Customize

How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

Discussion in 'How To Instructions' started by RSK, Oct 21, 2008.

1. RSK Member

How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

This use to be up on enturbulation but since that has gone the way of the Dodo bird, I thought I would recreate that post here.

These are video's about what to do if you're being followed and some basic counter surveillance tips from my dad.

YouTube - Boris Korczak Common Sense Counter Surveillance

YouTube - Boris Korczak Responds to Anonymous/Scientology

I think there is one more video but I'm not finding it right now so I'll just edit this post when/if I find it.

Cheers,
    Rob
    • Like Like x 3
  2. re: How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

Thank you Boris. Excellent tips.
  3. Anon Fawkes Member

re: How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

Nice Tips Boris.
  4. KryTo Member

Very nice tips
  5. abattoir13 Member

Boris is a Godsend to anonymous.This man is my personal hero.
  6. CBAnon Member

He's becoming my hero as well.
  7. Ogsonofgroo Member

Thank you Boris & Son!
    You guys ROCK!
    For anyone who hasn't watched Boris' vids I highly recc the short time to do so, he is (imho) a great asset to the cause and it was amusing to watch the scilons get into a dither when he first started posting at YT in support of anons, accusing him of lying, hidden agendas, etc. etc. (the typical Co$ crap), all such obvious bs (some was quite pathetic really).
    Keep up the great work!
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Optimisticate Member

The links should be stickied or put in a FAQ somewhere for all who do anon activities in public even though this popped up because of thread necromancy.

Maybe with a link to origami GF masks:
    • Like Like x 2
  9. Namenlos Member

Wow, I had no idea about laser pens blinding cameras. *buys one*
    • Like Like x 1
  10. idealanon Member

Re: How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

Boris Korchak--Wise Security Man.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Waco anonman Member

Re: How To: Counter Surveillance and Losing a Tail from Boris Korczak

nice tip Boris-sama:)
  12. Anonymous Member

Old thread here are some other ideas to maybe think of as well;
    1. Learn Alpha/Number if you get a tag such as ABC409=Able, Baker, Charlie 409, this you have a better chance of remembering and there are methods for running tags. Also color make or model if possible have a voice activated tape/digital recorder for tag & vehicle information.
    2. On tails normally detectives will work in teams of 3-5 on surface/city streets. Prior to evading the tail start to look at, Color, Makes, Models of vehicles (Car, Truck etc). To detect a tail take a series of at least 4 Left or Right hand turns even a well trained team will have trouble with this method. While you are attempting to evade as you drive if possible try to look at stopped vehicles (in case someone is leaning over in the front seat) cars driving the opposite of your present direction (did you see them before?). This type of counter/evade will even give experienced teams trouble. Then if you are still concerned drive for another 5minutes or more choose whatever you like and repeat the process. If possible if there is a state or interstate highway move towards that rode-way. Then drive either direction away or too your location, highways as they move faster it is easier to notice tails (the old slow down, speed up routine and repeat techniques listed above back on surface streets if needed. This has been used in real-life evading Highly po-po Trained Detectives, just be aware. The series of turns either direction will disrupt the whole team they will stop, lean over in the front seat or be seen going the opposite direction as they attempt to re-position, but if you are aware they will be found out.
  13. Anonymous Member

BAmp! The names change but the game remains the same~

600full-the-song-remains-the-same-poster.jpg

Pay attention guys, no being lulled into false security, please. :)
  14. subrosa Member

One must also consider that you are carrying around a tracking device that also happens to have a phone in it! A hand held scanner can be handy (check local laws) since devices like the LOJACK vehicle tracker operate on a frequency of 173.075MHZ.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. #1protester Member

Fn sweet info.
    • Like Like x 1