Customize

Holiday Flash Raid in Clearwater

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by Anonymous, Nov 26, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Holiday Flash Raid in Clearwater

My first trip into the belly of the beast. Thanks to AMA2 for taking time out to show an out of towner around. I have to say that walking around in mecca was a little creepy.
    There is a sense of saddness and melancholy that hangs thick in the air and follows you around there along with OSA. You'd think the place would be full of happy people enjoying their mission to clear the planet. The way it feels there, umm, not so much.

The local scns seemed very interested in the new anon. I got quite a few disturbed looks from them, which I replied to with a big smile and a chipper anon " hai".

We chatted on the corner by the bungalows were Lisa McPherson was held for a bit, watched by someone in a white car who appeared to be fliming us. I waved cause that's just what I do. We were followed and watched pretty much the entire time we were there, which of course made me giggle. Wonder if they know how much enjoyment they give us when they do that? If you're reading this blue truck lady you should lrn2stealth better.

The Supah Powers building is huge, but not so supah and appears to be no where near finished. I got some intel from a local who has been inside recently who tells me that the it seems to be designed to make it difficult to get out.

My tour included Gas Light Park and the old office of the McPherson Trust. By the office is a thick white line on the street and another just like it a little further down. It was to mark the places that were covered by the restraining order and if I understand correctly the trust people couldn't go past it. Hearing about it is one thing, standing there and seeing it really brings this struggle home.

I am not accustomed to the free roaming sea org. In my town they don't come out when we protest. Sometimes they were herded quickly away when they saw us coming, others they tried to look away, sometimes they would round a corner, see us, turn tail and run or cross the street to avoid us. Every so often they would keep coming and a few even made eye contact. One of them gave me a look when I smiled at them that stayed with me into that evening. It wasn't fear, but something else entirely.

There were young sea org, middle age sea org but what struck me was some of the old sea org. We watched a small, frail, bent over old woman trying to scurry across the street and it really bothered me. What kind of life do these people have?

All and all it was a great raid. Fun, interesting, disturbing and lulzy all at the same time. If I ever lose sight of why I am involved all I need to do is think back on this day.
    BTW, Mr. Miscavige We Run This! You little fucker.

10ye7u9.jpg
  2. anonsparrow Member

Re: Holiday Flash Raid in Clearwater

Nice job!
  3. JohnnyRUClear Member

Were you smiling under a mask, or did you circulate with a naked face?
  4. Anonymous Member

Did hat and sunglasses tech most of the raid until the end when I masked up.
  5. Anonymous Member

6. Anonymous Member

I'm assuming AMA2 (o hai) told you there'd be requests of More Pictures!
    Was that building always that yellow?

Always good to have this kind of view from fresh eyes. Yes, it is that creepy.
  7. amaX Member

My honor to raid with you, OOT. (OOT=out-of-towner...we got tired of typing it out.)

We enturbulated well. We stayed past dusk until the traffic dwindled to a trickle and it was too dark to see our signs.

The Super Power is FAIL picture turned out pretty well.

Clearwater Anons are so used to be followed that we just don't pay attention to it anymore. We forget it's creepy for people not used to it.

Oh! Forgot to mention the kittens stranded next to the Clown Building. Three stuck in the trees and one little one fell to the ground. Two went onto the roof of the Clown Building. I went to the entrance and started yelling, "HEY! I KNOW YOU'RE WATCHING ME. I CAN SEE YOU STANDING THERE AND MOVING AND I CAN SEE THROUGH THE GAP OF THE DOORS! YOU'VE GOT THREE KITTENS HERE ON THE SIDE OF YOUR BUILDING. TWO OF THEM ARE ON YOUR ROOF AND IN THE TREES ON THE SIDE OF THE BUILDING. ONE HAS FALLEN!" I had to yell that three times before they finally sent a young black guy out who acted like I was going to hurt him as I walked him to where the OOT was trying to coax the baby kitteh out onto the sidewalk. God forbid we reached over onto their property to save the kitty. The guy said they'd call someone. We were worried, but like I told the OOT: they're just waiting for us to do something stupid like walk onto their property to help some kittens. We have to let it go. <Sad.

Had a great time. Anytime you want to raid, just let me know!
  8. Anonymous Member

Hope they escaped! Beans and rice not good for kitties.

kitty-scared.jpg
  9. subgenius Member

You glorious bastards.
  10. willhaven720 Member

Go go Meccanons!!!
  11. Anonymous Member

I had both my still camera and video camera with me but didn't really take any pics/vids. I was so busy looking around and taking it all in that I didn't even think about using my camera. Sorry.
  12. Anonymous Member

kay. You get a pass this time. lol I can completely understand. Even the best vids, and there've been some greats, can't really convey the skin-crawling, hair raising on your arms, eerie-scary movie set sensations of that section of town. Now you know why locals avoid it like the plague.

L.A. has it's areas, but it's still nothing like FlagWorld. You should get a "I survived the FlagWorld Tour 2010" tee shirt!
  13. Anonymous Member

I didn't get a t-shirt, but did get a really cool button and a WWP wrist band! Love them! Thanks again AMA2!

Been back through that way several times since the raid and it doesn't stop creeping me out. I completely understand why the locals don't want anything to do with them.

Went tonight to see if Winter Wonderland was open, alas it does not open until next week. But you are right the atmosphere downtown is very morgue like. I've been to wakes that were more fun.
  14. Rockyj Member

You're all amazing for protesting in creepville! This would have totally creeped me out too!
  15. Anonymous Member

Thank you. Coming from you sir, that is an honor.

Shortly after we arrived a young man got out of his car to talk to us, followed not too long by another who said they wanted to join the cause. We're pretty sure they were sent to handle us. During our chat one of them mentioned seeing the videos of the guy that was really good at talking to the scns. We knew immediately they meant you. Scn handlers or not, you are legend here.
  16. Anonymous Member

As creepy as it was, if I lived here I would protest every chance I got. The creepiness factor takes a back seat to the overwhelming "my god someone do something" feel you get from the place.

I can't wait to come back and raid with AMA2 all of the CW anons.

BTW AMA, the Christmas shit they were putting on the hotel awning, member that? Yeah, well it still isn't finished let alone any of the trees lit.
  17. Anonymous Member

-invisible goatee stroke- Fishing for information on whether or not he'll be back in town, maybe?
  18. Anonymous Member

Always...
  19. Ann O'Nymous Member

Nice.
  20. Anonymous Member

moar pix
  21. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentin Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum