Customize

Hacker Who Turned in Bradley Manning Is a Bigger Scumbag Than We Imagined

Discussion in 'Wikileaks' started by Splendide, Sep 9, 2011.

1. Splendide Member

2. Anonymous Member

July 14th 2011, is very old news around here. But thanks for thinking of us as living in a time-warp.
  3. Anonymous Member

Hey, have you guys heard about these fucking Scientologists? Someone really ought to do something about those wackos...
  4. I think its still worth reading and hey at least its from 2011. Good article.
  5. Anonymous Member

That's practically last Thursday!
  6. Anonymous Member

7. WMAnon Member

8. Anonymous Member

Undoubtedly, a 1337 BAWSS.
  9. WhiteNight Member

What. A. Prick.
    I never thought I'd say it, but I believe I've found someone who's worse than Herro. An inherant egoistical, lying prick worse even than myself. I feel the overwhelming urge to shake his while while at the same time I can feel bile rising in my throat at the thought of it.
  10. TLara Member

I know Adrian, he bunked with my friend for a while when he went to MIT, biggest fucking loser I ever met. Nearly had my friend booted from his program, not only is he a snitch but he's a back stabber who loves to set people up and report them for things they didn't do. He gets a thrill from looking like the knight in shining armour who swooped in and saved the day, when he snitches he gloats, he thinks he's done the world a favour and everyone will love him for it. When he screwed my friend over he IM'ed me to tell me how he done him a favour and how he will thank him later for "saving his ass," this was before he found out they were just going to put him on probation, he was certain he was going to be tossed out on his ass and he was happy about it. He's a waste of space!
    • Like Like x 1
  11. just a reminder, Adrian Lamo is a certified snitch - this is not a shop - ACTUAL SCREENSHOT
    2qjc2t2.jpg

4816607916_8021d35f3e_b.jpg
    FBI: 1 in 4 hackers is an informant
    WARNING: LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS
    feel bad for AnonOps not really.

Mod WARNING: WWP does not promote illegal actions nor the use of violence. Bitches.
  12. Anonymous Member

He'll get his one day.
  13. The Wrong Guy Member

14. Dragononymous Member