Customize

How to make a stress test cart pack up using a few people (Cult Watch!)

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by stuwyatt, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Ten Tigers Member

Re: How to make a stress test cart pack up using a few people (Cult Watch!)

Hahahahahaha... I think we need more video of Sandy, pushing the cart.
  2. Theta Omega Member

Stu, I don't think I've ever loved a man as much as I love you, hon.

The only thing I am worried about is that maybe we'll force them to change their tactics, and they won't be so easy to mess with after that.
  3. Kaz Member

except that they won't change their tactics. They can't adapt unless given an order to. They don't think for themselves, and right now Clearwater has bigger problems than yelling at Plymouth. This is why they're folding none of them can think for themselves, even the ones at the top.
  4. SovietV Member

That sounds like a challenge Stu :p
    Don't you worry, we're planning some more cart finding missions in the near future!
  5. anon1957 Member

Wow Stu & Plymouth anons. I am in awe of you guys.

Sug for Stu--I was watching the part where you were trying to pass the letter to the Scilon from his old friend and I think that some of OSA|Jenny's ideas could've been very helpful. http://forums.whyweprotest.net/7-general-discussion/how-make-sea-org-members-blow-12365/.

Thinking that it may help you to reach some of these people. Something in their eyes seems to indicate that you are reaching them emotionally (they really do look sad) and if you could find a way to break through the defensive rationalizations they have developed....perhaps one of two of them will decide to just creep away.
  6. stuwyatt Member

Call it a friendly bit of rivalry my friend ;) Lets see who can outdo the other (Im sure you will be setting new standards in the days/weeks to come).

Are you the nutter with the glasses and cult sign, pointing at the cart shouting "cult!"?.... If so, I am in awe of you sir. Kudos!
  7. SovietV Member

Hahahahaha!!
    Indeed I am that nutter :D
    I also have the proud job of being the megaphone-guy in Manchester, which means the scilons singled me out as one of the "leaderz of anonymous" early on, and facefagged me. So now they all recognise me, it really is quite funny.

My favourite moment had to be when the "even heroes have lice" guy asked me my name and where I lived.

I'm Maud Kipz
    And I live in Soviet Russia.
    Nice to meet you =]
  8. stuwyatt Member

Ah right :) Now I know who you are.

Im smiling from ear-to-ear knowing that there is someone as insane as I operating in Manchester.

I look forward to your next raid :)
    xxx
  9. Ten Tigers Member

Goddammit, you guys ROCK HARD!!!!! 9000+ internets and truckloads of caek to you!!!
  10. SovietV Member

Stu, I remember reading somewhere (probably in this thread) that the scilons need a peddlers licence or something for their carts?
    Can you explain exactly what the rules are on this?
    Coz it'd be lulzy as hell to get the cart B&!
  11. Ten Tigers Member

Or get the cart impounded. HARRRR!!!!
  12. stuwyatt Member

Anonymous1312 is the best person to speak about this... Basically, they need a pedlars license (under the 1871 pedlars act), and if they don't have that, then they need another permit (traders license?)....

The 1871 act has a caveat about selling books, saying that it is not needed - but then again, the cult does not sell its books - it gives them away for a donation (often fixed) - which gets us into the territory of "Are they legally allowed to ask for and accept donations?"... They are not a registered charity in the UK....

Were still trying to find out where they stand in the law. Anonymous1312 will be able to fill you in better over this... (he's done all the research and been in contact with the police/council).

[Edit] One thing we do know is that 2 scilons (Sandra and Tim) have Pedlars licenses... but it also means that they cannot stop in any one place for more than a few minutes, unless they are in the process of selling something :)
  13. Londonymous Member

Stu,

I don't know if this is just a Plymouth thing but you have a gorgeous voice. Really smooth and deep. You sound so reasonable and relaxed, even when confronted by the fuzz. Certainly my cue for panic.

I think that you almost had him convinced to take the letter for a minute there. I'm not sure how much longer Plymouth can keep going with all that downstat you and the rest of the Cult Watch crew are generating. Please keep up the good work, you are a reliable source of win!
  14. stuwyatt Member

I moved around a lot as a kid, and more so when I 'grew up', so my accent is a neutral mix-match of all types of accents... though a lot of it was picked up in Cambridgeshire. The standard local accent is pretty rough (think Vicky Pollard from Little Britain)... so its not just a Plymouth thing.

As for being relaxed and chilled, lets just say that I am medicated 24/7 ;)
  15. Ten Tigers Member

Stu, from your videos, I was watching the dark-haired woman in the red jumper, and the impression I got, is that she would probably be more open to receiving real information, than the other $cibots that have been pushing the cart. She at least seemed to laugh and not be all offended and butthurt over your presence...
  16. mko Member

Heh, you mean "v&" ?

*RUNS*
  17. anonymous1312 Member

18. AnonSoul Member

I wonder if you can get that enforced with the local PD? Camping scilons = fines?

There was a question during the Glosslip broadcast last night about your accent Stu. You and Lawrence Woodcraft sound very similar. Guess it's the same sort of neutral accent from moving around though.

Keep up the good work.
  19. Ten Tigers Member

Stu, please tell Sandra that I am in love with her. I want to touch her all over and give her babies. Ask her if she'll give me a Slam Sec Check. kthnxbai
  20. SR Member

This is getting better and better. I dont know why they continue to do this, coming out and packing up instantly. i wonder if they have sold any books what so ever since we began the campaign to have the close down in plymouth.

Maybe i should give them a pity buy at the next protest, i need a copy of dianetics and i think it woul dod thenm good to have a copy cought from one of them.

PS. does anyone have any stickers for this protest at all??
  21. unidentified Member

Just had a mental image of an anon walking over whispering 'I've something to give you' then when asked what, thrusting kids in front of her shouting 'babies'.

<goes to find out who spiked my food>
  22. Ten Tigers Member

:rofl: "LOOK!!!! IT'S A BODY THETAN!!!! I THINK HE LIKES YOU!!!!" :rofl:
  23. unidentified Member

IDEA::siren:

Someone should post Sandra an OTVIIII certificate - there's a thread somewhere with a link to an OTVIII certificate creator website. We'd be saving her hundreds of thousands of pounds - what better present?
  24. Ten Tigers Member

^^^Yes!!! Also, the dark-haired woman in the red jumper. She seemed friendly, and seemed to take things in good humor, when Stu was following them. :applause::cake:
  25. nexxanon Member

Hey Stu,

I hope today's reclassification doesn't give you too much trouble with your other endeavours.

Stay well and get more of those damn vids up on youtube. I'm getting as jittery as my girl when she misses corrie. :grin:
  26. stuwyatt Member

:)

The reclassification doesnt affect us too much. What we were doing was illegal when it was class C, and will still be illegal when cannabis is put back to class B. The maximum sentence for dealing (which is what I do in the eyes of the law) is 14 years & unlimited fine for both Class C and B.

But this will be a major footbullet for the government... They said that they would have an open debate, and even promised us a place on the panel... but that was then denied, and we were eventually just offered a place in the public gallery with no option to address the panel.

Low and behold, the panel of experts saw sense, and told the government to keep it at Class C.... but they have ignored their own experts. They are ignoring the medi users. They are ignoring the fact that they are criminalising moreso a very large % of the UK population...

Fuck 'em. I stopped talking to the government last year. I had enough of banging my head against an impenetrable wall. We live in a dictatorship, not a democracy. At least nobody can accuse me of not trying...

Fuck 'em.

[/derail]
    [lights joint]
  27. stuwyatt Member

Oh, and re: OT8 certs, great idea. I will get some printed for the org members.

:)xxx
  28. XenuIsMyBitch Member

And we have done for a very long time. Democracy was, and is, an illusion set forth by the upper class as a means of controlling the minion class, by providing said class (minion) with the illusion of empowerment.
  29. anonangl Member

Sounds like here, it is soo stupid that you can go to jail for a joint but not for a can of bear. IMNSHO Alcohol is way worse than pot, I've never known pot to make someone mean.
  30. anonangl Member

I completely agree with that statement, on both sides of the pond.
  31. Ten Tigers Member

Won't someone please think of the bears?! :sad:
  32. avatar2008 Member

Terrible! Canned bears!
    Psst where can I get some?
  33. Anon the Member

Sooooo w

any Plymouth sorts up for cart catching next week? I have 'zams monday thursday and friday but am free from the shackles of revision, so any other day is good. Dont have access to irc, so if anything gets decided on there it'd be epic if someone could PM me a heads up, ta.
  34. DNAnon Member

Stu, I hope you don't mind, but I took the liberty of using your one of your phrases when I got my hands on a megaphone at our local protests. Specifically the "watch your wallets and your souls, there's a dangerous cult operating in this area." :mrgreen: It took me about 5 attempts to hype myself up to say it without bursting into giggles in the middle of it.
  35. stuwyatt Member

Ahahaha - good god no - of course I don't mind - quite the opposite in fact! Please use/adapt anything that I have done, as everything that I do is from being inspired by other protesters before me and being inspired by everything that I see going on in the world.

I was catching some sun today in town, and noticed the stress test cart was back. We also got a telephone call from an anonymous member of the public to also say the same.

YouTube - Cult Watch Plymouth 13 May: Leafleting stress-test customers

Just a few leaflets... no signs, and they stopped and packed up after 1.5 hours... Every stress-test customer bar one took a leaflet and thanked me for warning them.

Anyone wanting to take part in cart pickets, please go to the current Plymouth June thread...
  36. SovietV Member

- "Every repost is a repost of a repost" is the internet equivelent haha.

Plans in the pipeline ey??
    Can't wait!!!
    Manchester is gonna fall behind at this rate =[
    We'll have to do something epic soon!
  37. stuwyatt Member

hahahaha yeah... :)

I cant wait for your next cart picket guys! Just remember to keep it legal, as I know (from experience) that you can get carried away in the heat of the moment. I've been lucky by not stepping over any legal boundaries so far (well, I've not been sued yet, and the police think we are doing a good job being legal)... but I've come close.

Good luck mate!
    x
  38. PlymGuy Member

Cart status. As of 1245 today, cart still in org. Sod all activity. Reckon they may have abandoned city centre all together for the time being!
  39. anon00 Member

You're my hero.