Customize

How can I help?

Discussion in 'How To' started by TheFallenAngel, May 6, 2012.

1. I live in a small town, and I don't really posses the ability to be apart of rallies and such with groups, and i would like opinions on what I can do to help, I am very tech oriented, and i can edit videos fairly well, if anyone has anything that they could include me in I would love to help because i agree with a vast majority of what Anonymous does, and I'm very opinionated on topics such as internet freedom. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance
    ~TheFallenAngel
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Dragononymous Member

Try the Production Studio?
  3. Anonymous Member

4. Dragononymous Member

5. Anonymous Member

YouFoundTheCard- you can do this anywhere.
  6. Anonymous Member

You can be very helpful in pooning as needed.

The Scientology corporation and its front groups are always attempting to infiltrate or influence mainstream organizations and institutions, such as schools with their Applied Scholastics or Police with their various detox scams.

Sometimes all it takes to stop them is to inform the appropriate people that they are being infiltrated by the Scientology Corporation. This is called sending a 'poon.

If you hand around WWP long enough you will see threads asking for help 'pooning.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. johnny78 Member

You edit the video.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  8. Anonymous Member

9. skeptic2girl Member

Awwwww here in sf we be swimmin' in unedited protesting video! I don't know that there is a particular way you could help US, but I would guess that if you are within travelling distance of an active Anon cell, there might be someone more than happy for a volunteer to look through video footage. You could bel sorry you volunteered ;)
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. johnny78 Member

I agree.
    • Bad Spelling Bad Spelling x 1
  11. Zak McKracken Member

I agree you are a spammer.
    Please hold, while I call the Hammer of Justice on your sorry behind.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. hushpuppy Member

thx zak <3 - banned the spammer.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Zak McKracken Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Stranger13 Member

im new and wish to be a member of anon. any way i can help? how can i find a cell in my area?
  15. Anonymous Member

16. D-Day Member

You could check craigslist in your area under classes....self help crap that they advertize there, and report it as scientology (verify by calling the phone#). Maybe you will keep some sucker from falling for their lies
    • Like Like x 4
  17. Anonymous Member

^I've noticed, too, re: craigslist, that they tend to post A LOT about the same events, just describing them slightly differently and such. Might qualify as being flag-worthy under "spam/overpost."
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. RightOn Member

hop on over to the active projects thread and see if anything tickles your fancy?
    "Arm chair warriors" are always needed and the pen can be mightier then the sword sometimes!
    But use caution while pooning people/places. Stay anonymous in correspondence or making calls (a pay phone is safer) if you don't want to be name faggged.

https://whyweprotest.net/community/forums/active-projects.6/
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Katz Army Member

I can/will do any online pooning and will Tor up. Any cells in Eastern WA? I just ransacked the Seattle Cragislist too, just for fun. PM me if there is anything I can do local.
    • Like Like x 2