Customize

HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Raid!

Discussion in 'Flash Raids' started by AngryGayPope1, Mar 6, 2009.

1. azonymous Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Very Useful for several current situations..
  2. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

My heart goes out to the mother who traveled from England hoping to see her daughter--her flesh and blood whom she cared for when she was sick, hugged when she was afraid, and who she would probably be willing to give her life for if doing so would give her daughter the chance to simply discover her true self and to live free--only to be denied that opportunity. The absolute desperation and frustration that that poor woman must be feeling--I hope that she is not going through this ordeal alone.

I have been attempting to prevent the further abuse and exploitation of a friend whose psychological vulnerability due to a serious mental illness has and is being taken advantage of by a psychopathic Scientologist going on 6 years now. He meets the legal definition of an endangered adult, the psychopath admitted over a recorded phone line that he has committed and is committing "obstruction of correspondence" (a federal crime)...both state and federal laws have been and are being violated. Law enforcement agencies and officials choose not to enforce them, however, claiming "agency" discretion, so I have been forced to try to convince a court to order them to do the job that they--for absolutely no reason--have decided not to do.

I can tell you right now that the police are going to do nothing for that woman. She needs to get her embassy involved. The embassy needs to put pressure on the Governor to do his job, which is to ensure that the Laws be faithfully executed in their state. "Faithfully executed" implies that the spirit and intent of the “Laws” are executed. This mandate is all encompassing and covers the entire private and public sectors, the legislative, judicial and executive branches of government, corporations, the election laws, banking laws.

“The Law” or ‘Laws”, are not limited to just codes and statutes. The Law is “The whole body of rules of conduct [provisions of the Constitution, Treaties, legislative
    enactments or statues, the Uniform Code of Military Justice (UCMJ), ethic laws, the Canons of Judicial Conduct, Attorneys’ Code of Professional Responsibilities, case
    law, court rules, municipal ordinances, ethics laws, election laws, SEC regulations, the Geneva Convention etc, that applied and enforced under the authority of established government in determining that which is proper and should be permitted and that which should be denied, or even penalized in respect of the relationship between a person and the state, between him and society and between him and another individual”(Ballentine's Law Dictionary Third Edition) ...” If any official (public servant), including judges and legislators, are not faithfully executing the laws, it is the responsibility of governors to insure that they do.

We need to call our elected public servants on the carpet and hold them accountable. They know what Scientology is doing. Their hands are not tied as they claim--"[public servants] have no more right to decline the jurisdiction which is given, than to usurp that which is not given. The one or the other would be treason to the constitution.”(Chief Justice John Marshall stated in Cohens v
    Virginia, 6 wheat (19 U.S.) 264, 404).

The mother has "reason to believe" that her daughter is endangered (perhaps not physically, but definitely mentally). "Undue influence" is not something that was just pulled out of someone's ass--it has been recognized along with "coercive persuasion" by the U.S. Supreme Court. Our "public servants" need to be reminded that they work for the people and not simply at their convenience.

That woman needs to see and talk with her daughter--she has every right to see and talk with her daughter, and no religion or cult has the right to stand in her way.

Sincerely,
    Jerry Staton
  3. Anon-007 Member

Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

BUMPed due to BritMum's winnage!
  4. SouthSideAnon Member

^^^^^
    This! As I said before Sgt Torres has a boss, as his boss has a boss all the way to the Governor.
  5. AnotherMrPink Member

The governor you say?

total_recall_remake.jpg
  6. none given Member

UK email addy and US 800 # ?
    If I cared just a little bit more I'd say raid these two contact points to death.
    That would teach him to hire an illiterate spam service.
  7. basil Member

0800 is a UK dialling code for free call numbers, like your 1-800 numbers. It's safe :) However you can of course email them anyway, and it's possible you could Skype call them from the US?
  8. suz1948 Member

HI, EVERYONE, I AM BRITISH MUM/MOM THAT CAME TO L.A. I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE YOU ALL A HUG & THANK YOU, FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT ON THIS BOARD & ALSO, FOR THE WONDERFUL SUPPORT I HAVE RECEIVED WHILST BEING IN L.A. :):):):):):):):):)

A SPECIAL THANKS TO ALL THE ANONS THAT CAME TO MY PROTEST & OF COURSE THE WONDERFUL ANGELS THAT PROTECTED ME, GLIB, RESISTANCE, SMURFF, CASPER & TOM, I COULD NEVER HAVE DONE THIS WITHOUT YOU GUYS. :):):):):):):):):):):)

I HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE A QUEEN, L.A. IS CERTAINLY FULL OF ANGELS. I WILL BE RETURNING TO THE U.K. TOMORROW, BUT ALTHOUGH I DIDN'T GET TO SEE MY LOVELY DAUGHTER, I NOW KNOW THAT IF SHE DOES GET OUT OF THERE, SHE WILL BE HELPED SO I CAN GO BACK, WITH HOPE IN MY HEART. :):):):):):):):):):):)

AT LEAST, WE HAVE PROVED THAT TOMMY DAVIS IS A LIAR & THAT DISCONNECTION DOES, DOES, DOES EXIST. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE WORKS THAT ANONS ARE DOING & I WILL WATCH THE VIDEOS WHEN I RETURN. :):):):):):):):):):):):):)

ONE DAY, THEY (S.O) WILL ALL BE FREE. LOTS & LOTS TO YOU ALL, SUZ XXXXXX
  9. Anonymous Member

Godspeed BritMomma, I will pray for your future reconnection with your daughter. I'm so glad you see the many positives that came from your trip.
  10. subgenius Member

Love you mum.
    With love we cannot fail.
  11. Anonymous Member

virus in this thread or what?
    screen all blurry

good luck, mum
    we never forget
  12. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

Nice to hear from you, Mrs T!

It was good to know you had the support and company of some decent folks out there - LA can be a very weird, disorienting place by itself, never mind with all those scilon tossers around.

I truly believe you'll find that your visit was worthwhile in the long run.

Have a safe journey home. Hope you keep in touch with your new friends out there (and in here).
  13. Django Member

From your lips to Xenu's ears. Wish you'd had your face-to-face, but know that Mandy will have all the help she needs when the time comes.

And know that it will come.
  14. TinyDancer Member

Suz, I hope you know that your visit was not in vain. You've kicked off a chain of events and we will see it through.

Much love to you.
  15. basil Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

THIS.
  16. moose Member

suz, perhaps you didn't get what you wished for now, but I'm sure she did get the message that you would love to see her again.
    She probably can't process that now in her cult-minded trance, but I'm sure that this is the stuff she dreams of at night. Some day she will realize this and then probably snap out of it.
  17. Anonymous Member

To be honest, when I first read posts here and on OCMB about trying to press the human trafficking angle I sort-of rolled my eyes. Frankly, the critical community has a somewhat win-free history of misinterpreting statutes and hoping they can be applied to Scientology.

This one though? The more I read the law, the more I think this one could grow legs.

The biggest obstacle is going to be getting REAL witnesses, with detailed knowledge of applicable CoS behavior (like withholding passports, censoring communication, etc.) who can attest to these goings on... and a DA or DOJ attorney willing to bring all of the elements together in order to move a case forward.

This most direct route to this is to get someone with standing to level a complaint (like Suz) to the appropriate authority AND back it up with the names of witnesses who can support it.

That's where we come in. We CAN do the legwork on that part. Connecting people like Suz and Marc Headly together could be a massive win. I know there are a lot of old statements/affidavits out there floating around that claim these abuses are taking place, but honestly, they're pretty stale at this point. Are any of the people that made these still willing to stand up, in person, and testify in open court?

The reality is, this is bigger than the stuff the LAPD or DA normally deal with. This seems more of a case for the DoJ or ICE. These are people with limited budgets and much larger fish to fry. It would be a lot easier to get their attention if we did as much of the initial legwork as possible, and then presented them with a tidy package with a nice bow on top to look at.
  18. 33755 Member

Likely there are. Donna Shannon might be one. I've spoken to her at length and she left in (2005? I think) from Flag in Clearwater. Her stories make your short-and-curlies curl more and give you goosebumps. She told me the Flag staff have to do a course which explains stuff like:

how to stand in line
    how you can't make a phone call without an ethics officer present
    how you can't go walking around town without another person - your senior
    how you can't drive unless you do "driver school" (even if you have your own car)

The list grew so long I started to forget what all was on that course. That's what all new Sea Org staffers at Flag get to learn.

Imprisoning people? You betcha!

And I am sometimes at night somewhere along the route between Flag and the berthing apartments (hey, I live here, not stalking COS). Regularly I see the Flag bus filled with Sea Org staffers FULL and going home around 2:00am-4:00am. These people must be available awake and ready for the early morning muster regardless of what time they go to bed.

If COS is in charge of the welfare of these people, it's not doing a real good job. These people should be "securing" (military term for going to bed/sleep) by 10 or 11pm if they have to be back up around 7am.

Human Trafficking? Sure looking more and more like it.

From Research re Human Trafficking, Church of Scientology
    The Sea Org does ALL of the above that I have bolded.

Every time I bold a few more words, I think of more real life examples and add a few more bolds. I remember several stories of abduction if you count those time people tried to leave from Gold Base and were forceably caught and brought back.
  19. azonymous Member

Human Trafficking? Sure looking more and more like it.

I agree
    There's lots of info in this thread and sprinkled around.
    Maybe we should pull some of this out and start a research thread on this topic...

??
  20. anonhuff Member

Has this course been leaked?
  21. Smurf Member

Here's a message from Glib who hosted the British mom, Susan Talbot, during her stay in the U.S., to all anons:

Dear Anonymous,

I have gotten to know Susan pretty well in this past week, and she is a wonderful human being, and I will always remember this time we had together. I hope someday Mandy will look me up, and I can tell her what I know about her Mum, as opposed to what the Scientologists have told her.

I memorized the stories she told me about Mandy's life, and I hope to tell her these stories some day.

It was quite a blow hearing from Officer Torres that Mandy didn't want to see Susan. Then a day or so later we had the most amazing conversation with an ex who escaped from Scientology, and I feel so much better.

This person described their escape, and how no one knew they wanted to leave not even the people very very close to this person. It made me realize that probably MOST people in the Sea Org want to leave. Why wouldn't they? Mandy was surely coached for hours on what to say and how to act.

As Casper would say, "Scientology is evil!"

Anyway, Susan has been SO TOUCHED by all the support she got. She read the boards several times a day, and it made such a huge difference in her spirits (mine too).

Whether Anonymous likes it or not, there's a lot of heart in this group.

All the people who showed up to help protest were just great. I think it made a huge difference. Thanks to everyone there, and everyone who cheered from home, and everyone who made videos, and everyone who watched.

We went back on Monday, and the mood there was amazing. I can’t really explain it, but I SWEAR, something in the air had changed. I don’t want to get anyone in trouble with OSA, but the Sea Org are definitely human beings.

Anyway, having everyone show up in support with signs and puppies and surprises and whatnot was wonderful. You made a difference. Thanks to all.

Right now Susan feels pretty upbeat, amazingly. Somehow I think she’s channeling Mandy. I know it sounds corny, but I just feel like we can all sort of imagine what Mandy’s thinking.

It’s weird to think that she’s right there inside that building, and we all know it, and she knows we know it, and we’re all sending her mental messages that we hope she gets out and can have a better life.

Hi, Mandy!

Love, Glib
  22. anonsparrow Member

Nice.
  23. TinyDancer Member

Now there's a much-maligned and under-utilised word.

Nice.
  24. Buttons Member

Glib-

Thanks for hosting her.
    You helped add another chapter to this story.

Let's just hope that the KESQ coverage is picked up by the national media. Maybe then the lack of official assistance for this Mum will get the coverage that it deserves.

Her going home is not the end of the story. I'm hoping that if the KESQ coverage goes national, that some media outlet will be smart enough to realize that this is a follow-up story ready to go.

Thanks to everyone that helped her out.
  25. Peter Schilte Member

I feel disgust and rage against the CULT of $cientology.
    What reason could one have to not see your own mother, even after 10 years of "incommunicado"?
    I can think of some reasons: Sexual abuse, physical abuse, violence.
    But because your mom left the cult you're still in?

What proof does anyone need to recognize that it IS a CULT? An abusive, inhumane CULT?
    Thanks to all for supporting and helping this great woman who refused to give in.
    She may appear to have lost, yet the only one that has lost here is Miscavige's gang.
  26. muldrake Member

A-nice-nymous.

Actually, forget I said that.
  27. avbb Member

^^^THIS^^^^

I so hoped Mom could have seen her daughter. This has been an abomination! It just makes me HATE $cientology and it's supporters even more.

But I think Mandy will be in contact with her mom before the year is over....NEVER give up HOPE
    and NEVER forget.
  28. 33755 Member

No. And likely it will never be leaked unless someone steals the pack from Flag's staff courseroom.
  29. tazor Member

I'm trying to imagine how Mandy's REALLY feeling. To think one's mom loved them so much she would come all the way from the UK on a prayer.

This HAS to have impinged on her. If nothing else it shows her she still has a mom who loves her and will be there when she gets out of that shithole. I'm expecting her to blow sooner rather then later now.
  30. basil Member

... and now we know who she is, I'm sure that we'll be doing everything we can to help.

Suggest having a 'recorded message from mom' ready and available on any MP3 device and speaker system that is taken to these protests, before mom leaves to return to the UK, if Mandy is ever seen outside
  31. OTBT Member

32. NotMike Member

Hey Britishmum. Sorry you didn't get to see your daughter.
    But at least now your daughter knows you care. And if & when she ever gets out, she'll know she can come to you. She also won't have to ask why you never did anything about it. She will at least know part of what you were up against. The rest, we have on video for her to see once she gets out.

I don't know if you are up to it or not, but there are other parents trying to get their kids out. It might make sense to get in contact with them & start working together.

Here is one set of parents:
    YouTube - getbeckyout's Channel
  33. suz1948 Member

Thanks everyone for your ideas, yes, I feel a lot has been achieved & in my heart I feel that she will be out. I dreamt about her last night, I don't usually dream, she was with me & I was taking her to buy some clothes. I feel very close to her right now, I know she is thinking about me too. There is a certain bond between parents & their children, no one can take that away.

When I get back to the U.K. I will contact people over there & continue with this mission. Once again, Thanks to everyone for their wonderful support. :)
  34. anonsparrow Member

We miss you already!

We'll keep fighting to make things right. We will win and you'll get your daughter back.

Take care and keep in touch!
  35. pajamawarrior Member

British mom (((Suz)))
    I'm so sorry you didn't get to meet with Mandy.
    If she ends up in the north east US, I'll house and assist you and bring you around as you see fit if you need to come back to the US.

My prayers to you!
  36. suz1948 Member

THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART, OH DEAR, THE SCREEN HAS GONE ALL BLURRY, GOD BLESS YOU ALL & KEEP UP THE FIGHT FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE/& ARE STILL SUFFERING IN THE HANDS OF THIS EVIL CULT. FREEDOM ROCKS XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
  37. suz1948 Member

No one in England gave me bad or any advice, this was all my doing, little old me, came over on a gut feeling, a feeling I had that my daughter needed me. No regrets I have had a wonderful time & met some amazing people. It wont be the end. We will all win in the end. Justice will prevail.
  38. Re: HIGH PRIORITY! Mom Comes from England to Demand her Daughter At HGB Hollywood Rai

US Mother's Day is Sunday May 10, 2009

Is there a PO box or other secure address? Or someone who has already been
    fagged that is willing to collect cards and send them in mass?

Need I say more?
  39. Anonymous Member

Thank you Mum for fighting for your kid.

That reminds me how thankful I am for my father who was constantly trying to get me out of Scientology (I was a mission staff). I was about to disconnect him for a minute there! BUT luckily I never gave up, and never agreed that disconnectin for family is the solution.
    I appreciate my father like never before in my life for his attempts.

Dont stop the fight Suz.

Every action, every word counts!
  40. Strawbear Member

British mum- I'll have you in my thoughts during this week's London raid.
    It's fantastic to see someone like you truly trying your best.