Customize

HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Raid!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. BHX Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

BritMum, sorry you did not get to see your daughter Mandy.
    But more good has come from this than you know.
    You have re-inspired many of us and we are legion.

[STRIKE]And hey Miscavige you miserable cocksuckingsonofabitchanbastard it will be PARTYHARD when they put your bony criminal ass in prison.
    FUCK YOU and anyone who looks like you. [/STRIKE]

sry RAAAAAAAAAAGE
    :mad:
  2. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Britmum, I don't know where in Britain you come from, but if you're anywhere near London I should be pleased and proud to protest next to you. :)
  3. Herro Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Well that's the problem, you're trying to think how an average person would respond in this situation. This woman's daughter has been completley indoctrinated and is most likely not capable of thinking outside the scientology worldview. It's quite sad really.

Well hyperbole and groundless accusations aside, you are right that this does demonstrate the cult like aspects of the CoS.

To the mother, if you're reading this. I'm very sorry to hear about this. Know that your daughter has been sublimated by the worldview of this organization. When she says she doesn't want to see you, she has no idea what she's saying. Like south park said, be mad at the screwy little club that messed with her head.
  4. Anonymous Member

Godspeed Brit Mom
  5. Ogsonofgroo Member

Not particularly religious sort, but blessings and prayers to you BritMom Suz, nao you have no doubt that you are not alone. The world watches, memory is long, karma is a bitch. We can only hope that one day your kid Mandy will wake up and escape the fish-bowl illusional world of Co$. I'm sure an article of your adventure would be more than welcome at both exscikids and exsci sites (and many others too), and if it hasn't been suggested yet do get in touch with Tony and Sue (getbeckyout @ YT) and connect with the britanons for support, moral and otherwise.
    This is just the most recent of a long, long list of heartache and grief created/supported by this gang of soul-pillaging charlatans, and not a question of whether there will be more, we know there will, its a huge iceberg and this is but the tip.
    *sigh*
    Rock on All!
  6. 33755 Member

Speaking as one who was in the cult and is ex-Sea Org and as someone who was completely indoctrinated and who was forcibly disconnected from someone I loved, I can tell you that there is a grief that goes along with being told you have to disconnect from someone who you don't personally feel is "a true SP".

For over 10 years I grieved that I was not allowed to see this person. I even wrote poetry expressing my grief (yeah, I know, flog me later). It wasn't until I got out of the cult and was able to freely contact the person that my grief lifted - it disappeared, immediately.

The grief was being kept in place by COS all the time. It didn't matter how many auditing sessions I had on the subject. It didn't matter how many meetings I had with the ethics officer or MAA. It didn't matter how many other friends and family of that person I talked to who all said "Yeah, she's got some things to work out."

I was in grief (but only when I thought about her). And it was deep.

Fuck Scientology.

And for all those who were never in, I'm telling you this grief is REAL, it is created by COS without them mitigating it. They don't fucking care if their "parishioners" are in grief over not being able to see someone or talk to them. Some church, heh?

Fuck Scientology. Fuck 'em all to hell!

And when I was in the Sea Org and was talking to one of the young gals there (not a minor) she told me she wasn't allowed to have contact with her mom because she was an SP. I saw the sadness and longing in her eyes.

And if anyone else thinks that Mandy is NOT grieving for the relationship and contact with her Mom "because she's indoctrinated", think again. I'm sure she grieves, too. She's just has to hide it, or deal with it however she can. Oh, I assure you that COS doesn't mind that you grieve over the disconnection policies - you just can act on your impulses to communicate with the "SP".
  7. tazor Member

You are so right. I'm an ex and I resisted disconnection from my family any way I could. I'd lie right to their faces when asked about any of that shit. I would have never admitted anyone in my family was antagonistic.

I don't care what anyone says, blood IS thicker then water to the majority of people.

My mom sent me the money to blow the fucking Sea Org. No one ever loves you as much as your mom. Mandy knows that deep down inside.
  8. me57 Member

BritMom My Prayers are with You and Your's
  9. Ogsonofgroo Member

Man.
    You guys are so right.
    An old man (and dear friend RIP) mentioned years ago 'As long as you are looking through your eyes, there is hope.' It was just of of those things that stick with ya.

*maudlin moment*

:)
  10. Bumblefuck Member

PENIS AND PIE PENIS AND PIE, GOD I LOVE ME SOME PENIS AND PIE!

This has been a test post by your friendly neighborhood mod to see if this posts properly.
  11. Herro Member

Thank you for your valuable perspective. That sounds sarcastic, it isn't intended to be.
  12. tazor Member

Hey Bumblefuck, where you been? I like your old avatar better though. :)
  13. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

I love Glib's message to Anonymous and would like to add my heartfelt thanks. Special thanks to all the Anons who showed up to support Ms. Talbot's quest both in spirit and in person. Huge appreciation to Smurf whose videography triggered this whole thing, then so beautifully captured its unfolding.

Even though she'll hate this, I also want to express my personal gratitude to Glib for the tremendous outpouring of energy and emotion she has given of herself. That is one woman who has well earned her little corner of heaven.

Now, the conclusion to the story of our dear British Mum.

====

One thing few people knew about Susan Talbot was that she is recovering from open heart surgery which occurred only a few months ago. As mentioned before, the protesting was extremely challenging for her. Yet, it wasn't the physical strain that led us to call off the raids earlier this week. This letter written by the mums and hand delivered to Sgt. Torres at the Hollywood police station and into the HGB building explains "the situation".

The moment this letter was delivered, Susan Talbot breathed a huge sigh of relief - and for the first time since I met her, I saw a real smile.

Susan said she had a good feeling about her trip to America. Her 'mum's intuition' delivered a comforting message. Susan had done everything she could to assure her daughter she still loved her. For the next few hours, the British Mum let her hair down and had some fun on Hollywood Blvd.

This is a tribute to the smile that was long in coming from the woman who had come so far.

(Btw, she LOVES the oldies but goodies tunes!)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVglR-Nu4Ow]YouTube - British Mum Finally Smiles[/ame]

We love you, British Mum!
  14. Ogsonofgroo Member

Absolutely AWESOME post/report!

Just made my day, thank you all!

*huge grin, Chestshire cat liek!*
  15. subgenius Member

All it takes for evil to triumph is for "good" people, especially those in a position, and with a duty and responsibility to do something, to do nothing.
    They are all accomplices.
    Words are inadequate.
  16. i'mglib Member

Dear OSA,
    Well, I just dropped British Mum off at the airport, so please let Mandy out of her office now. Please don't punish anymore people over this, especially Mandy. We all know that Mandy was drilled until the wee hours in the morning to say what she said. As a smart person once said (over and over), "Scientology is evil!" Everytime the critics start to question why we continue protesting, you do something like this, and our resolve is renewed.

British Mum said she knew that if Mandy saw her face to face, that Mandy would just dissolve into her arms. OSA, you know this, British Mum knows this, and Mandy knows this. Soooooooo evil.

Mandy, when you get out, drop me a line and I will tell you how much your mum loves you.
  17. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Brit Mom is no longer fighting alone >9000 stand behind her...and all Mums around the world...because no one loves YOU like your Mum.
  18. Anonymous Member

Idea! Find out the mothers of other Sea Org members. Approach them to find out how their relationship is with their child. Are they denied communications and relationships with them, too?
  19. azonymous Member

20. Anonymous Member

21. Anonymous Member

How much compassion can there be left when it was all shown here? I am moved by the generosity and kindness, the selflessness of this act.

You are an amazing group of women and I am honored by your presence in this world.

Thank you.
  22. Anonymous Member

Of course you did

I just read the post above about the mothers and disconnection, thinking something along the lines of "mothers blah, blah, scientology families blah"

thinking mothers are a powerful force...also Mother's Day, organized mom's stories, power of mother's love, etc

remembering the V for Valentines anon site...

quick google brought up the site...I brought it back...

am getting interrupted here...

??
  23. SouthSideAnon Member

Mandy, drop me a line and I will gladly tell you how sincere and determined these fine ladies/Anon's across the globe were to help your mum because they grew to love you as quickly as these fine ladies grew to love your Mum.
  24. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Mandy is now a "toxic asset" for Scientology. She's a lightening rod that draws attention from the media, from critics, and from the public worldwide on the practice of disconnection. The longer the CoS keeps Mandy, the more negative attention it will bring. If Mandy is abused or punished, it will bring more negative attention. All of this will disrupt her progress on the bridge, the progress of everyone around her, and affect the CoS as an international entity. Protip: Declare her and let her go home. It's the only way to cut your losses and avoid the continued attention.
  25. i'mglib Member

Sorry these are a bit tardy, but look at all the love!

IMG_3468.jpg
    IMG_3470.jpg
    IMG_3471.jpg
    IMG_3472.jpg
    IMG_3475.jpg
    IMG_3476.jpg
  26. Buttons Member

Hubbard-Telescope-

You said it all right there. Good for you!

Let's hope CoS gets the message.
  27. Relyt Member

I think in the end it was still a very effective protest. A lot of people seemed to be interested in what was going on, and the use of cameras and YouTube just goes to prove that Disconnection and Fair Game do indeed exist.
  28. suz1948 Member

Hi,

Have just got home, its 4 pm, had a cupa of tea & put my computer on, saw all your lovely messages & the tears are pouring down my face, thank you so much everyone, words can not express how I feel, I had such a wonderful experience in USA & will never forget all your kindness. I really bonded with Glib, Resistence, Smurff & Casper, I love them so much.

I met another angel on the plane, educated her on the evil cult, she will watch all the videos, when she gets home, she gave me a little card with a pretty picture on & it said "Use your love in bringing Peace to the World" , she also said "We were ment to met", that how I feel about you guys, we were ment to met, I have never experienced so much Love before. Thank you.

I am so looking forward to seeing the videos from this weekend, I am not anywhere near a Scientology building. East Grinstead is about 4 hours from me & London even longer, but at least I have my computer, so can watch. It would be an honour to protest with you, maybe when I get another holiday.

No more RicK Rolling, it should be Mandy now by Barry Manilow. Do well on the Global protests & flow lots of Love.

God Bless you all. Love ya xxxxx
  29. Optimisticate Member

I would highly recommend that you contact Nathan Baca of KESQ about this. Here is a link to what he did just yesterday: KESQ.com Palm Springs, Coachella Valley - Weather, News, Sports: Scientology Official Addresses Works of L. Ron Hubbard If you click on Mr. Baca's name, it will open a new email for you.

I am glad to hear you're home safe, and that you found a couple of angels in Los ANGELes while you were here. I truly believe you will be seeing your daughter soon. Be blessed!
  30. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Hi Mrs Talbot! Glad you got home safely.

It was so very brave of you to go out there so soon after a major op. Please keep us informed of any developments, as I'm sure no-one here will *ever accept what Scientology has done to you and yours, but will continue pressing for them to stop their wretched practice of disconnection. All their precious 'tech' is powerless against truth and the light of day.
  31. Anon-007 Member

Susan,

In case you haven't seen a message I sent earlier to you, John Sweeney of BBC TV's Panorama would very much like to talk to you about your situation (as you may have seen last year, the Cult aren't top of his Christmas card list - check YouTube for 'Sweeney' amd see for yourself)

If you are interested, could you possibly send me a message or drop a line to Gary (Smurf) and I'll let you have more info.

Ta!
  32. exOT8Michael Member

OoooOOOhh, now that IS interesting!
  33. cowboyanon2 Member

34. Django Member

^^^^^^ THIS, BACK ATCHA ^^^^^^

_
  35. suz1948 Member

Hi, this information is a bit wrong. I did have heart surgery, but it was 3 years ago & havent flown on a plane since, but on the whole I am OK, but I am 60 now, so get a little tired. xxx
  36. DeathHamster Member

I hope he's seen the KESQ videos with Tommy Davis starring as the Demolished Man!
  37. basil Member

38. moarxenu Member

Raid for Mandy and great justice, faggots!!!!!!
  39. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

CO$ is so unbelievably unbelievable.

Glad you are home safe, Mrs. Talbot. I watched everything on You Tube. Forget Tom Cruise and John Trevolting, all you guys and gals are the real stars now in my book!

Thinking of everybody around the world participating in raids right now. Stay safe, please! I'm doing my own protesting in my own way. Hope to go out on the street with you one day.

Big Hugs and caek all round
    xxxx
  40. i'mglib Member

Sorry about the bad singing.