Customize

Hey WWP, Tom Cruise receives (another) honor.

Discussion in 'Tom and Katie' started by Herro, Apr 4, 2012.

?

U jelly?

Yes 5 vote(s) 18.5%
Fuck you Herro 17 vote(s) 63.0%
My butt hurts. 5 vote(s) 18.5%
  1. Paroxetine Samurai Moderator

I think because she is still doing that Broadway show or something...

I never heard of this award till now...

Scientologist or not: This award is akin to somebody saying their teacher put a smiley face on their paper in my book. (AKA: I couldn't give a fuck even if I tried.)
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. PresidentShaw Member

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. DeathHamster Member

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. hushpuppy Member

From INF Daily:

Tom, Connor, and Suri Cruise left their New York City apartment last night as they headed to a Friars Club roast for the actor. Tom kept Suri bundled and swaddled like the infant he and Katie Holmes subconsciously insist she is, instead of a 6-year-old who’s fully capable of walking and wearing a coat instead of a blanket. Seriously guys, no one in heels needs to be carried, unless they had too much to drink.

We were sorta surprised that Tom would participate in a roast, let alone bring his kids. Thewhole point is to skewer the host, and from the gay rumors, the Scientology stuff, and the general belief that Katie Holmes is only with Tom as part of a contract, there’s a lot to mock.

Turns out, the whole thing is just a PR stunt for Rock of Ages, according to Showbiz 411. They also claim that participants “have been told explicitly” that this roast is not a roast. It’s been made clear no one may mention “Scientology, ex wives, baby Suri’s fashion sense, or anything else that could be construed as ‘personal.’”
    Nothing’s funnier than a roast that’s not a roast.

Tom Cruise Carries Bundled Up Suri To Friars' Roast – INF Daily
    • Funny Funny x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. ufofree Member

Smells like large donation is involved. He would be a much better actor IMO if his head wasn't turned to mush
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Anonymous Member

So he can roast Matt Lauer but can't take any of it? Confronting and shattering someones sense of humor, or what?
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Anonymous Member

Name one funny Scientology comic. Besides Hair-oh.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. BlooAnon Member

• Funny Funny x 3
  9. grebe Member

Those Friars Club roasts are usually NSFW. I've never seen little kids in the audience before.

What comic is going to make gay jokes or Scientology jokes about Cruise with Suri and Connor sitting beside him?

Very weird.
    • Agree Agree x 3
  10. WhiteNight Member

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 2
  11. DeathHamster Member

http://www.showbiz411.com/2012/06/1...friars-snooze-tonight-with-strange-guest-list
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. WhiteNight Member

13. Anonymous Member

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Anonymous Member

I am tempted to set up a "Dickhead of the Year" award so Tom Cruise can win that as well.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

It's like having diarrhoea instead of dysentry. Even when it's not bad it's still shit.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. JohnnyRUClear Member

Wackily enough, it's actually "once in a while".
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. Malory Member

Am I the only one who thinks it's weird he took a six-year-old along to something like that? I'm not claiming it would do her any harm, but surely she would have been bored silly?
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Anonymous Member

It is the only way the paparazzi will follow him. Had he been alone this wouldn't have made much noise on the media.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Anonymous Member

to them, she's a fully grown woman in that little girl meat body. not just an adult, but a reincarnated being who has lived thousands and thousands of lives before.
    sounds like a real boring snoozefest. i wonder how much it cost to get that faux "award".
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Anonymous Member

[IMG]
    • Funny Funny x 1
  21. WhiteNight Member

Yeah, because a 6 year old needs to be carried everywhere...
    • Agree Agree x 1
  22. Anonymous Member

He's probably carrying her cause her damn shoes don't fit her feet.
  23. Anonymous Member

That and with those heels she's taller than he is.
  24. Herro Member

OMG DAT WUD BE SOOO EPIC!!!
  25. Anonymous Member

Tom Cruise helps to enable Miscavige's psychosis, otherwise known as Scientology = reason enough to hate him, award or no.
    • Agree Agree x 1
  26. failboat Member

• Like Like x 1
  27. booski Member

• Winner Winner x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  28. I think its great that Tom is piling up these awards. It must have been gratifying to get the Miss Universal Royalty award. He truely deserved it.

tcawardsm.jpg
    • Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  29. Anonymous Member

Like the Holmes divorce announcement?

LOL Herro
    • Funny Funny x 1
  30. Anonymous Member