Customize

Help get information out of Iran

Discussion in 'Freedom of Expression' started by Anonymous, Jun 14, 2009.

1. SickLab Member

2. Ogsonofgroo Member

Re: Help get information out of Iran

Dug.

Moar.

FREEDOMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)
  3. Re: Help get information out of Iran

Are there any huge Twitter/Facebook groups we can spam with this link to get the word out? I have neither but I'm prepared to make an account if necessary.
  4. Re: Help get information out of Iran

Bumping for great justice, go get them guys!
  5. mrfyde Member

To bad they can't see americans protesting on TV.
  6. SickLab Member

It's on the frontpage now, in like 3 hours. good job everyone
  7. Anonymous Member

Good for you, skeptic for fighting the Cult. Even better for taking on the Eayatolas. But, FFS, either acquire some reading comprehension skillz or stop ingesting mind-altering substances 'cause yer reading it wrong.
  8. RedHeron Member

Just wanted to say I loved that... I'm going to go find some people who can write in Arabic and Farsi, and see if we can't get the text on the video in multiple languages so that the common Iranian can see it too. :)
  9. rof Member

Double Smoking Facepalm

iranfpwwp.jpg

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Orange"]The sign at the beginning of the video unfort looks like it says "Gringo"[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

irangringo.jpg
  10. Anonymous Member

Anyone around?

Realtime request from Iran for any proxies? Any new IPs that haven't been blocked, send PM to the acct. DOO EETT
    Request From Iran - Why We Protest - IRAN
  11. Anonymous Member

The YOUTUBE video does NOT werk outside of US

YouTube identified the soundtrack and in the US throws up Amazon link.

/r/ Vimeo mirror!! DO IT NOW
  12. mrfyde Member

iranfpwwp.jpg

SUP WWP looks shoop'd to me anyone else? Kind of a weird time to troll.
  13. RedHeron Member

University students attacked by police.

Sickening. My heart goes out to them.
  14. rof Member

An weird time to troll

Is the bestest time to troll
  15. mrfyde Member

Moralfag facepalm.
  16. rof Member

<oldfag cuntpunch>
  17. mrfyde Member

ouch !
  18. Blue Goo Member

I think Anonymous netactivsm for freedom of speech in Iran is a very good thing. It shows the Scilons that we are really for what we have told them all along. Kinda hard to pin this on the Pharma companies.

Little David Miscavige should be creaming his pants when he sees what Anon can do when there is a bigger audience. AND, all this is bound to bring more public attention to Anonymous and their fight against the cult.

Huh?

Blåå
  19. RedHeron Member

And another video.

So glad I'm not there to have to watch.
  20. mrfyde Member

So is it to soon to start to ask what's off limits ? Example what about cross digging ? where they are given a chance to digg our chanology links and we are given a chance to digg their Chan-slam links.
  21. Anonymous Member

It's about cross /r/aiding. Show up at Iranian rally with GF mask, you get bj's for being internet superhero.
  22. Anonymous Member

That's an interesting point, but still two movements coming together can do more than either one alone.

Then there is the entire NYPA issue.
  23. rof Member

24. Re: Help get information out of Iran

NICE!!!! 400.... will find footage and view...

DF_Kudos_366.jpg

om nom 4 gr8 justice!
  25. YAHRLY Member

Does anyone know how to say:

NO U
    and
    NIGGERFAGGOT

in farsi?
  26. Re: Help get information out of Iran

I think the direct translations are Dirka Dirka and Mohammed Jihad.
  27. ReaganYouth Member

this is a VERY VERY important - and I would like to argue more imperative than ousting scilons from existence.

yes, both Iran's gov't and $cilons kill people, control people, and lie.

Iran does this on an ENORMOUS scale. Scientology, when it does hurt people, is very, very tame, and the incidents are- if anything- incidental.

We need to get everyone in on this. should I post on several boards to see if I can raise awareness?
  28. JohnnyRUClear Member

2/10
  29. Anonymous Member

u r right on with this one moarxenu. been checking out the new site and givn suport. good call!!
    haz anyone ben havn probs registering on ther site, it took a few tries?
  30. mannylulz Member

For the FAGS in LA

June 20 - Los Angeles CA - rally (tbd)
    WHERE IS MY VOTE? | Facebook

Los Angeles:

Next Protest organized by SetadeMa (LA Branch) will be on Saturday June 20th, more information will be posted soon.

NEWS!
    GLOBAL EVENT SATURDAY: WHERE IS MY VOTE?
    JOIN: Login | Facebook
    NEWS!

Iranians around the world have voted in the presidential election of 12 June 1388 and stand in solidarity with the people in Iran and their true vote. We in the Iranian Diaspora reject the 'official' results put forth by the current Ministry of Interior and demand that this election be canceled and held again.
    We ask the governments as well as the mainstream news outlets around the world to refrain from recognizing the 'official' results of this fraudulent election and stand with the Iranian people in demanding their true votes. Iranians have been protesting the 'official' results with massive demonstrations in major cities throughout the country which are being violently cracked down by the riot police. Various forms of communication are being restricted including mobile phones, satellite TV, internet, news websites, which have been an important means of communication in the current situation. We ask that the voice of Iranians living everywhere around the world is heard loud and clear. WE CONDEMN THE PROCESS OF THIS ELECTION.

ما ایرانیان در روز ۲۲ خرداد ۱۳۸۸ در انتخابات ریاست جمهوری شرکت کردیم و با امید اصلاح و تغییر به کاندیدای اصلاح طلب رأی دادیم. اما مجری انتخابات با عدد سازی گسترده رای ما را به کل نادیده گرفت. ما ایرانیان خارج از کشور همپای هومطنانمان در ایران این کودتای انتخاباتی را و این خشونت سازمان یافته علیه هزاران معترض در خیابانهای تهران و سایر شهرهای ایران را به شدت محکوم می کنیم. خواسته ما روشن شدن تکلیف آراء و نتایج واقعی انتخابات است. از رسانه های خارجیو نهادهای بین المللی مصرانه می خواهیم بر نتایج اعلام شده از سوی وزارت کشور دولت نهم صحه نگذارند و ما را در پیگیری خواسته مان یاری کنند

OUR EVENT DATES ARE HERE:
    WHERE IS MY VOTE?
  31. Blue Goo Member

32. YAHRLY Member

meh honestly all the candidates were picked by the theocrats in power, this for me is about keeping information flowing and the internets free and wild

Couldn't care less which murderer got elected
  33. ReaganYouth Member

JohnnyRUClear-

2/10?
  34. Anonymous Member

MAJOR UPDATE

I've received news and am in DIRECT contact with ProtesterHelp on Twitter, an American from Ohio who has been distributing proxies, and information to Iranians, and organizing people to help.

PROTESTERHELP was ATTACKED today in Ohio. His information was LEAKED and he was attacked by a VEHICLE. People inside, who he say were most likely either from Lebannon or Iran, were throwing ROCKS at him.

He reported the incident to the Police who so far have been unsympathetic.

BE AWARE, these attacks have spread to the USA. Especially against those who help the Iranian people!

MORE INFO ON THIS ATTACK AS IT COMES IN!

This is why these Iran Fags need our help.
  35. Mutante Member

Well, it's a good thing anons were consulted before the identity of Chanology was PA'd in what was always going to be violent political situation.
  36. basil Member

... and whatever's going on there is probably related to the various internet problems I've been having this evening too. Even Youtube is failing to load half the time.

37. Anon Char Member

defaultaspx.jpg default1aspx.jpg
  38. Anonymous Member

It was decided for us

like always
  39. anonymous612 Member

Chanology has an identity?

If you don't want to participate, who the fuck is making you?

I however wasn't aware I had to ask your permission before I personally got involved.

If a fair number of those who are involved are members of Anonymous, so? You going to take away our membership badges and keycards? Oh wait we don't have any. What happened to anyone and everyone who uses anonymity being a member of Anonymous?

And as for Chanology, who said Chanology was involved at all?
  40. Mutante Member

Pretty much what I expected.