Customize

Halifax July 9th Post-troll - They were actually there!1!

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Sol Mann, Jul 9, 2010.

1. Anonymous Member

Re: Halifax July 9th Post-troll - They were actually there!1!

One is inclined to agree.
  2. Anonymous Member

The Queen would agree!
  3. Anonymous Member

1278470696192.jpg

MOAR!
  4. Anonymous Member

Thanks and yes pathetic for a "human rights" business!

So, question: Was Nicole at the Life Improvement Center when you saw her?
  5. Anonymous Member

We saw her farther down the road from us. Perhaps someone else who saw more could fully answer your question.
  6. iont Member

That bottle of coke was a product placement. Wheres mah cheque coca cola corp?
  7. iont Member

From what i understand from what OP has told me and what i have heard, i think he does not wish the situation to be any worse.

He has said, on a few occasions, that he wishes himself and Ms. Anderson can sit down and work out there difference, and maybe figure out the full story of that day (That anon was not witness to), such as motivation for approaching, etc.

I also believe without a doubt that should Ms. Anderson approach OP, and sincerely apologize, i think the OP would be more than happy to vouche for Ms. Anderson to the Crown, despite the fact it is now officially out of his hands, and in the hands of the crown.

So going in and requesting a peace bond, or requesting additional requirements to the bond would be counter to the wishes of the OP.

I think we should let this thing with Ms. Anderson play out, and let her find the peace she needs in order to approach and apologize civilly to the OP.

My two and a half cents.
  8. Re: Halifax July 9th Post-troll - They were actually there!1!

Great pictures people. Doing it right on the Ron side of town.

The Scientologists inside think that you are a bunch of evil SP's but that's to be expected. They are sort of beside the point in a way.

Keep it up.
  9. Rockyj Member

A true gentleman & a scholar.
    Halifax Anons Rock!
  10. Sponge Member

I think what Ms Anderson needs to do is stay the fuck away and people should avoid any contact with this sideshow lunatic who seems to have trouble letting it go. If she feels she wants to apologize or make some other point by whining at someone else who she knows will confront you then she has every opportunity to make any points formally with the court instead. The court is where the argument should stay until it is all over and done with. The "friend"or "mediator" or whatever he's trying to be should really be told to STFU and GTFO for the same reasons, especially if he hasn't even seen the evidence as presented in court.

Do you not think that this is somewhat of a distraction from what you go out there to do? (although obviously you can't help it when the faggotry comes up to you and gets in your face IRL).
  11. Anonymous Member

Any luck with that last vid yet?

I noticed that neon "Open" sign at the Center. Looks like they got that from the bar across the street. lol
  12. Xenu Cakes Member

MOAR
    fapping is needing nao moar for fire
  13. Sol Mann Member

I couldn't really believe it, but there she was a bout a hundred yards away. There was nothing sinister about it, she just looked over for a couple moments and walked away.

This man I spoke to earlier was fitting a pattern that's reaching corroboration levels with locals coming forward in one way or another and exclaiming that Nicole is not a Scientologist. Many of these people seem to be taking a similar stance, that Nicole has anger issues and we caught her on a bad day.

It could well be true, much of what we have learned about Nicole recently goes against everything we know about the profiles on Scientologists. The handicapped man in court, the willingness to cooperate with a psychiatric evaluation, her reputation in the neighbourhood. Halifax isn't a big city, having lived in Fairview myself for a time I know people who know Nicole. Most people think well of her but that she's known to be quite feisty.

Once when I was speaking to someone about the incident at a Tim Horton's two people in earshot look to our conversation and say 'who, our Nicole?'.

This story is a weird and stupidly complex ride. In the end, I'm still not sure how it will turn out. If we'll ever get the evidence to establish church involvement.

All of this was weighing on our heads, debating a little bit about whether Nicole is or isn't a Scilon... and even if that has any relevance to the possibility of it being an OSA op gone wrong.

But we didn't have much time to argue, because there were more Scientologists arriving.

We caught the encounters on video tape, hopefully maus will have them up soon.

The police presence was nil at the beginning, only after we had yelled our slogans at the third entering group did the police arrive. (video)

For their highlight night, they seemed pretty damn slow. Six of them, there didn't seem to be anyone waiting inside before we got there because the mission was locked up tight with a courier 'you weren't here' sticker on the door. It was a tie, six of us, six of them.

We were constantly waving at them through the window as they would peek out... though they might not have heard us, they had to hear all the car honks. Passersby seemed receptive to us, we handed out a few panflets... when two young gentlemen approached from across the street with some questions.

We gave them the rundown, and I turned my attention for a moment to our newcomer. Before I could even open my mouth, I looked to see one of the young gentlemen walking across the street towards the mission with purpose.

"Holy shit, what's he doing?" I asked.

"He said he's going to ask them their side."

(video of this is on the upload now)

Within moments of the end of that interview, one of them was holding a sign and the other was asking every question you could imagine about the body of evidence that exists about Scientology's abuses.

So well done Scientology! Because you didn't have the balls to share your side of the story, you lost two recruits. We gained two. In terms of this particular battlefield, it was a pivotal moment. We now had bigger numbers than Scientology.

Because today wasn't much of a day for allowing me to breathe, I looked over my shoulder to see angry man approaching in a much better mood. "You were right." He said, "I watched the video."

"Thank you, I appreciate you taking the time to watch it."

We had a conversation that in all honesty, I don't think it's best to relay. I believe this man does know Nicole, and what he brought to me is the kind of thing I don't want to risk pissing him off over in the middle of it. I want to give him his chance to talk to Nicole. We shook hands, both indicated there was no hard feelings, and he departed.

Before he got too far he turned half way to me "By the way, good job keeping your cool. Most people wouldn't have."

We hung around a while longer, knowing every extra horn honk is something the people on the inside will hear. At around 8:30, we packed up and headed home.
  14. Crappy Member

This reads like epic.
  15. Xenu Cakes Member

I CAME BUKETS

Fantastic work their halinons, managing to stop pontential convert who we hope will in turn join WWP or just innoculate their family and friends. And you managed to calm Raging bull man

+10 internets to you!
  16. Sol Mann Member

Scientology's side of the story, part 1:

17. Xenu Cakes Member

I CAME TSUMNAIS

This is quality raiding, Does halifax have some kind of aura that makes all your raids great.
    Fail recruitng is fail.
  18. Anonymous Member

Be wary of people who come up talking about supporting you. Scilons have a history of trying to become friends with critics to learn information about them, or to have turn on them later to make it look like the community at large is against them. This is a tried and true tactic they have used on people including Paulette Cooper. No need for tinfoil, but just be aware of this tactic and the possibilities of it's use.
  19. Xenu Cakes Member

This tactic might be in use, However I think from the happenings Hali COS is trying to keep a low profile.
  20. Sol Mann Member

Part 3 will take a bit longer as I have run out of time on this computer.

21. Re: Halifax July 9th Post-troll - They were actually there!1!

we don't care about your excuses
    we want moar! ;)
  22. Re: Halifax July 9th Post-troll - They were actually there!1!

^ ^ ^
    LOVE THIS!!!!
  23. Anonymous Member

This is especially true wheny any variety of legal is ongoing or has a potential of happening.

Just point curious strangers to places they can find out what they want to know on the internet.

Good job on doing what sci's can't seem to, that is, talking rationally, exercising restraint and exhibiting discretion.

As to Nicole, no matter what, if she is in fact a caregiver for a disabled person, but can't control her temper, this court case may very well benefit that disabled person a great deal. It's hard, constant and often frustrating work and temperament and personality of a caregiver is crucial. "Feisty" is a social PR term for someone in denial.

It seems to me you are helping Nicole, a disabled person, and friends of theirs in the neighborhood. You are also showing the neighborhood how Unhelpful and Uneffective Scientology is not to mention unfriendly. Impressive imho
  24. Sol Mann Member

Annnnd part 3.

25. Xenu Cakes Member

Any moar?
  26. Bipolart Member

Neon sign in the window. LOL

Great vids. I enjoyed that young man going up to the house/org.

Stellar.
  27. Anony Maus Member

While this is true, in this case such tin-hattery wasn't needed.
    A fellow anon recognized the guy from some of the social circles he frequents.
    There is no way this particular young chap was a scilon or a spai.

However, I do agree it always best to be on your guard.
  28. Anonymous Member

Good to know. So if Nicole winds up getting professional help, that would be a good outcome for all concerned. I could see an outcome that with evidence she is getting that help, charges could be dropped. Her friends in the neighborhood will realize that she needed help and Anons helped her get it. Could turn out well.
  29. iont Member

Actually, i was at her last two court appearances.
  30. Anonymous Member

Another anon from Hali here.

When will we be having the next Scientology raid? I'll definetly go, although I'm volounteering for the Canada Games..
    By the way, how did the freedom of information rally work out? I couldn't make it :'(