL CREATE LIES, CREATE NEGATIVE ISSUES>>>>and
    UPSETS___including ATTEMPTED LEGAL ISSUES (not at the IAS deal, but today at the Complex) on *any* little thing they can.

And to Scientology/OSA: As long as you practice Fair Game on any of we Critics, "SPs", or Anonymous-----the lights SHALL be shown on you,
    and you are ONLY destroying what little is left of your feeble "Church".

Mike, if I caused any upset to you, or your family, truly I am sorry.
    Thank you for inviting us in. I wish you well and I hope to see you at some future pickets. :alien:

Magoo~~~:flowers: (<<<<For your wife and baby)
  31. Anonibot Member

So Magoo, can Mike shed light about his wife apparently bumping into TC at Langham?

Also: even though it was waaaaaaaaaay back, yay at the dance video with Samakar. Anons are so romantic. <3
  32. Domo_kun Member

Pikachu, you are going to pwn those guys like a nerd boner at an Angelina Jolie lesbian scene. Hard.
  33. Magoo Member

Anibot:
    I asked Mike about this, and he said his wife thought she saw TC there.

Again, it's odd when you're in a setting where someone is supposed to be somewhere. Did she see TC, or think she saw TC? This is merely conjecture,
    but my guess is she thought she saw him. I understand. At an IAS ball, he SHOULD have been there. He could have been. It's still up in the air as to IF he came, or didn't. Meantime, that's what he told me.

Best :)

Magoo~~
  34. MarcabEmpress Member

Glad Mike clarified some issues for you --and us. We work in a weird land.
  35. TheUKRenegade Member

we're through the Looking Glass people ... expect wierdness!
  36. Killawog Member

This, this and this!!
  37. rof Member

Yeah plus we're actually everywhere-er than that.
  38. Re: I do not think that word means what you think it means.

Why Rick Astley when you can do a recorded reading of the New OT8 instead? :twisted:
  39. Anonagi Member

Or the congress lectures, which we have.
  40. Pikachu Member

That is such a wonderfully devious idea! I could probably record the readings myself, though my microphone is such a terrible quality. I'll need to do a bit more testing and research to see if my phone will support sound bites over 30 minutes long in my music player, but I'm determined to make it work! :grin: