Customize

How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

Discussion in 'How To Instructions' started by freethinkeranon, Jan 15, 2009.

1. How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

I was thinking about this. What if your boss or someone you work with is a $cientologist? Even with a mask they would probably recognize you and then we would be subject to all their fair game crap.

What do you guys think?
  2. Hombre Moderator Skandinaviska

Re: How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

well, if you wanna try it, send an anonymous mail about the CoS to everyone, including yourself. Then ask people what they think about it, as it of course is a complete surprise and very off-topic as to what you usually talk about.

Or have a V-mask on your desk. If anyone asks about it and the link to Anonymous or Scientology, say you're a fan of V for Vendetta or that you're keeping it for someone you know.
  3. A.Non Hubbard Member

If they subject you to harassment outside of work there are still workplace consequences.
  4. subrosa Member

Talk to them! Most $cientologists function at a pretty low level, attempt to discuss things like current affairs, the economy the election etc. Most $cilons cannot discuss such things intelligently (and certainly not without injecting $ci-speak into the conversation).
    Discuss Psychiatry, see what their attitude is. It should be obvious if they are a $cilon or not.
  5. Optimisticate Member

^^^This.

Put several psych appointments on your calendar, or ask where you can get your abilify and haldol scrips refilled.
  6. zebrafaced Member

Edit: I was too slow. D:
  7. Mutante Member

Put some anonymous fliers up on the noticeboards after hours and see who freaks the fuck out.
  8. Optimisticate Member

Nah, every now and then great minds think alike :p
  9. basil Member

There's been a 'youfoundthecard' I put on the notice board at work for 6 months now and nobody's protested or removed it.

I think where I work is free anyway.
  10. Re: How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

Yes, I'm sure you are right about that. I was thinking about (for lack of a better word) sabotage of your reputation at work.

It seems the psychiatry angle would be ideal.

If anyone would like to add more to this, please think free.
  11. zebrafaced Member

Not a suggestion for everyone, but...

Try talking about the speculation surrounding Jett. You know, the magazine articles, the television interviews, etc. "Poor John, his kid dying like that, the media's been all over it." If they take the bait, let them run with it.
  12. RavenEyes Member

If they have a big bottle of Niacin on their desk, they might be a Scientologist.
  13. TheBitch Member

Put a copy of Dianetics on your bookshelf then wait for them to give you the seekrit code phrase. Although, if yer boss is Anonymous in an anonymous way, it might get ya fired.
  14. zebrafaced Member

Try Freud, then.
  15. NotBobMinton Member

* If you work with someone enough you are bound to get some key word & phrases announced.
    * Also see if they have an intense irrational hatred of psychology.

* Google their name & scientology
  16. RavenEyes Member

If your boss' last name is Travolta, then he might be a Scientologist.
  17. Zak McKracken Member

Or not.
    Welcome to Inclusion Films
  18. RavenEyes Member

That's why I said MIGHT. <3
  19. The Rooster Member

If you've been facefagged, you may want to pay attention to people who seem suspicious to you. I'm not sure about org policy, but some may show people who aren't staff but are long-time members pictures of facefagged anons to look out for, and follow on sight. This may be commonplace in weaker orgs like here in Montreal where they don't even troll us.
    Quite a few times, I've talked to people at work about the raids, and one of those times, this guy passed by and looked at me funny. Before and since, he has given me these wierd looks, which is strange because I've never actually spoken to him or even been near him. It could be the same dirty looks a lot of people seem to give me as a guy with long hair, but I suspect he could be a Scilon by the way he almost looked angry at the mention of the raids.
    If you suspect somebody but don't want to approach them, I suggest baiting them subtly. Try to elicit a reaction and read their body language. Talk about raids with coworkers you generally talk about random things to, either about your participation in them or just asking if they've ever passed by one of them. Mention some current issue like Agent Pubeit (really, this is the kind of insane water cooler story that won't take much context) or Jett. Or, take the idea about sticking a YFTC or flier for the raid and put it on a bulletin board when the person in question is looking at you. Leave wherever it is, wait until they're gone, and go back to see if they took it down.
  20. shawnonymous Member

Here's how you can spot a Scientologist in the workplace...
    Ask them politely to open their mouth
    Look very closely inside...
    If you happen to see Miscavige and/or Cruise's cock in there, that's a red flag.
  21. TheBitch Member

If what's true for your boss is not true for you, he might be a $cilontololligist. Then again, he could just be a common, garden variety asshole.
  22. Kilia Member

ROFLMAO!
    <3
  23. Re: How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

If you really want to find out, try and have a religious discussion with them.

Bring up that you're having a question of faith crisis or something along those lines.

And see what comes out of their mouths...

Just an idea...
  24. Anonymous Member

What's even funnier: I recently decided to play around with a profanity filter addon in Firefox. It asks you to provide a word to substitute for what words get filtered. I decided to get silly with the word substitution... something to do with poultry.

That's why I ended up reading: "If you happen to see Miscavige and/or Cruise's chicken beak in there, that's a red flag."
  25. eddieVroom Member

Well, if they're Co$, they might be WISE-affiliated. One of my former employers (a computer service company) turned out to have a shitload of clients who are prominent WISE members, and I found out that a couple of co-workers had come out of Survival Insurance. Can't say about the owners, though one clearly demonstrated Delphi-grade spelling capability with similarities to a clam shill prominent on ARS at the time.

By and large, I just kept my mouth shut and my eyes and ears open.

All the client's systems had MS Terminal Server open to the world and all with the same password -- essentially the DBA of that former employer. One week I scanned a bunch of them with Nessus, printed the results (including the usernames and passwords Nessus had ferreted out) and sent the "proactive security reports" to the clients, with the expectation that they would want the problems fixed. Sadly, they instead began to ask a lot of hard questions about just what the hell they'd been paying for all the years prior...

I LOL'd, got a new job.
  26. annonelite Member

Listen to their words.... They say Stats alot.... They mention L Ron The Con Alot..... Their entire speech is focused on scientolgy concepts and thinking, learn about Scientology and you will be able to spot a Silon in a second. If you get mad at one of them.... they will feel that you must have done something to them, when in reality they are hurting you and others (This is a cult brainwash technique that a silon uses to distroy their sense of guilt so they never accept responsibility for anything, this is what gives them the ability to harm others for their greedy selfish gains of taking advantage and inducing others into their sick cult.
  27. annonelite Member

I know you Silons Read Our Beautiful Board.... There are 2 kinds of Silons.

Surface Silons: These are people who get introduced to Scientology and soon after see the red flags and get out. Because they are good people and see the evil of this Con Cult.

Decided Silons: These people are much different that the surface ones. They are fully aware of what is going on and want to get their piece of the pie and will do the unthinkable things to others to satisfy their greedy, rotten, abusive and litigious Nature.

This Message is to the "Decided Silons" You Know Who You Are!!!!

Know This Decided Scilons.... I know your game and you have met your match. I do not forgive or forget what you have done to the good people I saw you take advatage of and the many you take advatage of every day (Even Your Own Members). I am your SP!!!!!!!! SP!!!! SP!!!!!

I am your enemy! I lanch Damaging HARPOONS at you daily with success in my SP.
    I know your crimes Silon, because I have seen them with my own eyes. You and your abusive litigious nature at work. Taking advantage and harming good people.

I am Elite Militarily trained and fully capable of dealing with your So called piece of shit SEA ORG!!!!

I have been able to rescue a few from your evil grips and stop you from distroying these people financially and emotionally. I know the governments of our world
    cradle you and the way you take advatage of others. I defend your freedom of thought, but not the evil things you do to people. When this system falls apart, as it will in near time (As we can all see in real life... where the system is heading)... you are going to answer for all those horrible things you have done to good people. I will be there to arrest you myself!!!! and never again will you be allowed to hurt as many good people as you have in the past, present and future.

I AM YOUR SP....
    EXPECT ME!!!!!!!!!!
  28. Re: How can you tell if your boss or subordinates are Co$'s?

If its your boss, look for Co$ jewlery, like clear braclet or OT necklace.
    OR THIS................

cylondetector2thumb300x.jpg
  29. 3rdMan Member

To para-quote Jenna Miscavige. Many of your average Scientologists are basically nice people. Unfortunately, its hard to tell which ones would try to exploit you for the cult until they start doing it.

But there are ways. Take this, for example:
    Chicago dentist to settle forced Scientology, harassment case - Chicago Tribune

Bigotry is a sign to look for.
  30. tazor Member

Just start talking about Tom Cruise. That should do it.
  31. annonelite Member

Yes there are Scientologist that are good people, but those people do not stay Scientologist for long. I have seen first hand the abusive nature of these people what i call the "Decided Silon". Scientology is not a religion. It is a greedy and abusive cult created and formed by a fugative named "L. Ron Hubbard". He drafted Scientology based on his science fiction novels and used it as a way to get rich by taking advantage of others. His legend continues today by
    the Miscavige family and their many Decided Silon minions. Thousands and Thousands of hard earned dollars stollen from good people. Sticking up for Jenna Miscavige is like defending the criminal and fugative L. RON HUBBARD. Don't be fooled people.... the whole Miscavige family is in on it.... and behind the curtain they condone and encourage the fleecing and abuse of many good people .... They Love The SCIENTOLOGY SCAM!!! and are all living welll on the blood of good people their cult has claimed as victims.

When you support and stick up for a criminal enterprise such as "Scientology" You are just as guilty as they are and that means you support their criminal actions of ruining many peoples lives. There is no netural position... Your with them or against them... and for me and many others I know... WE STAND AGAINST THEM!!!! Protecting The Unknowing From Being Harmed By Them! SO, TO ALL YOU DECIDED SILONS OUT THERE >>>> I AM YOUR SP!!!! HARPOONS FOR YOU DAILY.
  32. Anonymous Member

The eyes. The $cilon stare. The comm tech aggressiveness and debate style.
    I suspected someone I knew because of it and recently had those suspicions confirmed.
  33. Anonymous Member

I think I heard somewhere that they have extra nipples.
  34. Anonymous Member

Are they a dentist or chiroprator? If the answer is yes, ask if they have read Dianetics. There's your answer.
  35. King Nerd Member

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

Wait for it...

And....

I just shit on the thread.