Customize

How to: Scilon buffer overflow

Discussion in 'How To Instructions' started by relinquish, Nov 11, 2008.

1. relinquish Member

How to: Scilon buffer overflow

ITT: How to crash a Scilon's mind using their own language, with delicious contradictions.

I'mglib demonstrates one such technique:

Says the OP:
    Lets come up with some more of these. Exes, I'm looking at you!

Also, can someone cross-post this on OCMB/ExScn?
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Olrik Member

3. basil Member

Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

"OT8 - you mocked up your own past lives" ... that's all it takes????
    • Like Like x 1
  4. anon0004 Member

wat?

I have missed something, I mean I know the have pssed lives, but wtf makes them shut off the camera?

I mean its great and stuff, but ...can someone explain for a dummy like me??
  5. Olrik Member

It's very likely that the sentence means something they don't like.
    It uses distorted $cilonspeak which creates contradiction in their logics.
  6. core Member

Scientologists aren't computers.
  7. Anonxmous Member

Does it only work on OT8's? Need a breakdown - would it work without "OT8 >>>" at the top?

Why did it look like he wanted you to KNOW he'd shut off the camera?

Is this just a fluke response and we're being trolled? [doubt it, but I'd love to see some corroboration at another org]
  8. bAnon Member

protest_0050_marcia.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bAnon Member

and a mustache
  10. relinquish Member

I think the OT8 phrase is tantamount to "DUMBLEDORE DIES", except you believe that if you finish reading the sentence, you'll die of pneumonia.
  11. Olrik Member

Absolutely, however the scientology experiment tends to show us that human beings can be (partly) programmed.
    Zingers are meant to increase the level of doubt. They certainly will not make people blow instantly.

And, btw, logics existed long before computers.
    When you divide the world in two, us OR them, Homo novis OR wogs, your thinking (and acting) works in a binary way, just like some badly programmed computer.
    This is not limited to scientologists. Every extremist of any kind "works" the same.
  12. Olrik Member

Yep, i'd be very interrested too.
    There are other sentences in the zinger thread, but i don't know wich one would be the best. We need some advices, and experiments.
  13. exOT8Michael Member

The OT8 one here works (even though it is NOT OT8, LOL) because it is SOMETHING THE SCILONS DARE NOT THINK.

So, the best Zingers are those text-bytes that suddenly put them outside their rut of pre-programmed thought. In the one on that sign in Pasadena the possibility of them seeing OT8 before they are "ready" (i.e. having not yet gone all the way up through OT7) makes the reaction of shying away (flinching, withdrawing) and being at "effect" of Anonymous. It worked because they have no idea if it is true data or not, and don't have any way of finding out.

Here are my current top Zingers; (caps for banner titles)

RON DIED WITH PSYCH DRUGS IN HIS BODY. FACT.

THERE ARE NO OTs. IF THERE WERE WE WOULD NOT BE HERE.

SCIENTOLOGY MANAGEMENT HAS WITHHOLDS FROM SCIENTOLOGISTS

THE DOUBTS YOU HAVE ABOUT SCIENTOLOGY ARE CORRECT

SCIENTOLOGY EXPANSION IS ONLY FALSE STATS

HAVE YOU EVER FELT SCIENTOLOGY DIDN'T LOVE YOU?

ANONYMOUS: PUTTING ETHICS IN ON THE SEA ORG.

FREE THOUGHT IS NOT AVAILABLE TO SCIENTOLOGISTS

LOVE IS TRUE POWER, STATS ARE NOT.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Olrik Member

Ask for advice, and you get it! ;)
    Thanks Michael.
  15. Forseti Member

ROFL.....omg....

We ALL need to make "OT8 - you mocked up your own past lives" t-shirts and wear them to the protests! Have it printed on front and back.
  16. Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

That's not actually OT VIII though.
  17. basil Member

... but do they know that?
  18. Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

Nope. Which is why it works. How about doing the real thing? Or maybe a summary of all the OT levels, Scispeak included? A lot of Scientologists will have been taught to discount 'the Xenu story' as made-up nonsense. An accurate summary of the entire bridge, highlighting the importance of body thetans, would be more difficult to discount - Grade A case-ruin' pneumonia-inducin' enturbulation in flyer form.

Of course, they probably wouldn't be too keen on reading through it. So - bring a megaphone!
  19. webkilla Member

i find simply striking up a conversation with them - with people walking by in earshot - questioning them about scientology's crimes and whatnot... usually while toting my sign which lists such fun facts as scilon child labor use, RPF fun times, SO abortions, fair game, rejection of modern medicine... that sorta stuff

oh, and pointing out to protestors that scilons are being told that we (the protesters) murder people - its all good... (a recent exit-story told of a now ex-scilon who'd been told that anons murder scilons, to get him and others in his org to stay away from anons) - its also fun trying to scilon handlers to 'explain' that fact
  20. Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

Yeah, that's the better approach. Don't reach for the upper-level OT stuff if there's a chance of an actual discussion.
  21. Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

What about

MARCABIANS ARE A SCIENTOLOGISTS BEST FRIEND!

might be effective on OT 3 and higher.

It's a lie, we're still coming, damn craft broke down, anyone got a Salcion.4b wrench?
  22. afternon Member

For some top stuff on how to penetrate the layers of mind control culties have- read "Combatting cult mind control" - written by an ex moonie who is a very experienced cult exit counselor- it really explains the mindset of culties generally, and these apply as strongly to $cientologists as any other destructive cult.

One tip he mentions is to talk about another cult- eg. the "moonies" which, no doubt, the $cilons see as being a cult- then show them the tactics used by the moonies- they are remarkably similar to $cientology. Because you're not attacking the $cilon's cult, they are more likely to listen.
  23. tendervittles Member

Holy shit, that is good.

(OT-8: YOU MOCKED UP YOUR OWN PAST LIVES)

Now something else occurred to me yesterday. What would be the Scilon reaction to this? Could an ex-Scilon please comment?

"LRH and Scientology are ALSO part of the R-6 Implant."

Thanks!
    • Like Like x 1
  24. OTBT Member

R-6 implant is bullshit. It does not exist. Maybe a freezoner will bite at your (admittedly humorous) bait. Yeah, I'm an ex.
  25. basil Member

If you're an 'ex' then presumably you never made it to OT3, because that's where it is mentioned.
  26. OTBT Member

Inval and Eval - I like it. YSOSRS? FYI, R-6 is mentioned in basic stuff like Student Hat and Pro TRs.

R6 is also in the Tech Dictionary, even though its poorly defined.

Note: never thought I would see the day when I would have to try to insist that I was indeed an ex-scientologist.
  27. DamOTclese Member

A direct recruitment campaign of Scientology customers to join the Marcabian Invasion Fleet could enturbulate the long-term customers who actually know who the Marcabs are. And it would also serve to confirm that we're all working for Xenu. That would be a plus. :D

Join the Marcabs!
    Freed pizza on sign-up!
    See the stars!
    27 free virgin slaves of your own!

Could cause rioting.
  28. TheBitch Member

Elronic huh? Actually yes, we require two forms of identification nao.
  29. WTF Member

http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Library/Shelf/wakefield/testimony-10.html:

On OT2, I soon discovered by reading the required bulletins, I would be auditing out more implants. Some of these implants were:

* The Electrical GPM
    * The Tocky GPM
    * The Big Being GPM
    * The House GPM
    * The Psycho GPM
    * The Banky GPM
    * The Arrow
    * The Double Rod
    * The Woman
    * The White Black Sphere
    * The Hot Cold
    * The Dance Mob
    * The Basic GPM
    * The Body GPM, and others.

...For example, the "Dance Mob GPM" was described as follows:

"The duration is 7/8ths of a second. There is a pole that pulls one in. One is caught on the pole. The actual incident is in connecting with this thing and trying to get off it. The dancing comes after the actual incident, and consists of a mob dancing around one, chanting various things. In running this, get the phrases that are chanted..."

Not that any will likely get close to you, but carrying a "pole trap" and dancing around them chanting gibberish might be lulzy...
  30. Re: How to: Scilon buffer overflow

I DEMAND POLEDANCING FEMANONS AT RAIDS
  31. muldrake Member

If you are in some kind of public setting, i.e. with observers or preferably some kind of media, and you are dealing with a Scientologist, if you want to reduce them to public batshit craziness, just bring up psychiatry in any way, shape, or form. You are guaranteed to get a Pavlovian response and an embarrassment of lulz.

There are more subtle and individualized ways of crashing a Scilon's mind, but this quick and dirty method will work nearly 100% of the time, and since they massively indoctrinate them to inculcate this response, they're not going to stop doing it, no matter how much it hurts them to have their spokescritters kooking out in public all the time. The one minus is it completely derails whatever was going on beforehand, but depending on what that was, that may be a plus.
    • Like Like x 1
  32. afternon Member

I like it! You may also like to mention that the emeter was invented by Volney Mathison as an aid to psychiatry! It was used for psychological treatment of post traumatic stress disorder.
    Oh and pretty much the whole origins Hubbard stole for $cientology came from an article called Scientologie- invented by a German Doctor!
    Sources Hubbard Stole From to make Scientology and Dianetics
  33. Microsoft Sam Member

/Amazed.
  34. xenubarb Member

I've noticed one thing that really sets them off online is the suggestion of brainwashing, behavior modification, or mental conditioning.

More or less all the same thing, but it drives 'em batshit at the suggestion that these people striving for personal freedom are just pigeons in Hubbard's Skinner Box.

Once they get mad, they won't listen, but presumably everyone here isn't crapping in their computer chair because they're toilet trained. That's behavior modification!
  35. stacycake2009 Member

Hubbard's Skinner Box, LOL this made my day haha
    Dianetics Experiment
  36. Anonymous Member

10sfbl5.jpg
  37. DamOTclese Member

At least if they're mad they're felling something -- which is an improvement over how prolong Scientology processing leaves so many of them.

Speak for yourself. :)
  38. DeBunko Member

David Miscavige Is
    Xenu Reincarnated,
    Destroying Scientology