Customize

Hamburg Symposium 2010 26th-27th Post Game

Discussion in 'Europe' started by anon0004, Mar 26, 2010.

1. Rheinländer Member

re: Hamburg Symposium 2010 Post Game

You can`t translate it, this is what she think. ^^
  2. Anonymous Member

re: Hamburg Symposium 2010 Post Game

And this is why Hamburg is so full of win. Thanks to all on the team.
  3. Anonymous Member

Re: Hamburg Symposium 2010 Post Game

Looking forward to this bit of video for harpoonage.
  4. TinyDancer Member

Re: Hamburg Symposium 2010 26th-27th Post Game

OP updated with key comments.
  5. ryangiggs Member

If a contact email turns up, I'm a writin'.
  6. anon0004 Member

Thanks

also here are the Bruce hines Videos

7. Ackerland Member

We have recorded a long one-on-one interview with Ms. Whitfield today. She had a lot to tell about her time on the Avon River and told us things not covered yet in the conference and a couple of real explosive details that I think have not been told in full before.
    I hear we also have a one-on-one interview with Ms. Scobee as well as a group interview with Mr. Prince, Mr. Stuckenbrock, Mr. and Ms. Whitfield and Graham Berry. These videos take time to cut and encode. Please bear with us, anon004 and lady.nonymous are doing a fantastic job and have their computers grind on all of the videos already.
  8. mollie2810 Member

Thanks for all the great info and videos from Hamburg and thanks to all who made this possible. This is really great! So much great info.
  9. amaX Member

I look forward to hearing more from Hana about Hubbard.

I also want to thank all of the Hamburg Anons for their efforts during this symposium. Hamburg Anons are always doing it right, they make the rest of us look classy, and they are always full of win and awesomeness. <3
  10. Sponge Member

Bruce Hines is awesome.

He is a research physicist? Hmmm. New theories please. Divide by zero on scientology's ass.
  11. Anonymous Member

bump because this is too fucking awesome to be so far down
  12. anon0004 Member

Marc Headley part1

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WeQfqWWK-o"]YouTube- Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Marc Headley about His Sae Org Time, the RPF and his Escape Part I[/ame]

Part 2 coming up in a few
  13. PodPeople Member

Wo! Marc starts out by saying in last few months, sci spokesperson now admitting beatings, overboarding, etc violence !! Wonder if Anderson Cooper has heard about this?

Last part should be played in Australia Parliament re: Why not just leave? that should shut it. First I heard about night goggles so escapees could be tracked.
    Also info about sci's in airline industry so can track escapee making flight reservations.
  14. Anonymous Member

I'm really have a hard time listening to Marc's video it pauses every few seconds & will start up again. Is there away I can fix this. The other videos I didn't have this problem.
    & THANK YOU German ANONS for all your hard work on all this; editing, transcripts, etc., such a big win!
  15. amaX Member

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN!
  16. Sponge Member

I think he might be referring to Tommy Fail Davis' numerous on the record statements ever since the first SP Times Truth Rundown series that there were indeed beatings but it was not miscavige and blames all the "lying apostate divorcees" who are criticizing his poor emotionally distraught wickle wewigious weader.
  17. anon0004 Member

We have comment trolls on all the videos, that means they must have been good though.

fire harpoons if you like.
  18. AnonKat Member

And this one

19. PodPeople Member

I guess I missed the specific admission of 50 beatings. Marc also said sci organization now admits to the incident he talks about where Miscavige order about 100 people, one by one, in to the pool as part of "overboarding".
  20. anon0004 Member

21. Lorelei Member

The louder they BAAAWWWW, the more painful the blow that was struck. We should design a "BAAAAAWWWW DefCon Scale" or something to gauge the amount of pain and butthurt the cult feels with each new video / TV show / film / book / news article.

An accompanying chart can tick off the usual logical fallacies, distractions, NO Us, What Are Your Crimes?, and lies the cult trots out to try to "handle" criticism and facts.
  22. anon0004 Member

Okay here is Marc Headley part 2

Graham Berry coming up next, got some problems with Amy Scobee, the files are party corrupted, but I am doing my best to fix it.

(Still encoding on youtube.)
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq20wBU-fLM"]YouTube- Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Marc Headley about His Sae Org Time, the RPF and Escape Part II[/ame]
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq20wBU-fLM"]YouTube- Hamburg Symposium 03-2010 - Marc Headley about His Sae Org Time, the RPF and Escape Part II[/nomedia]

Okay we were lucky to patch into the translators feed and we got the realtime translation of Wilfried Handl (Former Chief Exec Austria) and Markus Stuckenbrock.

The sound is pretty quiet, but Spangley from London helps out getting it remastered.
    So If we can get it done you´ll have dubbed videos of them tomorrow
  23. PodPeople Member

and this?

24. anon0004 Member

Okay 50 minutes of Graham Berry in really good quality are in the Youtube Upload queue, so expect them coming online in the next hours one by one.

I am totally exhausted and need sleep since it is 2 o´clock in the Morning in GMT+1 and I am required on my IRL Job in a few hours.

I will continue editing and uploading as soon as I am home from work. Next in line, and already encoding on my second Machine is Jerry Whitfield with his speech about Frontgroups and especially Narconon, and how they work there.
  25. amaX Member

I demand that you sleep! We can slobber on and love what's already up!
  26. RightOn Member

Take a well deserved break.
    Sleep well my friend
  27. ryangiggs Member

It is a new day and once again I raise my morning coffee to you Anon0004 and all involved in this symposium. I'm even thinking of joining you at the next (child abuse) meeting if it ever goes ahead.

Re the scibots commenting on the vids, I'm not bothering replying anymore as the end is inevitable.
  28. anon0004 Member

So here comes Graham Berry, Saturday we had better Cameras and the lighting was better, so the quality is also better.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3
    Had an error Uploading to Youtube, Reuploading ano

Part 4

Part 5

I added Jerry Whitfield in four parts to the Youtube Upload queue.

Need to go to Work nao, I will continue with fixing Amy Scobees Video when I am back.
  29. chrisanon Member

Oops! Thanks! I really thought it was Hamburg. It's hard for me to keep the different cities straight-- Deutschlandanon is awesome north to south, east to west.
  30. grumpus Member

31. Anonymous Member

he says: Verfassungsdienst, but I guess he means Verfassungsschutz
  32. Ackerland Member

Bruce Hines also was the only guest who was not using the earphones for the translation as he understood the German speakers already :)
  33. Anonymous Member

holly shit a lots of videos
  34. Re: Hamburg Symposium 2010 26th-27th Post Game

I love Hamburgers.
  35. anon0004 Member

Reporting in from work.

here is Graham Berry Part 3, finally uploaded

36. Zhent Member

So much video win... it could take me months to watch it all!

I'm not a Scientologist, but...
    Tommy and DM must be doing a lot of screaming lately.
  37. anon0004 Member

JErry Whitfield, in english but with a underlying German translator only on the right channel, which makes it difficult to listen to.
    I will reupload it with a cleaned up sound, and call these "with live translation" or something. I am sorry we were just to tired yesterday to listen to it and find the error.

I hope you enjoy it anyway.

38. Anonymous Member

There is so much work in this thread. Thanks to our dear Hamburgers.
  39. RightOn Member

I really enjoyed listening to Jerry's stories. I like how he debunked Hubbard's fantasies. I also like his "Born Again Wog" reference.
  40. anon0004 Member

Okay what would you like to see next?

We still got Markus Stuckenbrock talking about the his Brother, Amy Scobee, and Wilfried Handl, all three made intersting speeches.
    All three are an equal amount of editing since I have to remaster the Video on Amy and the
    sound on both of the others.

Then we have the rest of the official Questions and Answers, including Questions from Anonymous, like "could Scientology ever be reformed, e.g. by a new leader", "what about SP hall" and others.

After the official part we got Graham Berry, Jessie Prince, as well as Hana And Jerry Whitfield together on one table, and had a talk with them about old L Ron, Criticism when he led the "church" and criticism now, as well as how it was when Hubbard went slowly insane, and how the church Elite reacted...
    And form the same Evening a one one one Interview with Amy Scobee.

On sunday we met with Jerry and Hana, and she did tell a lot of moving stories of her Time as captain, her Testemony in the lisa Mc Phearson case, the RPF and a horrible story of death in the Nursery of the Ford Harrison Hotel. Which will be especially interesting to the Clearwater Anonymous. Jerry gave us a short introduction to his work as a deprogrammer (a word he did not like)

So all of this is gonna take some editing efford, cutting Questions and answers, as well as our "inofficial" talks.
    So what does interest you most?