Customize

Halifax wishes you a Happy Channiversary 02/07/10

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Anonymous, Feb 10, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Halifax wishes you a Happy Channiversary 02/07/10

The Halifax Channiversary protest was short but sweet.

We arrived at the Dairy Queen at the agreed upon time, and set off....

So we unfurled the Who is David Miscavige poster, and before we even had it out we were getting honks. The masks themselves now are recognized immediately in Fairview.

But you know, I never thought I'd say it.... Fairview is starting to get a little boring. I mean sure it's had it's exciting moments... but that OT of theirs doesn't want to play anymore.... so we need something new. Maybe that's why we've been doing a little reading about Applied Scholastics....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlJ8-6QYPZ0"]YouTube- The switcheroo[/ame]

The secret scientology school, as we've been calling it. Is it a secret? Not really, it hasn't been to us of course. Have a look at the search results here, proxy up if you want to follow any of the links.

So it's on this note, that I'd like to introduce you all to Mary Stephen, the director of our little scilon school. It should be noted, we're still not 100% certain that the link describes the same Mary Stephen.... but we believe it to be the case. The dates line up so far, she's around that age.

Do they tell the parents and students about the real connection between Scientology and Applied Scholastics? Do they even tell them that a connection exists at all? That's what we'd like to know. And I'm sure so would the neighbours.

So we arrived on Armcrescent, and got to work. We had two very generic plain text posters made up, 50 copies of each.... and we put them on each pole on the street.

ajy0dd.jpg
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Including right in front of the school.

"Secret Scientology School, here's the address" type of deal. These people needed to be reminded that google is their friend. Upon completion of this task, we put our masks back on and headed out for Quinpool Rd. One of the main arteries of the city, that this school is very close to.

Now these people aren't as familiar with us, and the honks were a little more sparse. It seemed like we were getting more questions, not to mention inquisitive looks from the passing cars. You know one thing I like about this place? There are tonnes more cars.

34yqpmq.jpg
    fehvme.jpg

So we made sure we had postered and picketed both in front of the mission and the school, for the first time ever. And I gotta say, it was pretty fun. I mean sure... we didn't see the Jeep.... :(

BUT... that did mean we got to stop for the sweet reward.

2hgweo4.jpg

[SIZE="1"]is that the end of the story? .....[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"]Not really[/SIZE]

After gorging ourselves on some delicious cupcaek, we decided to return the scene of the crime. It's almost as if the scilons are scurred of us lately, because I gotta admit... I've gotten used to that satisfying feeling that comes from seeing our posters up around the mission the next day.

Later, we swung by the mission. The posters were still up. But at the school? I got a feeling I can only describe as anticipation when we returned to see that every one had been ripped down, nothing remained but little torn white corners within a matter of hours.

It's been a while Scientology. It's nice to see you've given us a new big bad for this season.

You know you're in for a string of good episodes, when the villain doesn't even reveal themselves to the camera.... one only sees the effects of their devious work.
  2. Anonymous Member

Re: Halifax wishes you a Happy Channiversary 02/07/10

Good fun, you Halifax tricksters!
  3. Anonymous Member

purple hair ftw!
  4. Anonymous Member

mods emebed video plz? :)
  5. Anonymous Member

Did anyone get doxed?
  6. Ogsonofgroo Member

Good on ya Halifags!

7. Sponge Member

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Fixedsys"]WIN REPORT ACKNOWLEDGED[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

2ytnsza.jpg
  8. Anonymous Member

I remember the girl in purple ^-^
  9. AnonOne Member

I SEE LIGHTS IN THUR WHAT ARE THEY DOIN
  10. Anonymous Member

Awesome raid guys.
  11. Anonymous Member

Don't forget the next monthly meetup Halifags!

Sunday February 21st at 1pm, at Carlitos Cafe on Quinpool.
  12. peterstorm Member

Well done guys!
  13. Anonymous Member

Excellent raid, guys. Thanks.

Do we have a directory of other Scamentology front group buildings? I mean, my local org is all but out of business, and they turtle at the first sign of a V-mask.

Perhaps it's time to go after the other offshoots of the cult. Criminon? Narconon? Anything else I should know about?
  14. cherrybomb Member

Ahahaha, love it ^_^
  15. Anonymous Member

I'm printing that off for my warbook sponge.

Nice one :)
  16. HellRazor Member

Good job, Halifags!
  17. Django Member

b4bd6026c6c902779dc37b61f7c122074g.jpg

Can we haz video of violent sciloness yet?

_
  18. Anon323565898 Member

*looks at date*

*Goes all unsmiley face*