Customize

Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Discussion in 'USA - East Coast' started by Hubbard-Telescope, Oct 31, 2009.

1. Rickglass Member

re: Halloween Ideal Org Opening in Washington DC - Postgame

Ok, 2 weeks later, might as well chime in now. I had a fucking great time, no question. I've never felt so free to be as much of an asshole as I did in DC. My entire weekend was an epic romp through half of the eastern seaboard, ending in DC. I had spent the day before in NYC :)P to Vendetta) hopped on the Acela to DC at 7 AM, got 2 hours of sleep, and got to Dupont circle at 11. Surprisingly enough, that little sleep would sustain me the entire day. I got there before anyone else, and apparently no one noticed me, must've been the suit that I never wear.

If I were a lesser man, I would've jizzed my pants right there. Every famous asshat from the rogues gallery, that I had ever heard about from drek, that I had ever seen in a video, was right there outside, mingling. But I was only one noisy anon, I needed backup. Also, I saw Tommy Davis, and had to suppress the urge to scream "FAGGOT!" and deafen him.

Turns out, even though everything was supposed to start at 1PM, anons started showing up outside the metro at 11:30. Shit went downhill for everyone involved from there. Probably my happiest moment was when I kept pointing my camera at my old rival Pam Valinsky. She looks like a lion with down syndrome and a thyroid condition. Get bulimia, you fat cunt.

I also noticed all the female bodyguards with bulges and started heckling them about their armament. Turns out they were carrying police tazers, which I then told them were underpowered faggotry and told them to man up.

We were then herded to O street, but before then, I did my trademark metal scream and interrupted the speech on film, and encouraged them to enjoy the editing process. I handed my video camera to the almighty Gurgg when we got to the second location so that he could film DM's speech. Later on, we were allowed to be loud when the festivities ended, with all the forced excitement of a Soviet Parliament meeting.

DC, you guys are not loud enough. You need to be able to break glass with your voice. You need to annoy people inside closed buildings. Chanting at a whisper is not going to do that. Although, I paid the price for yelling so loud on Monday, I had make the pain go away with lots of bourbon, and possibly sleep (can't remember). I did my metal scream another 10 or so times on that street before it just became old hat, and attempted to help with the banners.

The DJ setup sucked too :p . Dude, next time myself and Xyzzy come down to DC, I'm bringing a stolen 80 gig ipod full of hardstyle and we are RAVING in the fucking streets!

NO MORE MASHUPS! EVER!

/rant
  2. bastet Member

Rickglass you crack me up. I was trying to outscream you,but you were the loudest. I think they heard us. We spoiled their nice cult party.
  3. bastet Member

I am sorry u missed Little Sister calling Carmichael a pussy! It was most amusing.
  4. anonymous612 Member

...I like the way you do business.

If you're talking about the time they made the petition just after Operation Reconnect or so...hell, those were scifag businesses in downtown CW to begin with, somehow I doubt they'd ever *not* think we were a nuisance, even if we paid them to raid.
  5. Rickglass Member

dude, I was doing the same thing.

also, I should replace King Diamond
  6. bastet Member

awesome I salute u Hail Xenu!!
  7. Anonymous Member

Rickglass, if you want some MOTHERFUCKING NOISE, come see how Loldon does it.

Seriously.
  8. Rickglass Member

I'll see you when I join the army. won't see my face though. SOP is SOP :p
  9. anonymous612 Member

Have you seen the thread about it on the ReligiousFreedomWatch forums? Absofuckinglutely hilarious. anonym.to - free dereferer service

You hatemongers, you.
  10. bastet Member

Remember, the suppressive forces of evil are now going beserk. thanx DM.
  11. Rickglass Member

I love how they make the attempt at staying impartial on the main site then on the forum say we're all going to jail.

no, my friend, you mistake me for someone who thinks of the world as good and evil. there is only chaos.
  12. AngryGayPope1 Member

Love to see how well that Study Tech helps them with basic counting.

There's no way in hell you're going to find thousands of people in the pix of the event, unless you're on some really fucking good hallucinogenic drugs.

And if they are, selfish bastards for not sharing. D: