Customize

High Priority! Stone's manager a Scilon?

Discussion in 'GoldBase' started by AnotherMrPink, Jun 30, 2009.

1. fitch2000 Member

Re: High Priority! Stone's manager a Scilon?

I think it is diff people BUT Jeff Stone doesn't care about facts. All he needs to see is a web screenshot of the guys name attached to scientology for it to be true. amirite?

oh and it should be presented in booklet form to give it some validity
  2. auchraw Member

Sorry for double posting. Lots of difficulties on the Web today.

So Buettner = Büttner? Good result.
  3. i'mglib Member

It could be the Kristy Wachter decided to spell his name without the "e", due to the umlaut.

In German, the umlauted u is translated to "ue" for English. Sometimes people just translate it to "u".

I wonder how it's spelled in the magazine?
  4. Re: High Priority! Stone's manager a Scilon?

Hrmmmmm brb buying Lexis access..... er wait, I'm poor. Brb socialing Lexis access.

If there's any way to get a hold of this guy's financial's that'd be the best way to confirm... Other than maybe just asking him, lol.... Is it a "sin" to deny DM/CoS? I mean, Peter did it to Jesus and Jesus blasted him.... maybe we can trap him like that?
  5. Zak McKracken Member

6. Anonymous Member

Bueller? Bueller?

someone had to do eet.
  7. Anonymous Member

Anyone have access to the magazine that the name was posted in?
  8. lothar Member

AGREED. MODS=FAGS...

Let's take a pet project bullshit thread about Stone (Who gives a fuck but some SoCals) and make a totally disproven thread about his manager a MUST READ.
  9. Anonymous Member

Are there any campaign pictures from when Stone was last elected, that might show the two of them together and named? Has there been a thorough search?

Apologies if already found and posted. Its hard keeping up to date with all the threads.
  10. ryangiggs Member

When I first saw the vid of the two guys in the car, my attention was drawn to the guy with the camera (common scilon behaviour).
    He is in the shadows so it is not easy to get a good shot of him.
    But I would have liked to see if anon resources managed to find out if HE was a scilon.
  11. Anonynamefag Member

If this guy's manager is a cultist, that will explain a good deal of Stone's faggotry.

I'm erring on the side of caution and remaining pessimistic, but I will not be surprised at all if it's true. And personally, I hope it is - it will be the last silver stake in the heart of Stone's career.
  12. TomVorm Member

As posted (on another thread):

Online sources indicate a Jonathan C Buettner, age 49, with recent residence in Fallbrook.

He's associated with the "Fallbrook Skatepark Inc". This is a IRS-recognized non-profit,
    with address at 1804 Marymac Place, Fallbrook, CA 92028-4631. There might be more
    information like a copy of their required annual form 990 filing on the Guidestar.org non-profit
    website (if anyone is registered there, like "R. Hill" who uses something like that to research
    known Scilon corporations).

A 2007 article in the North County Times about this (proposed) skatepark, link.

Skate park plan finding revival : North County Times - Californian 07-19-2007

(No links were found on a quick search, between the shop owner "Henke" and the Scilons)

He has a 45-year old relative named Cheryl. She was involved in a civil suit in North
    San Diego County in 2008 for "Unlawful Detainer" (case 37-2008-00036901-CL-UD-NC),
    with a David P. Buettner as defendants sued by "Deutsche Bank National Trust Company".

His prior residences in California included Los Banos (Merced County), San Jose (Santa Clara County),
    and Felton (which is near Santa Cruz). (I wasn't able to quickly locate any court cases there)
  13. mrfyde Member

here is the best I can do.

3676339149_b09766464f_m.jpg
  14. Lorelei Member

Very interesting, but I haven't seen any concrete evidence yet that they are the same person.

It would be extremely damning if, indeed, they were.
  15. Zak McKracken Member

The guy in Failbrook is probably the same guy working for Stone.

The guy who took the sooper seecret froot joose on the Failbot- probably not.
  16. moreanonymous Member

A lot of names are creatively spelled in the database.
  17. TomVorm Member

A San Diego-base website, lists Buettner as a candidate for "Republican Central Committee" (with some relationship to the State Assembly 2008 Republican primary).
    His middle initial is listed as "E" there.

To locate that information, google the [MODEDIT -- just link to the frakin SD link instead of posting address here] address (with quote marks surrounding it).

OK, here's the direct google-document link. I hope it works within your internet browser.
    The "Buettner" contact information is on page 11.

http://docs.google.com/gview?a=v&q=...teveHere.pdf "1804 Marymac Place"&hl=en&gl=us

Note: Buettner voluntarily released this contact information to the public record (when he filed for office).

With the above information, anyone can legally just call Buettner and ask him what courses he's taken or what other links he has (to Scientology).

(Note to moderators: Above is an address, voluntarily provided for communications regarding the IRS-recognized nonprofit corporation "Fallbrook Skatepark" by Buettner, who is its officer).
  18. Timmibal Member

I believe The Complex referenced Tom Cruise entering the celeb centre in a fake beard so as not to be recognized entering.

Is it possible that a scilon would provide an alternate spelling of his surname so this sort of shit didn't pop up around election time? They've got to be treating their members with political connections on the nicey nice just like the celebs.

If they looked the other way to Cruise popping in like it's the back door of the YMCA bathhouse, they'd look the other way, if not directly assist, in an alternate spelling (Especially if they can justify it with 'our system can't handle umlauts!')

Just a little tinfoil-for-thought.
  19. Herro Member

snipe.jpg
  20. Anonymous Member

Which implies it's not a very common name at all, right? I think I'll take that $50 bet from anon a page of posts ago - thing is, I don't think we'll get to the bottom of it unless we find an ex who remembers either him, or a different guy with a very similar name.
  21. TomVorm Member

He may have been a public member associated with the San Jose mission.

Are there any ex's here, from there?
  22. rummychick99 Member

23. Zak McKracken Member

*sigh*

We seem to have found one "Jonathan B**ttner" who has worked for IBM and Hitachi and some other Silly-Valley hitek companies as a meteorologist or soils scientist. He seems to have been a long-time Republican wonk, with delusions of political grandeur. He seems to be now associated with Mr. Stone. He lives in Failbrook. He has a wife and kids. He identifies with the San Diego community as much if not more than with Riverside.

OK.

We've got a good profile on the guy. But is there anything in his history which suggests he's a stealth agent of [[strike]herro[/strike]]?

Is the similarity of name the only thing we've got to go by?
  24. Re: High Priority! Stone's manager a Scilon?

fwiw, I think it's the same guy.

If it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, quacks like a duck...
  25. Anonymous Member

The main thing is, he's an asshole and we know it. Even if he is a Scilon, it doesn't change anything. Buettner is an asshole. Stone is an asshole.

The only thing remotely interesting I found in Lexis-Nexis was that a few years ago in the SF Chronicle this guy was vaguely linked to and was defending the California Republican Party's hiring of a Canadian political consultant with a shady visa to be in the USA and working. It was shady, but nothing came of it. It was interesting only because the Scilons like to play with shady visas. It would be a huge stretch, though, to say this links him to the Scilons.
  26. Anonymous Member

I don't believe one way or the other - but it's a very uncommon name, with either spelling.

I found this, that links a "Jonathan Buttner" to scientology via I think the Celebrity Center Duesseldorf (2003).

Scientology Exodus - nl.scientology | Grupos de Google

So this is much more likely to be the guy on the Failwinds.

For me, the question is now: Does stone's campaign manager have a hint of a European accent? If not, then I'd say let this one go, if so, I'd be tempted to keep digging.
  27. Anonymous Member

Nice try, RIF but still will it fly?
    I won-der

Talks like a B*tt, sucks like a B*tt,
    Poops like a B*tt, f*cks like a B*tt?

What what in the B*tt?
    Nerr?

AO for the yiff, but I'm not that kind of guy?

Still I won-der = "what what in the b*ttner?"
  28. mrfyde Member

Im starting to think the guy is just an asshole not a scilon.
  29. whoever Member

But Buttner's name is spelled consistently over a period of time. I think that's a pretty good indication that the name of the person who took those courses is Buttner.
  30. Anonymous Member

dammit keep that song outta my head!!!1!!!one
  31. AnonyMary Member

32. Anonymous Member

just on the off-chance it hasn't been said enough:

Julie and Lirra fucking rock

...pirates indeed!
  33. parrotnut Member

I just had to second that...
  34. xenubarb Member

LOL...ask the "metrologist" if it's gonna rain this weekend...
  35. RightOn Member

I think it's always raining over his head Barb.
  36. Obi-Wan-anon Member

37. CantPickaName Member

i was thinkin the whole time that its more probable the passenger in the car is the scilon..i dont see much talking about him
  38. AnotherMrPink Member

Agreed, I think there isn't talk about him cause he is not IDed yet.
  39. The Shadow Member

I think it's blatantly the same guy, and you're all trying to talk yourselves out of it.

You already know that 'Buettner' is an alternate spelling of 'Büttner'

You're forgetting two key factors. The laziness factor; some people CBA with accents (or like me, don't know how, I had to copy and paste the u with umlauts from 'Character map' ;P), so 'Büttner' becomes 'Buttner'. And then there's the 'We'll spell his name slightly differently here and there so that we can deny that one is linked with the other' factor. Had you forgotten that this is SCIENTOLOGY and POLITICS involved here?

FWIW, I reckon you should drop this at the next Supes meeting. Put the photo/video up there and hit Stone with it point blank. His face will not lie, his body language will not lie. Try and get a camera to record his reactions.
  40. eddieVroom Member

Only counts if he had a "medical misadventure" lol. The TWO things that, if found in a politician's bed, will end his career are 1). a dead girl 2). a live boy