Customize

Hey Chicago (and everyone I guess), look at this shit

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Meatwad, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Smurf Member

Re: Hey Chicago (and everyone I guess), look at this shit

I've been too busy setting up the campaign office in Los Angeles for our U.S. President.

PalinAsPresident.com

(Press & click on on the objects in the Oval Office, i.e. the framed photos, especially the one by the door, the telephone, oil rigs, etc.)
  2. ZeroC Member

I'm not done and plan on celebrating Chanology's 3rd year in February by sending an ad-van around London,

however thank you for your thoughts,

and thanks so much for this thread.

EDIT: If you're fed up take a break, there's no pressure to keep on protesting, give yourself some time off and if you feel like coming back then do.
  3. Anonymous Member

the problem with the wikileaks protesting and attacks is that it is only going to stain the anonymous name more. if it keeps up, no anonymous protests will happen without the goverment making arrests because we will be brnded as terrorists. handle the free speech violations the correct way petition the government, not attack it. i love you meatwad. you are a cool dude. but fuck that shit. im not down with that.
  4. Kilia Member

I stated almost the same thing, but realized that Anonymous vs Scientology are in this 'till the end. I commend Anonymous for continuing their work until the cult is destroyed in it's present form.
  5. 9376 Member

JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AN LOL AT HOW WWP PICKED THIS SHIT UP
    • Like Like x 1
  6. thefatman Member

OP, maybe you should STFU if you're going to leave, fine, tell people. Feel free to explain why. But don't go around telling the rest of us what we should do.

And do say Anon was made to do anything, that kinda defeats the entire fucking purpose.
  7. Anonymous Member

Never heard of OP. Don't care who he is or what he did. His post is epic fail.
  8. xenubarb Member

You don't know wtf you're talking about. Every raid, we still run into people who only know Tom Cruise is a Scientologist. Yeah, it's dull, raiding outside the org. After they put up the shields, we're forced to amuse each other until the cops come.
    You go right ahead and walk out. Take up another cause, and walk out on that one. And so forth.

Me, I'm in it for the wrap party!
    • Like Like x 1
  9. 3rdMan Member

Well there is a freedom of information rally now. So I suppose OP can kinda look forward to that.
  10. Anonymous Member

Are we done yet?
    Nope!
    Well I'm not.
    But you are free to do what yah want.
    That's the way it works
  11. Meatwad Member

You are the biggest faggot on the internet. Please go kill yourself.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Meatwad Member

Yeah, look what I started. Fuck.
  13. Meatwad Member

I just hope that everyone who posted against my idea in this thread is choking on piles and piles of AIDS-ridden dicks right now. WWP formed an entire initiative after I posted my idea. Faggots. All of you.
  14. Anonymous Member

Chanology is bigger than the person who spearheaded it. Now that the train is rolling it is of that person's hands. Nothing he can say will stop it.
  15. Meatwad Member

What in the fuck are you talking about
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Meatwad Member

Holy fuck you are an idiot.
  17. Anonymous Member

Where's the dome when you need it?
  18. Anonymous Member

I'm really beginning to miss Daywatch.
  19. Anonymous Member

20. .匿名. Member

@Meatwad - What you proposed to do in the op was obviously a great idea, but killing another project just so you can start a new one is a stupid idea; Good luck campaigning it.
    Also, I didn't really see anyone knocking the Wikileaks shit, only your inflammatory remarks toward another great project.
    I just got here, and I already think your a douchebag, just based on your arguments:
    Boy, that's convincing shit right there. People can really get behind that. I'm guessing your fuckstock is assprone; try more liberal application of lube.

@EveryoneElse
    Oh Hai! XD
  21. Loki's spawn Member

FIFY
  22. Anonymous Member

Hey OP,

I think it helps to focus upon a specific raeg lots of people will agree upon. So if you're gonna protest Dyncorp, maybe focus upon the child prostitution thing. Start a thread where you can collect relevant dox and try to boil down the facts to a short blurb for the public. Artists will probably join in to help with graphics for signs.

I got really pissed the first time I heard of the Dyncorp scandal but I haven't kept up with the story. Is there an investigation going on right now?