Customize

"I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Sock Puppy, Aug 17, 2008.

1. Sock Puppy Member

"I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

Ok, take an overall pretty damn hot summer. Add a suit and tie and a freakin’ mask, for chrissake!! Jump around and dance in a suit in front of an org for several hours. You have to drink something (preferably an energy drink) or you’re going to dehydrate, and fierce. Add to this maybe no bathroom around for miles, not to mention the fact that you may have to ditch potentially several tails to get to one (if you’re in walking distance of some business, you have to figure out how to get into their bathroom without freaking everyone out).

What do you do? Well, you obviously hold it, for starters. Personally, I haven’t held it like this since cross-country driving trips as a kid (when a rest stop seemed like the Holy Grail and you could actually calculate the miles remaining even between signs) and, I’ll confess, my bladder isn’t what it used to be.

What about you? How do you deal with this? Do you hold it, or have you employed your stealth ninja skills to (ahem), resolve the issue outside of the boundaries of culturally accepted norms?

Do tell . . .
  2. realitybites Member

Re: "I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

Empty water bottles should be refilled.
  3. avbb Member

um..not so easy with femanons....
  4. Anon-ymous Member

Hold it.
  5. Re: "I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

Bandanas GAH was a total PAIN in the butt, is hard to eat wearing the damn things. But I had to cope, was the only thing I had at short notice
  6. mko Member

There's a Wendy's down the street from our rally. I just go there, buy something quick and make an emergency run.
  7. Stitch Member

8. JMac85 Member

Depends on what city you're in. Don't the really big ones like New York and L.A. have those robo toilets everywhere? I'm sure there isn't any law about wearing a mask into one of those.

Anyway, last protest I went to, when I had to pee, I just walked to the nearest fast food joint. Had to take off the mask before entering, yes, but there is little to no Scilon activity where I am. Just a puny mission. And if I was tailed, well, as you can see by my avatar, I'm not that worried about being namefagged. The whole "anonymous" thing is more for shits and giggled for me than personal protection. I'm just a creepy guy who wanted an excuse to wear a mask in public. :wink:
  9. PrestonFag Member

Use food/drink franchises. Or shopping centres.
  10. Delilishus Member

Hold it =(

Also, when part of my group went on a miniraid, the companies in the city were handing out free full throttle on one corner and free iced coffee on the other. SHWING.
  11. CantPickaName Member

pee on a scilons legs and tell em its raining

hey they do it to everyone!!
  12. Moralfag Member

Go into the org, piss on pile of Elron books whilst singing and shouting LOL XENU in a German accent.
  13. AnonBuff Member

ive held it everytime except twice. there is a wendys about 3 or 4 blocks away i went to. once i couldn't make it there and went behind a building.
  14. Amnon Nhymous Member

Try to find people in the area having fun while looking at the protest from their balcony/windows. Ask them. That would be their contribution to the Cause!
  15. the_cloak Member

Diapers.
  16. Sock Puppy Member

17. Relyt Member

There's a little pizza place right across the street from the HGB in Hollywood, but you have to buy something in order to get the key to the restroom.

However, there's a Subway restaurant right across the street from Big Blue (the one where the little kids were blocked by Noelle North) and it has a restroom in it.

Also, if we happen to be by the vertical sign building (the one which they sometimes have stress tables up in front of), there's a McDonalds like 200 feet from it.

The Celebrity Center has a supermarket across the street from it with a free keyed restroom.

However, the only place I can think of that doesn't really have anything by it is the CCHR building. At least not that I know of.
  18. Re: "I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

You're drinking too much, or something other than water.

On a hot day, in full anon-garb, the water that you drink (and make sure it's water. Not coke/pepsi or something, water is best) will more than likely be sweat out before it reaches your bladder.

I've worn a full skunk mascot costume, complete with black leather tenchcoat for 6 hours straight before. I must've drank 2 gallons of water, but I never once had to go to the bathroom. I also had an undershirt that was manufactured with sweating specifically in mind. Underarmour is good shit.
  19. AYNonymous Member

At DC I drank 60 oz. of gatorade, several cups of water, 2 ice pops, and a big slice of watermelon. Lasted 8 hours all told, didn't need to go until I got back to the hotel room.

So yes, drink just enough, stay active, stay smelly.
  20. Sock Puppy Member

I should clarify; I wasn't really looking for advice on the subject, my intention was more to encourage people to share their stories. So far my favorite is AnonBuff's.

My solution is to pee as much as possible beforehand and then go as long as I can without drinking, which has worked pretty well so far. Unfortunately, the org we protest has nothing around for several miles, so it's like, you'd best take care of that when you can.

AnonymousSkunk, do you have pics of said costume to share with the group? Okthx.
  21. Amnon Nhymous Member

Fremen costume would be the best. Hard to find.
  22. Fleischmann Member

Stillsuits for the win, eh?

I can hold it for a long time if necessary.
  23. Sock Puppy Member

dunejacket5.jpg

Freakin' brilliant!

Btw, that's a sci-fi writer!
  24. AnonOrange_ Member

Astronaut diapers.
  25. Sock Puppy Member

Can you say "Lisa Marie Nowak?"
  26. Diaretics Member

Definitely use a catheter.
  27. ravenanon Member

no matter how much I go before hand I have to pee as soon as I walk in front of that stupid org.

We all wait and wait and then a group of us will head out in the gotta pee car to the nearest bathroom

sad but true
  28. Sock Puppy Member

QFT. Well said.

Great sig, too.
  29. Fleischmann Member

Frank Herbert delivers!
  30. Fleischmann Member

damn double post
  31. anonymusicz Member

You sir are a fucking furry...
  32. Re: "I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

"Energy Drinks" are a bad idea, as is anything else with caffeine. Stick to water.
  33. CathyLong Member

^^^ THIS.

In NYC we are in Times Square so there are plenty of places open to the public & they have seen weirder costumes than ours. No harm no foul. :*
  34. Re: "I Have to Pee!!" The WORST Thing About Being Anonymous . . .

[IMG]
  35. Anonycarnage Member

I'd reckonmend that you didn't drink energy drinks(if I'm correct, you mean Monster, Red Bull, etc.) my friend, and I had siezures because we were in a hurry. That and they're awful.

If you're willing to make a little damage to your mask, add a straw hole.
  36. anonymusicz Member

The worst thing IMHO, is getting your mid-raid snacking going on, which once turned out to be Chinese food. Then I got the "burgles". You guys know what that is, suddendly, your gut makes a lot of burgling sounds and BAMMM!!! You have to take the worst crap.

Try getting somewhere in time...
  37. Sock Puppy Member

That was painful just to read.
  38. Sock Puppy Member

The only one that I can actually drink is Rockstar.

I actually just found out that a straw will fit through the mouth of a GF mask. I'm buying bendie straws for the next protest.

Thx for the suggestions, but I'm not givin' up ma energy drinks!! I'm just not drinking anything before the next protest is all!!
  39. LRonAnon Member

Depends work in any city silly.