Customize

Hubbard on Computer technology

Discussion in 'Martin Ottmann' started by Martin Ottmann, Dec 18, 2012.

1. Ok, Hubbard knew no shit about computer technology. Why do you care? Do you feel like being higher, more advanced, more intelligent, more convincing than Hubbard? What's that thing you want to prove and show yourself to the world as?

I personally don't give a fuck about Ron the Computer Scientist, Ron the Scientist, Ron the Writer, Ron the Interior Designer, Ron the Traveller, Ron the Musician, Ron the Photographer, Ron the _____(place what you feel is not in Hubbard's favor).

May be he made himself bigger than life, may be Miscavige & Co. did it. Either way, Hubbard was just a human pursuing American Dream. In the ways he could.
  2. Actually, "held down 7".

Don't you ever feel that your solution is a fixed one. That your strategy of dealing with certain situations in life can't help but be a certain way, the way that inevitably takes you to a failure?
    That's "held down 7"
  3. Anonymous Member

That's how I felt when I was in scientology.
    When I got out I was able to see expanding possibilities, not those fixed solutions offered by Hubbard.
  4. Hubbard wanted to make money from anything he laid his hands on. - Is it unheard of?
  5. Anonymous Member

What one actually gets from Scientology is the diametric opposite of what is proffered.
    You'd almost think it was... black magic.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

I've never had so much fun ignoring a troll! :)
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Congratulations! :):):)
    Yet, it wasn't Hubbard who limited your choices to only his worldview. It was YOU who chose (consciously) to follow his path and annihilate all the other choices you would otherwise have. You yourself chose to live in Hubbard's world, in his dreams.
    I'm glad you now are out of it and see how much more this world has for you to offer.
    Life is a wonderful thing. And the fact that we have a choice is just fantastic! :cool:
    Let's use it, our life and our chances.
  8. Well, I believe that what Hubbard did WAS black magic. - it's hard to explain otherwise oftentimes.
  9. Daverator Member

Wrong.

Life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness are the American Dream. Hubbard did his best to deny all of those from his culties.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Anonymous Member

This document shows quite clearly that L Ron Hubbard the conman who created Scientology was in fact a madman. A good psychiatrist with about 10yrs to spare may have been able to help the DB (degraded-being) known as Lafayette Ron Hubbard.
  11. I might be wrong but: American Dream nowadays is more like "make money, make more money, make others to make money for you" more than "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness".
  12. Anonymous Member

Please go visit the Fukushima reactor kthxbai