Customize

How Do You?

Discussion in 'How To' started by Anonymous, Feb 6, 2012.

1. Anonymous Member

whats the easiest way to by pass a filter for school/job ect. mine is fucking fort knox!!!!!
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

this is not google.com, OP
  4. anonymous612 Member

5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

The easiest way to do it is not to go to sites your school has blocked while at school because they are most likely sites that pirate stuff and your school doesn't want to be liable for your retardedness. Go to an internet cafe if you must.
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Sonichu Moderator

Probably not. I'm sure your Computer Usage form that you signed earlier in the year expressly forbade circumvention of said Net Nanny.

If some higher authority that gives you the privilege to use internet computers has a website blocker, you probably don't need to be using that computer.

My advice is find something else, because any cracks or installers we point you to that you could carry on a USB are prolly not allowed at your school.
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Larky Member

sometimes typing htts instead of http gets you around the filters. If that doesn't work, then bring your own connection.
  9. maya11 Member

LOL...:)
  10. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

Easy: You don't.

If you try to download things or go to sites to attempt to bypass, then mark my words: The school's computer will scream bloody murder at the Admins. Won't take much Sherlock Holmes skills to figure out that the time it happened = the computer used = you.

Also: I am going to take a wild ass guess here: All the computers there do not let you download and install things because you lack Admin privileges.

Unless you really want to get into a mess of trouble, then it is best you just don't.

Now, normally comes my spiel about how WWP is not about illegal activities. However, what you are asking isn't illegal per say. What you are asking though will get you into a world of butthurt at your school. So best to forget it.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. grebe Member

Well if you're not satisfied, OP, that's the way it will be.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Dragononymous Member

You want to say it, don't you?
    Come on, submit yourself to it :3
  13. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

You want me to say something that is bold-face wrong?

Wrong.

How is that?
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Anonymous Member

The fox in her is on.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Dragononymous Member

*sigh*
    Well at least you're going in the right direction <3
  16. RoflCockter Member

ssl tunneling through proxy. been avoiding school/university/work filters since forever
  17. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

It all depends on how well secure that place is and how often the IT staff do security audits.

Since the OP didn't mention a whole lot, it is just a matter of speculation about what can and cannot be done.

Assuming the place is at least partially tech savvy: They are going to lock people out of installing software on their computers. That rules Tor out. So go to a web proxy. When the site appears on a Security Audit, it would only take a few clicks here and there to find out what the site does and block all proxy sites. That is assuming of course their firewall is a hardware firewall too.

Again, that is just pure assuming and I haven't the first clue what the OP means by:

That could mean they do weekly security audits with hardware/software firewalls monitoring the main access point or it could mean the OP can't get past Windows Defender's firewall. Regardless: Things like Tor and web based proxies can and do show up in security logs on the sender's end. It is only effective on the receiver's end and it may raise questions at the OP's place when things like Tor start showing up in those logs.
  18. RoflCockter Member

well if it is a school it doesnt really matter. if it is your employer however seeing that you funnel encrypted traffic over his lines you might get into deep shit. it really depends if you had to sign an nda and what your computer at work is allowed to be used for.

thank god i signed two ndas and can use my comp with whatever i want. *starting last.fm and trillian* ;)
    • Like Like x 2
  19. AnonSpectre Member

Try htts instead of http, this might work. If your school computers have a wifi connectivity option (which I imagine the moral fags in schools disable) bring in a smart phone. I know the HTC phones have a wifi hotspot feature which allows for a portable connection.
  20. I have a program that I can run on the computer and it completely bypasses our schools barracuda web filter. Simple as opening the program from a flash drive :)
  21. Anonymous Member

Guys hi, I ve trashed XChat coz it s shit. I have installed KVIrc, and I m using I2P under firefox, so it should mask my IP when browsing on any IRC. In fact it s not working and my IP is displayed !

Someone can help ?
  22. Anonymous Member

Trash your computer?
  23. Anonymous Member

My computer? Or your computer?
  24. Anonymous Member

Your. Just a suggestion. It should prevent your IP from being displayed.