Customize

Hosted Wikileaks Debate - Voice Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by twmaffun, Dec 10, 2010.

1. twmaffun Member

Hosted Wikileaks Debate - Voice Your Opinion

Hi All,

I just wanted to let you all know that there is a project being conducted at Harvard trying to compile the most effective arguments for and against Wikileaks. I think it's a brilliant idea and would be an interesting read for many of you.

http://www.voteonwikileaks.com

Cheers!
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Hosted Wikileaks Debate - Voice Your Opinion

Harpoons Away!
  3. Anonymous Member

pooned.
  4. Rockyj Member

All I said...the truth can set US free.
  5. Anonymous Member

A government made specifically by the people for the people has no right to secrets. They're entitled to the secrecy of troop positions, and possible weak points in our defense, but frankly, that's all they're supposed to be here for. Keeping secrets is them doing more than they're supposed to, and gaining more power than they should have. Recently, the government has been making many steps toward more control. As minuscule as they may be, they're still doing it, and eventually will have full control. They try to gain acceptance, by claiming, for instance in the airport security scanners, 'accept it or the terrorists win.' Sorry to say, but the terrorists have won. Wikileaks is more than just a battleground for free information distribution. Wikileaks is a symbol.

It symbolizes that we, the American people, won't take it anymore. And anonymous are the last of us who care. True Americans.
  6. Anonymous Member

OP,
    This from Harvard ? It doesn't lead to their website and seems to be registered thru domains by proxy. Where did this originate? and where do the results go ?
  7. Anonymous Member

Keep believing that while Wikileaks makes the decisions on what they will and will not share. Or when they'll share it.
  8. Anonymous Member

WTF! Lame-o!

Assange acknowledges that some matters should be sekret.
    We all trust Julian to be the final boss of sekrets.
    We all voted for Assange to be Sekret Czar in the last elections.

What's your problem?
  9. Anonymous Member

He's all about transparency. Except when it is his ass on the line. Then its an insurance file - ZOMG I'm going to fuck the world if I get arrested.

Then people suck his dick.

Oh well.