Customize

how to disrupt a day of parliament peacefully?

Discussion in 'Think Tank' started by revolution2survive, Nov 17, 2014.

1. I just wanted to see if anyone had any ideas as to how they would go about causing a legal disruption to the uk parliament?

i feel that they are so out of touch with us and that they are only there for their own interests and the interest of corporate business. I want to try to as many people as possible on board and disrupt their day on an important day. I'm thinking the day of the budget (next April) being a good day to be noticed and cause a disruption but I don't know how to go about it.

feel free to offer ideas.
  2. DeathHamster Member

• Like Like x 2
  3. anonrose Member

Give an anonymous tip that there's a bomb, then you'd see the buggers run
    anonrose
    This message by anonrose has been hidden due to negative ratings. (Show message)
    • Dislike Dislike x 3
  4. Disambiguation Global Moderator

Go back to lurking and read the Welcome to Why We Protest thread. Bomb threats are illegal and repeating suggestions to commit crimes gets you banned.
    • Like Like x 3
  5. Anonymous Member

Caution this above quoted post contains material too retarded for intelligent readers. Reader discretion is advised.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. A.O.T.F Member

Well', Wearing a Guy Fawkes mask is out of the question, because parliamentary security will see you all coming a mile away. And they'll just lock the place down.

Then there is the option of "Not" wearing a mask, which entails a whole host of nasty outcomes. IE .. Facial recognition software, which is deployed through the many dozens of CCTV cameras throughout the complex. And these particular cameras have access to police databases.

They also have access to the CCTV cameras on the streets surrounding Parliament. And if one should manage to get pass all of that, then you will have to deal with the special police tactical squads who operate there. Well', until they replace them with a private security firm, scheduled to take place in April 2015.

However, if 250,000 angry, disillusioned, and really pissed of Britons started knocking on the goddamn door, I'm pretty sure that that would get their attention.

I'll always favor the latter. All people need do for it to become a reality, is to wake the fuck up!
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Darth Alor Member

List of ways to trick the cameras:

1. A mask.

2. Face Paint.

3. Contact Lenses. ( Idk if this works 100% of the time. )

4. Mirrors reflect the light and make you a ball of light so bright it can barely see anything.

5. Plastic surgery <---- Don't, waste of money and time.

6. Cosmetics such as makeup styled in different ways can trick them. ( Again idk if this works 100% of the time. )

7. Don't walk in front of cameras.

8. wear a hoodie you can see out of.
    • Like Like x 1
  8. DeathHamster Member

9. Be somewhere else.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Darth Alor Member

10. Have so much dank swag they cant handle it.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. anonrose Member

Sorry if it didn't come across that way but I was being sarcastic.
    • Like Like x 2