Customize

Help! INFODUMP: Hubbard Quotes on Law Enforcement / Fair Game

Discussion in 'Resources' started by Anonymous, Nov 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Help! INFODUMP: Hubbard Quotes on Law Enforcement / Fair Game

Call out for L Ron Hubbard Quotes on law, police, courts - with sauce please

for information pack about scientology abuse of democracy for police and courts

----------------------------------------------

Somebody some day will say "this is illegal." By then be sure the orgs [Scientology organizations] say what is legal or not.
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 4 January 1966, "LRH Relationship to Orgs"

If attacked on some vulnerable point by anyone or anything or any organization, always find or manufacture enough threat against them to cause them to sue for peace.
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 15 August 1960, Dept. of Govt. Affairs

The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly.
    - L. Ron Hubbard, A MANUAL ON THE DISSEMINATION OF MATERIAL, 1955

When we need somebody haunted we investigate. When we investigate we do so noisily always.
    - L. Ron Hubbard, MANUAL OF JUSTICE, 1959

People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear
  2. Anonymous Member

3. Anonymous Member

Re: Help! INFODUMP: Hubbard Quotes on Law Enforcement / Fair Game

^^^ after 0:45
  4. Anonymous Member

"When you move off a point of power, pay all your obligations on the nail, empower all your friends completely and move off with your pockets full of artillery, potential blackmail on every erstwhile rival, unlimited funds in your private account and the addresses of experienced assassins and go live in Bulgravia [sic] and bribe the police."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 12 February 1967, "The Responsibilities of Leaders"

Insane Hubbard, quotes from
  5. RightOn Member

"I regret they appointed us their executioners.
    There are so many other pleasant things to do"

L. Ron Hubbard

LRH OODs November 12 1968

But I also found this: Maybe they changed it a bit in 1987?

it is not surprising that the concept of the enemy has also remained the same. On December 10, 1987, e.g., the OSA published a "Network Order" with the title "Enemy Action," which was one of HUBBARD's directives from 1968 published anew as an obligatory instruction. Even if referenced only indirectly, it is apparent which is the "enemy" against whom a merciless war must be waged - psychiatry:

"The forces which seek to bring light and freedom to the world - us - have run squarely into the # 1 engram of the planet, kept alive by a dark and secret enemy of Mankind. ...

It is the age old battle of truth and light against the powers of darkness.

We didn't ask for this fight. We weren't even in the enemy's line of country. We avoided treating the insane.

But they attacked us, for no reason except their own fear. I regret they appointed us their executioners. ...

This one we've got to win. We may not have another chance."

"Enemy Action"
    (Originally an LRH OODs item of 12 November 1968.
    Issued as an OSA NW Order on 10 December 1987.)
  6. Anonymous Member

“People attack Scientology, I never forget it, always even the score. People attack auditors, or staff, or organisations, or me. I never forget until the slate is clear.”

“So we listen. We add up associations of people with people. When a push against Scientology starts somewhere, we go over the people involved and weed them out. Push vanishes.”

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

"This is the correct procedure: Spot who is attacking us. Start investigating them promptly for felonies or worse using our own professionals, not outside agencies. Double curve our reply by saying we welcome an investigation of them. Start feeding lurid, blood sex crime actual evidence on the attackers to the press. Don't ever tamely submit to an investigation of us. Make it rough, rough on attackers all the way."
    - L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Policy Letter, 25 February 1966
  7. Re: Help! INFODUMP: Hubbard Quotes on Law Enforcement / Fair Game

"The purpose of the suit is to harass and discourage rather than to win. The law can be used very easily to harass, and enough harassment on somebody who is simply on the thin edge anyway, well knowing that he is not authorized, will generally be sufficient to cause his professional decease. If possible, of course, ruin him utterly."

From the horse's mouth. An old familiar quote but in my mind still the best. The GO/OSA people used to from time to time use the Sunday Service to speak to the members in order to "debunk" the entheta that they were afraid that their members might have heard. The line went something like this: "SCIENTOLOGY DOESN'T SUE CRITICS AND WHEN WE DO, IT IS BECAUSE WE HAVE JUST CAUSE. WE NEVER SUE UNLESS WE ARE SURE WE ARE GOING TO WIN AND HAVE TRUTH ON OUR SIDE."

That LRH quote really exposes the lie of the OSA once and for all. Use it.
  8. Anonymous Member

"Show me any person who is critical of us and I'll show you crimes and intended crimes that would stand a magistrate's hair on end."

- L. Ron Hubbard, Hubbard Communications Office Bulletin, 4 April 1965
  9. Anonymous Member

10. Chipshotz Member

• THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE IS TO LIE TO THEM. You can write that down in your book in great big letters. The only way you can control anybody is to lie to them.
      • Lecture: "Off the Time Track" (June 1952) as quoted in Journal of Scientology issue 18-G, reprinted in Technical Volumes of Dianetics & Scientology Vol. 1, p. 418
    • source: wikiquote.org