Customize

I can't post to my thread

Discussion in 'Support Questions' started by AngryGayPope1, Nov 13, 2008.

1. AngryGayPope1 Member

I can't post to my thread

I can't post to the thread "woman who slapped angry gay pope IS a sci". It gives an error message and I have to click "ok".
  2. Anon_1HG Member

Re: I can't post to my thread

Try another browser if you haven't already. WWP no like IE
  3. themadhair Member

Surely the 'hackers on steroids' are not using IE.
  4. jar57 Member

i am having some problems posting on occasion too
  5. Anon_1HG Member

Gayfags like AGP can hax too?
  6. Still Alive Member

Let the admins know if you're still having problems even after you've switched browsers. Firefox, FTW.
  7. incog712 Member

My Enturbs no werk with IE either. Though there's no problem with Firefox. But I'm guessing our tireless admins have noticed the problem and have by now, amassed themselves as legion in order to tackle this issue. Not so much for the benefit of the Internet Hate Machine that should know better but for the Internet Butthurt Machine that might not. Even butthurt IE users needz tehre Enturbs.
  8. DamOTclese Member

Friggen A I get fucked the same way.
  9. onewhogets Member

Having same problems. Will try Firefox.
  10. Olrik Member

Works fine with Opera.
  11. Re: I can't post to my thread

And Safari.
  12. T.W.C_Anon Member

Firefox crashes allot for me using this site, only time it ever does that. Also certain threads I cannot access, they refuse to load.
  13. an_anonymous Member

OSA!!!!!!11!
  14. Re: I can't post to my thread

Sometimes I cannot even display a WWP page. Pop-up error, click OK, window goes to "The page cannot be displayed". It's annoying. I thought it was because I'd installed SKYPE just prior. I guess not. It also goes error many times when I want to reply with quotes.

Also I get a most annoying pop-up from Winpatrol where quicktime wants to autorun when my computer starts. Never! Never! Never! This happens for almost every page display on WWP.

It's making it hard to participate in WWP. I will not install another browser just to read this forum. There's no reason to "hate IE". Most people in the world use it. Don't try to tell me about "IE security issues"; I don't want to hear it.

I will continue to "look in" on WWP, but my participation rate will fall as these errors continue.

Fix it, or lose more audience.

I'm apparently not the only one with the problem. Just one who is willing to speak up about it.

3031308019_6afd0e2908_o.jpg

P.S. Cannot use the advanced editor; always get the error. Can only use "quick post" or "simple edit".
  15. cubby Member

i haven't had any problems whatsoever, once the thing was resolved where you tried to post and it didn't and then you tried again and it told you you already did.
  16. tazor Member

I am able to post with Firefox...we'll see if it keeps working.
  17. Kilia Member

No problem here with FF3. What version are you using?