Customize

Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by Anonymous, Mar 18, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

Our battle is one of information dissemination, and as such it is critical that we maintain control over our domain. Luckily for us, technology is on our side as are the numbers. Here we will provide you with a quick step guide on how to efficiently manage this without watching your life slip away. As with anything, it is all about proper preparation.

Step 1) Content

If your goal is to respond to online posts then likely your target will be comments sections, forums, etc; you will be replying to someone. Start off by writing a short message that summarizes your position on the target, being certain to keep it concise but thoughtful and including a relevant link for more information. Once you have that done, repeat this process 2-3 times so that you have several options to choose from each time you prepare your harpoons.

The best way to do this would be to write a few options that have a slightly different tone or writing style, so that you can choose your best wording for the subject at hand. Feel free to vary the length and amount of lings as well given that different websites have different posting limitations. Forethought will allow you to post short snippets with disguised lings (w w w dot whyweprotest dot net) for those that do not allow URLs, or long diatribes for when you are responding to someone's blog.

Remember: you know this stuff and it is a passion, so this should be an easy step.

Step 2) Gmail (optional)

Go to www.gmail.com and sign up for a new email account (or using an existing one if you like). If you are not a gmail user, you can simply go into your Account Settings and choose to have it forward all mail to your proper account for ease. Typically you will not be sending email out from this account, but simply using it to register accounts on websites as well as manage your Alerts.

Step 3) Google News Alerts

Go to Google News and decide what your search terms will be. In this example we will be harpooning any and all news related to Jeff Stone of the Riverside Board of Supervisors. Searching for "Jeff Stone" is the broadest, but will also net you a lot of results that you are not interested in. Instead, search for "Jeff Stone Riverside" as it is likely that his location will always be mentioned since he is a politician.

On the left side of the news page you will see a link entitled "News Alerts". Click this and it will allow you to setup an alert so that you are notified of new content with your search pattern. In this case you will likely want to setup several alerts so that you will be notified of news, blogs, and webpages with his name.

Step 4) Harpoons

Now you are being automatically alerted to anyone that is discussing our friend, Jeff Stone. You can use Google Documents or a similar service to keep your Content always online and available, or any other service. Once you get the alert you can just visit the webpage, determine if they allow comments, register if needed (using your new gmail account to help limit spam), and then poon away with your canned responses.

This simple action carried out many times will prove effective. Are you going to sit around whining and preaching to the choir, or are you going to scream your message to the world?
  2. cubby Member

Re: Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

nice... spells it all out very simply.

this is shit ANYONE can do
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

Please put all information you have regarding Jeff Stone on the wiki. This will serve as a hub of information.
  4. Optimisticate Member

Good, effective instructions. Many of us are pretty much set up like that, but the google news searches are great at pulling stuff out of nowhere that we may not have known about. (For sh*ts and grins, use "xenu" as a keyword.)

Jeff Stone is an example of what one does not want scientology to accomplish. The methods described above are perfectly detailed. Great job!
  5. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

This is relevant to my interests
  6. themadhair Member

I do the above except for step 1. Don't like the idea of having content for spamming. If I write a harpoon it will be relevant to the article/forum in question.

Not a fan of the copypasta tactics that I see some anons use. There is nothing stopping you from writing a specific harpoon that is directly relevant to the medium you are delivering it in. This will have a much better impact than some of the obvious copypasta stuff I see.
  7. subgenius Member

8. Re: Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

Well done. I love this. It's short, simple, and almost poetic in its beauty.

All the same, I think you forgot something...

5) PROFIT!!!
  9. nowout Member

Nice and simple.

Wuz doing #3 step - searching for Google news on "Jeff Stone Riverside" and came up with this news today from: Region Briefs -- 03/18 | Riverside County | PE.com | Southern California News | News for Inland Southern California

Supervisor signals intent to run for state Senate

Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone has filed a statement of intent to run for the state Senate in 2010.

The 36th Senate District stretches from Lake Elsinore to El Cajon. Stone, a Temecula Republican re-elected to the board in mid-2008, is the first candidate to emerge for the state.

The seat's occupant, Senate Minority Leader Dennis Hollingsworth, R-Murrieta, has to leave office because of term limits. He has declared his intent to run for the Assembly in 2012.

With Republican voters outnumbering Democrats by almost 100,000 in the 36th, whoever wins the GOP primary in June 2010 is the strong favorite that November. Assemblyman Joel Anderson, R-Alpine, has been mentioned as another possible candidate for the district.

--Jim Miller

jmiller@PE.com
  10. Re: Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

Joel Anderson, R-Alpine needs to know that Jeff Stone is owned by nutjobs
  11. kitfisto Member

bump
  12. me57 Member

thumbs up to Your idea Op.
  13. Ann O'Nymous Member

14. Anonymous Member

It's almost as if a spoof resumé for this guy might make a fun email.
  15. Anonymous Member

Yes thumbs up
  16. Obi-Wan-anon Member

As much as Jeff Stone is a stooge, sometimes it's best to know where your enemy is. The state assembly would get a lot more attention, reach across calif, and provide larger footbullets.

Not to mention come under the scrutiny of the Gov.
  17. subgenius Member

Promoting this guy to a higher level idea=FAIL
  18. i'mglib Member

I like this idea, but maybe someone can keep adding to this thread the links for the rest of us to harpoon as they come up. That Press Enterprise one was a good one (thanks Nowout).
  19. YourMomymous Member

Wow, has anyone stopped to think, what if this guy isn't a pawn of Scientology? I mean I may be new to this, but where's the proof? You guys are preparing a "final solution" to execute this guy before he's even been put on trial. I'm into the cause, but this seems a bit whack-o. in the larger picture, and I hate to break it to you, but "Anonymous" really isn't Anonymous. You are a clearly identifiable subculture that is looking more and more like a cult itself. I think "we" (I mean We against cults) need to get more mainstream so our efforts will have real traction.
  20. Anonymous Member

21. Obi-Wan-anon Member

Well, even if he's not stooge of Scientology, he's still a danger - he's proven that he's willing to suspend legal, constitutional rights to all to protect a few.

He's willing to take data from a questionable source to further an agenda.

He's shown a willingness to suspend rules and procedures to hide facts about his "source".

True, there is no "smoking gun" to show a financial connection to the cult, but it seems funny that all his actions are centered on protecting one group.
  22. Anonymous Member

Total Posts
  23. q_p Member

Jeff Stone sacrificed my Second Amendment rights for his relationship with the cult. That is enough reason for me to see him barred from ever holding a public office again.

And the use of "Final Solution" gives you away :rolleyes:

And for your information, Scientology and scientologist look so strikingly like Nazis it's very disturbing. No wonder Germany hates them so much. They can see brown shirts from a mile away given the personal experience they had with them.
  24. Oswald2001 Member

Cult Ho Stone showed his a** in the council meetings as he clearly shilled for the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT with his stupid restrictive ordinance meant to stifle protests at Gold Base.

There is no doubt about this douche bag.

(No offense intended to douche bags.)
  25. rummychick99 Member

A shit storm has hit courtesy of a certain newspaper who will likely be in the running for a Pulitzer prize. This shit storm involves things that have happened right in the heart of Stone's den.

I really hope that several people show up at the next meeting and start talking about this. Bring a copy of the front page of the newspaper.

How long is he going to support them and turn a blind eye to the cult's shenanigans.

His opponent should be able to take him down just on this shit storm.

Make a copy of the article available to the DA and to the police Department.

Why are they turning a blind eye?

Oh, and the three lawsuits just got their win courtesy of Tommy Davis.

Many more suits to come.
  26. Anonymous Member

You have posted in defense of Jeff Stone on three different threads so far today, your first day. Strange.

27. basil Member

We're already here.

oh-fuck-the-internet-is-here.jpg
  28. Anonypeg Member

"I may be new to this, but..."
    "I mean We against cults..."
    "... need to get more mainstream so our efforts will have real traction."

I take it you haven't watched "Jeff Stone's Changing Story"? Seen the picture of Catherine Fraser (scientology rep) hugging Jeff Stone's wife? Jeff Stone's justification of 884, using blatantly obvious propaganda created by Scientology without listening to the other side? The many times Jeff Stone has avoided questions asked to the board? Corruption is afoot in the Riverside County, and they think they can get away with it using silence.

Now, stop with the "we" business and do something useful. There's nothing wrong with exposing corruption. Jeff Stone allied himself with the Church of Scientology and has thus triggered the ruination of his own political career.
  29. Re: Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

lol wut
  30. Anonymous Member

Plus might I add that Mr. Stone went on public record and called this group a bunch of terrorists. What did he think would happen, part of our motto is "We Do Not Forgive" and "We Do Not Forget". Jeff picked a fight with Anonymous and now has to live with the results.
  31. Anonymous Member

Like we haven't heard that a thousand times... from Scientologists, I might add.
  32. xenubarb Member

O RLY? Do tell! Please look at this list from the old Cult Awareness Network, and check all that apply to anonymous:

What is a Cult?

A serious problem exists in our society as a result of the emergence of
    groups, popularly called cults, using mind control (undue influence) and
    unethical means to recruit and retain followers. Association with these
    groups can be harmful to followers and disruptive to families, friends
    and society.

MARKS OF A DESTRUCTIVE CULT

Mind Control (undue influence): Manipulation by use of coercive
    persuasion or behavior modification techniques without informed consent.
    Charismatic Leadership: Claiming divinity or special knowledge and
    demanding unquestioning obedience with power and privilege. Leadership
    may consist of one individual or a small core of leaders.

Deception: Recruiting and fundraising with hidden objectives and without
    full disclosure of the use of mind controlling techniques; use of front
    groups.

Exclusivity: Secretiveness or vagueness by followers regarding
    activities and beliefs.

Alienation: Separation from family, friends and society, a change in
    values and substitution of the cult as the new family; evidence of
    subtle or abrupt personality changes.

Exploitation: Can be financial, physical, or psychological; pressure to
    give money, to spend a great deal on courses or give excessively to
    special projects, or to engage in inappropriate sexual activities, even
    child abuse.

Totalitarian Worldview (we/they syndrome): Effecting dependence,
    promoting goals of the group over the individual and approving unethical
    behavior while claiming goodness.

Every cult can be defined as a group having all of the following 5
    characteristics:

1. It uses psychological coercion to recruit, indoctrinate and
    retain its members

2. It forms an elitist totalitarian society

3. Its founder leader is self-appointed, dogmatic, messianic, not
    accountable and has charisma

4. It believes 'the end justifies the means' in order to solicit
    funds recruit people

5. Its wealth does not benefit its members or society

From AFF, adapted for ABC:

How to Recognize a Cult

The group focuses on a living leader who gets members'
    zealous, unquestioning commitment

Recruiting new members is very important to the group

Making money is very important to the group

Mind-numbing techniques (including meditation, chanting,
    denunciation sessions, debilitating work routines) are used

Questioning, doubt, and dissent are discouraged, even punished

Members are controlled through guilt

Members are told how to think, act or feel (what to wear,
    how to discipline children; who to befriend, date, marry, or
    work for)

Members cut ties with family or friends

Members give up personal goals and activities they once cared about

The group claims special or exalted status (The leader is
    seen as divine or "chosen"; the group or leader has a
    special mission)

The group has a polarized mentality (us vs. them)

The group's leader is not accountable to any authorities (as
    are mainstream military and religious leaders)

Members are encouraged or required to live or socialize
    only with other group members

Members are expected to devote inordinate amounts of
    time to the group

"We." Heh heh heh. By "mainstream," you wouldn't possibly mean "ditch the masks so we can see who you are," by any chance? You seem remarkably clueless; about anonymous, about Jeff Stone, and about cults in general.

Why are you even posting here?
  33. Tom Socrates Member

I dunno, man, this guy looks legit to me.:rolleyes:
  34. Anonymous Member

First of all we aren't planning to send out guys with high powered rifles, we plan to expose all the dirty little secrets that he thought he could hide from the public. Second we don't need to have proof that he was doing this for the cult becuase no matter why he did it it, it is wrong to take away someones right to protest. Third and most important is that allowing this fucker to get more authority benifits none of us so killing his political career is important.

Last but not least... it should be good for some Lulz
  35. pajamawarrior Member

That must feel good to get off your chest ;)

but, um no... :D
  36. Anonymous Member

37. crockhat Member

Hey OSA,
    doin' it wrong, as usual.

By default, everyone starts in the 'not pawn of scientology' group.
    Then, by their actions and words, or lack of same in glaring circumstances, they become suspect.

Cult ho Stone producing Co$ dead agent material in booklets in the sup meetings? paaah. Shill, shill, shill for a cult. He's not a man, he's a turd.

What about the OSA-like goons videoing Lira and company, and their license plates? Guess who is associated with THAT bevhaviour?

38. Re: Howto efficiently harpoon Jeff Stones career into oblivion

LOL you can stop giving the cult shills advice on how to evade detection any time now...geesh don't HALP them...right now they are sitting in a room scratching their collective balls and thinking "damm they made us again"...shhhh we like our clams with their shells wide open...
  39. Oswald2001 Member

Cult Ho Stone has publicly and unequivocally aligned himself with the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT in his selfish self-centered bid to enlarge his own petty little 'kingdom' of political power.

A very public elimination of Cult Ho Stone from political circles will send a message...loud and clear...to the countless other politcal hacks in the US and around the world.

Be the Evil $pace Alien Mind Control CULT's bitch at your political peril.

I don't view it as a personal thing at all.

Cult Ho Stone has as much business being in public life as someone who champions child rape.
  40. fitch2000 Member

Anywho, I've been thinking with all the cheating politicians in the news. Has there ever been anything said about Stone having affairs? I was just thinking he seems like he would be a guy who thought he was god's gift to women/ or men.

He seems to have no morals so I figure he is prolly a cheating dirt bag.

wishful thinking maybe lol.