Customize

HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Raid!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. suz1948 Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Hi everyone,

Its funny, but the video that glib put up, is the door I first saw Mandy come out of (smurf's video) back in Nov. 09.

But let me tell you all, THIS IS NOT THE END, I have now decided to write a book & will call it "My Beautiful English Rose,lost to Scientology" or something on these lines. I will write about when she was born, her life before & after Scientology. Also, about my time in L.A.

The reason I will write this is, because it will warn other parents not to get involved with this evil cult, you see Mandy & myself had a very special relationship as Mother & Daughter, so I know that if Mandy had have seen me, she would have broken down,I know that she loves me. It has proved to me that she is trapped & being control by others.

I truly believe that this story will have a happy ending. God Bless you all & keep up the protests. Love BRITISH MUM.XXXXX
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. TinyDancer Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

The singing MAKES that vid.

Terrorists totally GET Manilow.

Edit: Hi Suz! You are right. Mandy will come back to you.
  3. subgenius Member

Definitely get in touch with Tony and spouse (youtube user "getbeckyout")
    Their daughter was just "suspended" by Co$ (although they are still holding her) for the flap her parents are causing.
    (Warning: Sound is seriously out of whack)
  4. getbeckyout Member

HI SUSAN WE WILL HELP YOU ALL WE CAN, STAY STRONG. XXXX
    Tony and Sue xxx
  5. getbeckyout Member

Susan, if you get Mandy out and would like a friend to fly back to LA with you and bring Mandy home just say the word.

God Bless Tony and Sue. xx I know its only days now for you and mandy, and you will be reunited.
  6. mrfyde Member

British "Mum" to write book about English "Rose". Sounds good.
  7. suz1948 Member

Thanks for your comments, I have emailed you.

Thanks also for your support, we will win as LOVE & TRUTH will bring Justice. I dont think the CofS will survive this. They are used to a FLAP, but now they are getting FLAP, AFTER FLAP, FLAP, FLAP & so it goes, we wont give up & people who care, wont give up either. Scientology will FALL, hopefully soon.

All I want for my daughter is a Life, which is probably what you want too, SCN will Pay for their crimes against Mankind.

God Bless you both.

Love Suz x
  8. subgenius Member

(tears of hope)
  9. AnotherMrPink Member

fix'd
  10. Smurf Member

Ms. Talbot's visit would not have been so comforting and positive if it were not for the constant companionship the 2 very busy ladies in this video gave up in time to help Ms. Talbot try to meet with her daughter, and they deserve alot of applause & recognition what this "fight" is all about.

I pray that Ms. Talbot is alive & kicking for & on the day Mandy comes home; alive for Mandy, and her foot ready to be implanted far up David Miscavige's ass.
  11. getbeckyout Member

MOTHERS JOY OVER DAUGHTERS SUSPENSION BY THE CULT.

DAUGHTER SUSPENDED FROM SCIENTOLOGY CULT.

Mother Sue reads the COS reply from Graeme Wilson.

We, (Sue and Tony) have protested against the CULT of Scientology for over 12 months and have written 8 letters to Scientology and have still not had one reply. This video is made due to the help we have had from our local MP and his achievement in getting the COS Mr. Graeme Wilson who is the head of communications for the cult to respond to his own letters.
    We have not got our daughter out of this CULT as yet, so our fight is not over for our daughter and her future husband Mr. David Fryer.
    The CULT have SUSPENDED our daughter but our daughter is still a Scientologist, she who will not be able to attend any of there courses as she has been declared PTS but may work in the Cult front groups with Scientologists and will be asked to give DONNATIONS.

To this we will not stop our fight.
    Our daughter will always be a scientologist while her future husband is a Scientologist, so this is why we fight. We are helping our daughter understand the reputation of the Cult and we know our daughter will help her boy friend David Fryer also in the end.
  12. anonsparrow Member

Thank you Tony and Sue for sharing this update!

Fantastic job in getting this letter response from Wilson (against sometimes seemingly impossible odds as you guys know!)

This is one more important nail in the coffin of the cult.

Thanks again and know that we are thinking of you and will never give up!
  13. Anonymous Member

BUMP for update
  14. Anonymous Member

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Wish them meryyxmas or something good, i think this story is over for a bit, have some respect.
  15. Anonymous Member

Bringing attention to this story is disrespectful? Do go on . . .
  16. MIB

Picket flash raid 101 // Questions email - USconstitution09171787@gmail.com

Please "Flash Picket" at 12:00(noon) or 6pm-7pm M-S
    1308 L Ron Hubbard way, CA 90029

These are the times when the victims go outside for a minute.

Signs:
    FREE HUGS
    WE CARE ABOUT YOU
    Freedom of Speech and Religion
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Medical? / Social Security? (Sea Org)

Say:
    Ron Miscavige - Book
    Jenna Miscavige - Book
    L Ron Hubbard jr. - Book
    Quentan Hubbard - Suicide
    Mary Sue Hubbard - Prison
    Where is Shelly Miscavige?
    Where is Heber Jentzsch?
    What happened to Alexander Jentzsch?
    Who killed Kyle Brennan in Clearwater?
    I didn't join Scientology to stop Freedom of Speech (this makes them think about why they joined)
    Idle Orgs, buying Real Estate for David Miscavige. Where is a Clear, where is an OT?
    Find out both sides, and decide for yourself - Youtube Scientology - Google Scientology
    Under what circumstances will Scientology not help you? (no money or questioning the church)
    Scientology Pro Abortion / Anit-Gay / and fights Freedom of speech.
    Calls in bomb-threats to this day. Has been for 40 years.
    Is it okay for a Sea Org member to assault people?
    David Miscavige assaulted 30 people with witnesses. Why is he still in the Sea Org?
    Why not have a 20 or 40 year contract? A Billion year contract is unenforceable! It's a Fake Contract.
    Wikipedia say the Sea Org does not exist as an Organization. Are you in the Sea org?

Your Rights: You have the Right to Assembly / Freedom of Speech

Don't:
    Block ingress or egress of parishioners or staff.
    Do not harass staff or public. Noise Pollution / Harassment / Menacing / Intimidation
    This group is seasoned;Will Lie, Distract, and have you arrested to the best of their ability.
    Be warned, Only the Determined need apply. They hire Talon Security, ex Sheriff (plain clothing)
    P.I. License #18180

Best Practices:
    Bring a camera to film your actions as well as theirs.
    Bring a friend to support you as a witness.
    Stand at the bottom of the street in front of the cafe and across the street from AOLA.
    Run a conversation between you and your friend, which covers the contents of your signs and what you would like to draw attention to in Scientology.

please repost this on your social media, or appropriate forum