Customize

Hey Chicago (and everyone I guess), look at this shit

Discussion in 'USA - Central/Mountain' started by Meatwad, Dec 11, 2010.

1. Meatwad Member

Hey Chicago (and everyone I guess), look at this shit

Seeing how protesting has become mundane and dry over the past 3 years, I say we stop pushing the moralfag agenda against the scilons altogether, and get behind the pro-Wikileaks movement. It's more interesting, new, and easily accessible to the public since its a HUGE FUCKING DEAL NOW. Noone (lol) knows/cares about the Scifags anymore. They're on their way out already. We've done our part. Come February, we should, as a whole, end it against them. There have to be more battles to be fought, more corporations to troll. So here's my proposal...
    SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY
    or Saturday
    We should start anew against DynCorp and our own (Americunt) shitty government. This would be doing it the right way. The way Anon irl should be. No more moralfaggotry. No more of this "BUT THE FAMILIES" shit. This is what Anonymous was made to do; rise up against governmental and diplomatic abuses and generally fuck shit up. Planning for raids goes here. I'm actually suggesting we do it the second Sunday of every month. I wasn't just being cute. Let me know what you think. I'm already going to be doing this, and I'm probably taking Baas and Cans with me.
  2. Shooterz69 Member

Re: Hey Chicago (and everyone I guess), look at this shit

I agree with you man. I wish I had time to raid though :( But ill just stick to the work behind the computer... for now
  3. Budd Member

Sorry, but I came here to get out the TRUTH about the "Church" of $cientology, and wll not rest until they are closed down.

I'm too old-school, I don't like the WL peeps.
  4. Anonymous Member

Ever wondered why, when you get sick, the doctor tells you to take all of the anti-biotics? Quitting Chanology nao would embolden the Scifags. Sure, they will still fail, but it will take longer.

I admit I'm a little ambivalent about Assange, I think he's a drama whore but I also think he's a first class troll.

Do whatever you want bro. This fight isn't over yet and, I for one, have enough energy for two fights. Scientology needs to go down first though.
  5. mongrel Member

So why can't both things be done?
  6. Meatwad Member

the truth has been pounded up everyones ass for 3 years. the public simply doesn't give a shit anymore. i've been here since the fucking ddos attacks on the 27 in 2008, and it's incredibly dull. i haven't been to a raid in months, simply because i'd just be yelling about the same old shit over and over again. we need to change things up. i've already "quit" chanology by not showing up or giving a fuck anymore. i miss it too much to stay away, but hate it too much to come back. i know a lot of anons feel the same way.

both can be done, but scilons need to be put on the backburner. this is hot, new, and easily fits our agenda in true anon spirit much better than this free hugs bullshit.
  7. Shooterz69 Member

i kinda have mixed feeling maybe we can just get chanolog over with completely by a worldwide mega protest or something
  8. 3rdMan Member

Meatwad, glad to see your active again. Suggest you guys start a new IRL activism website for wikileaks and viral spread it.
  9. anonymous612 Member

OP: Why the fuck can't you protest both? Never learned to multitask?
    • Like Like x 1
  10. BusinessBecky Member

Maybe the piece of his brain fell apart and the doctors put him back together again. That is why he just suddenly came out of a coma.
  11. subgenius Member

Posting in epic fail thread then unsubscribing immediately.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Meatwad Member

@subgenius - not giving a fuck cause you're a nobody

@3rdman - i was thinking about it. maybe after a potential interview with 60 minutes... <3 u baas

@612 - i stopped giving a shit about anti-sci because it wasn't going anywhere anymore. most of you fucks are stuck in this rut and don't want to admit how futile it is to keep going. if that's what this collective wants to do, fine, but i'm still not going to waste my time with it.
  13. Anonymous Member

quitters never win ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  14. xenubarb Member

I agree that irl raids have become kind of boring in many places. In Australia, they are desperate enough to give us a show during raids.

Your focus is too narrow where progress comes to mind. Do you expect to change anything by standing outside the org, or just enturbulate the drones? I assure you that the drones are always enturbulated.

If you look at the current anon Wikileaks stuff, you'll notice similarities. Our RL raids were epic and got a lot of attention. It got a lot of people looking at Scn abuses, while we were busy producing links and articles relating to that.

The DDOS of Wikileaks enemies got a lot of attention. Now it's gone from that to Operation Leakspin, where we shall work to publicize special items of interest from the leaks.

If you think nothing is happening on the Scientology front, you're not paying attention. You're not looking at Australia and the charitable status or what's happening with Narconon Trois Rivieres. You're not seeing that public opinion, media opinion and political opinion is turning against them and their religious cloaking.

If you expected instant results, you need to learn patience.
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Anonymous Member

Maybe if you made more than 32 posts in the last 2.5 years it would not have become so mundane.

Oh I see you are only interested in movements for a few days until something new comes along.
    Sounds like WE have done our part, and you were along for the ride when it was convenient.
    Considering your extensive involvement over the last three years I don't see any reason why would should not jump on your bandwagon. Oh wait !
    Waiting with baited breath.
    Who decided what Anon SHOULD BE ? IRL anon in particular.
    go ahead. Let us know how it all worked out for you.
  16. Anonymous Member

Meatwad: in a world of no-bodies
    discovers he's somebody
    hip hip hooray
  17. Anonymous Member

ysomyopic?
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Anonymous Member

I don't really have to put NYPA here do I?

Second, If the raids are getting boring for you, perhaps you should push the boundaries of what you do on raid. Create something new and exciting for yourself.

Third, this Wikileaks thing IMO is going to blow over sooner than later. Assange is already slated to stand a trial, Thats alot further along than we've gotten with David Miscaviage. There isn't really a whole lot you can do until the trial is done. Protesting IRL and what not isn't going to change the verdict one way or another.
  19. JohnnyRUClear Member

Both FTW IMO too.
    and just clap your hands and just clap your hands!
  20. amaX Member

It's not boring in Clearwater. Things are really falling apart for the cult and there ain't no stoppin' us now.
  21. Anonymous Member

I think Chanology should be a separate project from Leakspin. I have no problems with out mind colliding in on this new era of truth. Leakspin should not prevent us from forgetting the Why. Why We Protest. This understanding will help lead people out of the axelrod maze that has entangled so many minds.
  22. Shooterz69 Member

i agree with him if we want to look professional then we must make each project we will ever have not involve our other projects unless we need to
  23. anonymous612 Member

So don't expect everyone else to drop what they're doing because you're bored. The rest of us can protest both just fine.
  24. Anonymous Member

^^
    this.

And if we're not going to look professional (as paid protesters ought) why even bother?
  25. Anonymous Member

^ in ref to shooterz

(inb4 612 takes it personally!)
  26. Anonymous Member

Yeah how about no. You do what you want to, and I'll continue doing what I want to.
  27. anonymous612 Member

...I don't get it. ):
  28. Shooterz69 Member

me to :p
  29. Anonymous Member

Maybe just drop by the org, take a free stress test. Check out a few courses.

The fuck sort of troll shit is this?
  30. 3rdMan Member

Yo chi-brotha, check out operation leakspin. They need viraling. Its got a clear goal but I'm pretty they aren't beyond IRL action.
  31. AnonyVix Member

The best thing is that the newbies who come here will be inoculated against the cult of scientology by association with Anonymous; like anyone who gets involved with being part of Anonymous is going to join the church of scientology.

Massive influx of new interest in Anonymous = loss of potential recruits for church of scientology. Though OSA may try to distort that truth of that fact. :p:D:cool:
  32. Anonymous Member

Then why are you even here? Go talk to 711 chan. I'm sure they will be interested in your leaderfagging.
  33. Anonymous Member

There is a big difference between saying LET'S DO IT WHO'S WITH ME?
    and I'M QUITTING WHO'S WITH ME?

In the first case it is asking for help to achieve a goal larger than yourself...in the second case it's all about you and your emotional needs.

I am not judging your change in interests...just why you need to ask for backup to do it? If you want to devote all your time to Wikileaks, fine, do it faggot...but why ask people to stop supporting Chanology?

If you don't care about Chanology, act like you really don't care by not trying to talk people out of supporting it.
  34. Anonymous Member

LOL, I'm just imagining someone thinking, "oooh, look at the shiny new movement, must abandon what I was working on previously."
  35. Anonymous Member

aye, and thank the lord xenu for Ritalin otherwise I'd be off saving the whales and shit.
  36. Anonymous Member

the CoS is not done. They're still going.
  37. Anonymous Member

David Miscavige is still free.

Shit aint over by a long shot. Just cause the punches are thrown less frequently dont mean the bastards have given up.

If anything, NOW is the time to go full on and smoke the little dwarf out of his hiding place.

OP leaves, and nothing of value was lost.
  38. Anonymous Member

2ijoh15.png
  39. LegionODD Member

i thought the purpose of anon was to fight censorship in all forms. not just CoS there is so much more out there that is happening that as anon we should be pissed about.
  40. Anonymous Member

This thread should've been just 2 posts. OP and this ^

/thread