Customize

History Of Xenu audio file request

Discussion in 'Audio & Video' started by Mallow, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Mallow Member

History Of Xenu audio file request

Hello there WWP forums. This is my first post as I am a newfag to protesting. I will be going on my first protest as of 9/19. I hear that when a scifag heared the story of Xenu as told by L. Ron Hubbard, they will flip out. I am requesting an audio file, so as I may be able to play it if necessary. A link to the speech I'm looking for in audio file below.

http://gawker.com/5037013/the-history-of-xenu-as-explained-by-l-ron-hubbard-himself-in-8-minutes

Thank you WWP forums. I am glad to be joining the cause.
  2. Anon_1HG Member

3. Belladonna Member

Re: History Of Xenu audio file request

I wonder if anyone here has ever done that before. Should be able to find out easily enough.
  4. Anonymous Member

Re: History Of Xenu audio file request

I saw a vid of someone trying to play the audio at a protest to a scilon, but it wasn't loud enough and was drowned out by other sounds at the protest and they weren't interested in getting close enough to listen.

You could offer earplugs to them, or simply use this page on a device with a screen that shows the the transcript in a big font as it plays.

So far Firefox 3.5 and Chrome 3 can play the audio on that page natively, and Safari 4 can play it using a plugin.

The most likely portable device with a screen that can play it is the Nokia N810 with Fennec installed. (the N900 will be out within the month so I'd wait till that's out rather than buying an N810)