Customize

Hacker Group Takes On Fed, IMF, "Global Banking Cartel"

Discussion in 'News and Current Events' started by Anonymous, Mar 15, 2011.

1. lulzgasm Member

*looks at wikipedia entry*
    So...where's the 1921 and 1923 supreme court case rulings?
  2. Anonymous Member

yeah because anonymous started the revolutions in egypt and tunisia. We also landed on the moon, fun fact!
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Anonymous Member

They're all the same fight. Didn't you see the lines between the dots?
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anonymous Member

5. N.A.T.E Member

Thanks, Gregg Houshe. It's because of this kind of bullshit that we have to deal with truther nuts who are desperate to find any other individual, much less a group, to believe in and validate them. What they should be desperate for is to not have our attention in any way. But please, don't let the very very few things that we founded ourselves on that get in way of your media networking and attention whoring, 'cause somebody else will always step in to clean it up for you after you back up and say that it's not your fault (anonymous did it!)
  6. Anonymous Member

The new cool hip thing for moonbats to do is pick a cause, any cause, and slap a sticker with the anon name on it, put on a guy fawkes mask, and call themselves anonymous. We've had one guy come to our forum calling himself anonymous asking us to help him in a violent campaign to kill bankers or something of the like. And another guy demanding why we don't participate in whatever cause 'anonymous' has taken up today. Jesus fuck I think this shit should be taken care of. Who the fuck runs that anonnews site anyway?
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The funny thing is it sounds like a CHHR/Scientology think before Miscavige got his hands on the cult

Think RJ 67 or something about bankers and the Worldbank and stuff

Scientologists are Anonymous ? LOL
  8. Anonymous Member

I think the faggots who introduce and support these "causes" are doing a better job at destroying chanology than scientology ever could.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Zak McKracken Member

[IMG]

10. The relevant cases to the modern income tax are Commissioner v. Glenshaw Glass Co. (1955), further refined by Central Illinois Public Service Co. v. United States (1978). The OP should really try to fight the income tax, but only if he wants to share a cell with someone more badass than Wesley Snipes and gayer than Richard Hatch.

Also, if the OP wants to try the Ohio statehood canard, first, they became a state in 1803, not 1953, and second, prison works and it helps people. For lulz, read more tax protester batshit arguments.

I doubt there are very many people who like paying their income taxes, or sales taxes, property taxes, or other taxes. For those who dislike paying taxes, I'm sure the very ranks of the IRS and their state and local equivalents are full of such people. Well, when I was a kid, I didn't like taking penicillin for a case of laryngitis, and I didn't like having my arm in a sling for 6 weeks when I broke it. I have always absolutely hated taking cough syrup to alleviate cold and allergy symptoms. Later in life, I haven't liked taking Z-tabs for bronchitis, or even Excedrin for headaches. All that said, I did take that nasty, moldy-tasting penicillin, I did keep my arm in a sling as needed, and I've taken antibiotics and other medication to get me well. I did it because it was necessary, and because good came of it. Having police, fire protection, and schools, as well as safe roads, WIC, the CDC and other health organizations are more than worth the price. I don't like it, but I see and appreciate its necessity, and I'm glad our government has seen these as worthy of funding for the public good.
    • Like Like x 3
  11. Anonymous Member

NO
    6a00e54ecc6697883301348851f52a970c-800wi.jpg
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Anonymous Member

Well to be fair most of those photos are of non-affiliated activists co-opting the V for Vendetta theme for effect. In the case of the Ron Paul groupies they've been wearing GF masks since pre-chanology.
  13. Zak McKracken Member

If they hide their identity and/or consciously identify with "Anonymous" then they probably is us.
    "Anonymous" is a self-applied identifier that doesn't necessarily imply affiliation.

vennq.png
    • Like Like x 1
  14. gregg Member

Wow, people still think I have anything to do with the actual ops? How charming.

Since your not smart enough to see how it works, I will clarify for you. The media usually want a source that they can call credible. All that actually means is someone who another reporter beleived knew what he was talking about. So once the COS outted me and I did a few interviews on it, I started getting a lot more media requests. Then years later all this new crap started up on servers completely unrelated to WWP, and on sites completely unrelated as well. When they started doing things the press thought worthy of articles, the press contacted me, since most of them found my real name when searching for old articles about anonymous. I reached out to the people doing the actual ops and asked what to do. Most of them dont want to go on record about anything, and most of the press dont want to quote anonymous sources for entire articles. So they asked me to respond, and I did.

That feeds on itself and the press then start emailing and calling you more. I could completely ignore it, or hang out with the people doing all the crap and make sure whatever they want gets out to the press. Some of them are finally starting to talk for themselves and that means I will be contacted less (hopefully.) The press could be ignored, and then they will print stuff thats ten times worse. Or when they contact you, you can try and clarify things and find the correct answers for them and hope that they print things as they are and not just sensationalist bullshit.

I hadnt even seen this video until it already had a lot of views. So assuming that I had any part in this is just you being a moron. I found out about this one when everyone else did. And if you actually go hunt down the people behind it, not a damn thing is actually happening. The IRC channel seems dead.
    • Like Like x 3
  15. lulzgasm Member

o'rly?

"100% of what is collected is absorbed solely by interest on the Federal Debt ... all
    individual income tax revenues are gone before one nickel is spent on the services
    taxpayers expect from government."
    -Grace Commission report submitted to President Ronald Reagan - January 15, 1984

• Like Like x 1
  16. Anonymous Member

LRH
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Anonymous Member

I think i'm gonna start a Guy Fawkes mask business. Increasing demand is increasing.
    • Like Like x 1
  18. Stickman Member

"...the group said “Operation Empire State Rebellion,” as the effort is being called, would entail “a relentless campaign of nonviolent, peaceful civil disobedience” until the group’s demands are met and “a rule of law is restored.” And it has already announced several demands which U.S. and international authorities will almost certainly not comply with, even despite the group’s past successes in punishing and humiliating prominent institutions and powerful dictatorships. To start with, as a “sign of good faith,” the group demanded that Federal Reserve boss Ben Bernanke step down from his position. After that, it wants all banking institutions and securities brokerages that trade U.S. government bonds with the central bank to be punished for manipulating the market and triggering the economic crisis..."

I think I'm in love.

3765163262_fca7493d44.jpg
  19. Anonymous Member

You could chuck in a free copy of dianetics to sweeten the deal ;)
  20. lulzgasm Member

And? Just because he was a total jackass doesn't mean he was wrong on everything. Just 99%
    • Like Like x 1
  21. Anonymous Member

The interest that the fed charges for lending out money to the private banks goes back to the US treasury. The "they" is the US treasury, not some conspiracy of individual persons who put the money in their own pockets.
    http://www.frbatlanta.org/pubs/financialupdate/v24n1_reserve_banks_return_money_to_treasury.cfm
    • Like Like x 1
  22. Rockyj Member

WTF, does Gregg have to do with it? I can't believe this BS! You sound like an old Grandpa, who prefers to remain stuck in time! "Well in my day we were all happy, no TV & we worked our fingers to the bone & I walked three miles in the snow to school (in my socks) & we played kick the can as kids & didn't have all this technology stuff just given to us!"
    THINGS CHANGE! Get over it! People evolve, we adapt, & may move on to other interests & aspirations. Most here are still involved in Chanology! I don't know about truther nuts being here but I do see a lot of Anon's becoming more interested in some real heavy shit that's going on in this world that impacts all of us & including our children's children.
    • Like Like x 1
  23. Rockyj Member

24. Anonymous Member

I'm skeptical since the beginning about all this, and still am.
  25. Anonymous Member

26. Anonymous Member

27. Rockyj Member

Fuck the Zeitgeist BS, me not interested in a Peter cult!
    • Like Like x 4
  28. Rockyj Member

TEABAGGER-BRAIN.jpg

YES, Cheney falls under angry OLD fat white man Lobe that can't get it up!
  29. Anonymous Member

IMHO, Nope, we're not!
    • Like Like x 1
  30. Anonymous Member

31. Anonymous Member

fm1.png

THE SIEGE-Federal Reserve Protests Beginning March 24, page 1

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread675070/pg1
  32. Anonymous Member

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government of the U.S. since the days of Andrew Jackson." — Franklin D. Roosevelt
  33. Anonymous Member

http://richardbrenneman.wordpress.com/2011/03/15/anonymous-declares-war-on-federal-reserve/

34. Anonymous Member

35. Anonymous Member

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1398379/pg1

ANONYMOUS THE SIEGE OF THE FEDERAL RESERVE

36. Anonymous Member

37. JohnnyRUClear Member

All this brings up a truly momentous question:

Does this mean our Pfizer checks might be late?
    • Like Like x 3
  38. Anonymous Member

Does Pfizer 'check' on us, or do you mean cheques in the mail or do you mean the Czechoslovakians that work for Pfizer?

If #1: yes, Pfizer always checks on us.
    If #2: yes, cheques are always late. They're in the mail.
    If #3: yes, those Czechs are also always late. Nobody knows where they are.
    • Like Like x 1
  39. madridstorm Member

Time to change!
  40. Anonymous Member

joke about CoS assertion that protesters are backed by big pharma (Scientology being against mental health in general and psychology/psychiatry/mind meds in particular).
    • Like Like x 1