Customize

Harpoons Victorious! French online poll: re Scientology dissolution

Discussion in 'Media' started by ronsborg, Jun 17, 2009.

1. Anonymous Member

re: Harpoons Needed: French online poll: re Scientology dissolution

They must have their Sea-Org slave labor working double shifts on this silly poll.

I'm one of those old school MMO "Multi-Boxers" - I have had 6 computers, with three windows of Firefox running Imacro on each one - all plugging away for over two hours now...and "Oui" just dropped from 29% of the vote to 28% of the vote.

I know it's just a stupid MSN poll - but the fact that it's clearly important to the Scilons that they "win" in this silly matter means that we need to take it more seriously. They must not be allowed even this meaningless "victory". They must not be allowed the morale boost of even one tiny sliver of success.

Beating the "Internet Hate Machine" on it's own "turf" would send Davey the Dwarf to bed with a smug little grin on his little elfish face...will you let that happen?

The macro in the posts above did not work for me - the directions for recording your own macro worked great. Come on, People, it's not rocket science.

Load Imacro Add-on for Firefox.

Record a macro - clear cookies, go to the page, vote. Save the Macro as "Anon". Open three Firefox windows, the "Anon" macro will already be there in the Imacro pane.

Set "Repeat Macro" to 1000 in all three windows.

Play (Loop) in all three windows.

Go watch TV, have sex, or go shoot some pool and drink beer at the pub with your mates.

Return in a couple hours and repeat.

Imagine the demoralized sea-org slave labor, that probably had to do all that clicking manually because they suck at computers, going to their cold bunks on the Asbestos Boat tomorrow, nursing their carpal tunnel fingers, and realizing it was all for nothing. That is a pitchfork full of straw on an already burdened camel's back, my friends.

Whose internet?
    OUR internet!
    Whose internet?
    OUR internet!
    Whose internet???
  2. **zero** Member

DAMMIT!!!

WHY THE HELL DID I RETURN TO THESE NUMBERS!!!

Three things:

1. Q: How important is this poll?

2. We are anon. This is what we do best. Just DO IT. OG or newfags, you only need a few minutes to figure it out. If you insist on being impaired, then just do it manually for a little bit.

3. It only matters what is thought of them, not about us. There is no question of conflicting morale here, as the prevailant cause shall be seen as the benevolent one. Sorry, this is how the world works, and I sure as hell don't want scientology to beat us at a poll.
  3. Anonymous Member

WOOT!

"Oui" just climbed back to 29% again from 28% !!! We are gaining ground again.

You can do eet, Anonymous Legion, you can do eet!

Everyone close your eyes for a second and imagine the dismay of those Sea-Org slaves as their poll-fixing tech fails before their bleary, blinkless, zombie cultist eyes.

I hear a 29%, can I get a 30%...30% going once, twice...
  4. Anonymous Member

THIS ^^^

Fire all harpoon you faggots

And can a talented hacker on steroids please come forward to rig up a more direct auto voter like we did with bestactever?
  5. Anonymous Member

We have gone from around 8 votes a minute to around 14 votes a minute in the past hour...I sure hope the increase is coming from our side.

Please let me see 30% in the next hour. Please?

A comeback to a "Oui" victory from a low of 28% would be the sort of thing for which poets would one day write epic poems.

We can erode their lead. It's not too late.

Don't surrender.
  6. Anonymous Member

8:28 PM....30%!

Way to go!!!

I hear 30%, do I hear 31%? 31% going once, twice...
  7. Anonymous Member

Christ the MSN site is a slow bloated peice of shit. I've got 2 windows running and each take 45 seconds to do a cycle. I can get about 3800 votes in 24 hours but im gonna have to stop it before then cause the damn site is just taking up too much bandwidth and quota.

Anyone know how to cut down the 1.2MB of crap it loads each time? Or how to force click the poll before the site is fully loaded?
  8. Anonymous Member

Okay - I'm not a hacker on steroids...more like a hacker on Flintstone Vitamins...I'm sure someone could come up with a better Imacro script than this - but this is the one that has been working for me. I can run it in three windows without any problem.

I found that you do NOT need to wipe your cookies - as long as you come to the vote page from another site. With that in mind - here is my script:

VERSION BUILD=6230608 RECORDER=FX
    TAB T=1
    URL GOTO=http://www.google.com
    URL GOTO=http://2007.fr.msn.com/Votes.aspx
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:RADIO FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_RadioButto nList1_0
    TAG POS=1 TYPE=INPUT:IMAGE FORM=ID:aspnetForm ATTR=ID:ctl00_ContentPlaceHolder1_ctl00_btnVoteSubmit

You can substitute any http for the google http in the third line. Just pick one that loads fast to speed things up.

I have been monitoring the vote increases per minute for a few hours now. I have yet to see it go above 17. I think this is due to the limits of the MSN site.

Like the poster above me said - if anyone can figure out a way to load the vote portion of the page and vote without waiting for all the other BS to load, it would help a lot.
  9. Anonymous Member

Please note: Voting in an online poll will not 'neutralize' a 'stupid law case'. If anything, this sort of directed effort communicates to all Scientologists who vote in the poll just how precarious its continued existence is. How many Scientologists had been made aware of the threat of "Church"'s impending dissolution in France before now?
  10. Anonymous Member

Okay - I just posted the script above - and somehow the "Submit" in the last line got broken into two words "Sub mit" ... just like on the previous script someone posted. You need to edit it back to one word.

I do not know what is causing this...
  11. Uncle Bruce Member

Just got it going on my desk top after the third try. If I can do it a cave man can do it. No offense to any caveman fags out there.
  12. Shinythings Member

I tried that and got "error in line 5"
  13. Shinythings Member

Oh, I got "sub mit" and Radiob utton", erased the spaces and the thing is fine nao
  14. Anonymous Member

Yes - see my post one or two below the one with the script.

For some reason when you post the script on this forum it is putting a break into line 5.

where it says "...Sub mit" you need to edit it back to "Submit"

It breaks the "Submit" into "Sub mit" for some reason. Fix that and it will work fine.

I do not know what is causing it to break - it looks fine when I paste it, but then when I hit "Submit Reply" it breaks it. It broke the previous script someone else posted in the exact same place.
  15. Anonymous Member

Me Caveman.
    Me doing it tho.
    There's a space on line 5 too ( RadioButto nList1_0 )
    Please mod update the OP.

30%
  16. Trev6 Member

Voting over 9000 times in every window. I don't care if it's a shitty useless MSN poll. This is fun, and I can [STRIKE]fap[/STRIKE] play video games while I do it.

...for the glory of Marcabia!
  17. Olrik Member

lol
  18. JMBrandon Member

Part of me wonders what the statistics would drop to if they filtered out all votes from the same IP--
    I'm willing to wager we'd lose about 20,000 votes~ silly shit this is XD
  19. Anonymous Member

I'd wager the Scilons would lose even more. I am betting a TON of the "non" votes are coming from drones working off of the same Org ISP.
  20. AnotherSock Member

The Scilons have been caught red-handed doing their block-voting shit before. (I think it was in Australia last time?) Even if they 'win' the vote in this way, it's meaningless... it just shows their true nature to more people.

I voted. Once.
  21. Olrik Member

31%
    29919 votes
  22. Anonymous Member

I'm actually hoping to make it so obvious that "ballot stuffing" occurred that they DO filter the results to eliminate votes from the same ISP...because then I have NO DOUBT that "Oui" will overcome "Non" in a landslide.

CoS has a well established history of this sort of poll fixing. There was another, more secure, poll like this one that they lost badly. It's funny that they only get ahead in the poll that is easily fixed.

If they eliminated votes from the same ISP because we made it obvious that the poll was stacked (because it was the only poll they ever ran that broke 100,000 votes) then it would be a double victory for us...it would show:

1. The Majority wants Scientology GONE.
    2. Scientology is still at it's old tricks of trying to rig polls, book sales, and public opinion through manipulation and lies.

I am actually only doing this to TRY and get them to eliminate votes from the same ISP.
  23. Anonymous Member

31% !

This is awesome. It's like the Jerry Lewis Telethon...but without all the sad crippled kids.

"Let's go to the tote board, Ed - let me see 32%!"
  24. Anonymous Member

CHARGE !!!!!!!!!
  25. tofuman Member

Has anyone made a bot for this yet?
  26. Anonymous Member

That's what the imacro in the first post does.

Also, for imacro users:

[IMG]
  27. Anonymous Member

32% at 10:43 PM PST !!!!!

I'm so fuckin' proud to count myself amongst your number...

Go team!
  28. Olrik Member

ANONYMOUS IS AT CAUSE.
  29. JMBrandon Member

kick some ass- guys, at this rate, we'll bust 'em down to 51%/49% before morning--
  30. Anonymous Member

Remember, Kiddies - with the macro above you can cast a few thousand votes while you sleep tonight...
  31. Trev6 Member

3330471722_cc47909272.jpg

EDIT: We're up to 33%.
  32. Anonymous Member

33% at 11:24 PM PST - YAY US!!!
  33. JohnnyRUClear Member

Throw, throw, throw the votes,
    Glibly down the stream!
    Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily
    Listen to 'em scream.
  34. OrignalDavid Member

this seems like a fun way to spend some time before i dress like a pirate and make an ass of myself.

lazers are charged....
  35. Anonymous Member

EXCELLENT TIP!!!

This made the imacro script run significantly faster. Anyone using the scripts above load the flashblock add-on!!!
  36. scarletbanner Member

33% * Oui
    65% * Non

Blood for... err, vote for vote!
  37. Anonymous Member

Do not get discouraged - it looks like it's been stalled at 33% for awhile now, that is because it's now around 9:30 AM in France - so the french Orgs have woken up, begun beating their Sea Org slaves to make them vote faster - and the battle is once again joined.

The numbers will shift slower now, but they will still shift, and in our favor.

I personally will have three windows Imacro-ing away all night while I sleep.

I'm hoping to see things around 50/50 by the time my lazy ass wakes up tomorrow.

1:30 AM PST
    33% - 65%
    31802 Votes
  38. Trev6 Member

Flashblock added. Really does speed things up a lot. Double your voting power! DO EET!
  39. Swelph Member

Hello ! Infortunately, I voted before coming here... Have you a way to manually vote again, so that I can activate the script ?

thank you, and excuse me for my level of English.
  40. Olrik Member

32 !!!

GO ON GUYZE GO ON !