Customize

Greta VanSustern - check out her Wiki Page

Discussion in 'Celebrity News' started by CVAnonymous, Apr 18, 2008.

1. CVAnonymous Member

Greta VanSustern - check out her Wiki Page

Check out the last sentences in the first paragraph for each of these entries:

Greta Van Susteren - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CERTIFIED SCILON, lol!

Also Jenna Elfman: Jenna Elfman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Her career ended when she became a scientologist."

Miscavige - David Miscavige - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Kirstie Alley - Kirstie Alley - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nancy Cartwright - Nancy Cartwright - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jeff Conaway - Jeff Conaway - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

James Packer - James Packer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
  2. anon7846 Member

Re: Greta VanSustern - check out her Wiki Page

I don't mean to derail this thread, but this is interesting:

If we ever wanted to get into the Psychiatry/CCHR issue, we would have ammo to attack David Miscavige directly. It's too good not to use.
  3. CVAnonymous Member

Derail away; I'll edit the OP as to more wiki links as I "find" them. The last line in the first paragraph of each one has something to do with scientology.
  4. kimask2 Member

The authors should be careful about these. We can win with facts so we don't need to fight with the editors. But in the Latham & Watkins page they sort of suppress facts. An all out war isn't pretty - soon they will ban your IP's (and proxies) for a billion years. If anyone want to fight, be prepared to scorch earth, like editing all contributions of every editor who ban IP's.
  5. CVAnonymous Member

Well, apparently the authors or Wiki editors decided to throw away those lines; they're gone now.
  6. Helatrobus Member

ROFL
  7. anon7846 Member

XD

In ur Wikiepedia...

corrupting ur Sintolijists...
  8. I Member

200px-Replace_this_image_male.svg.png

r/ this image, but with the person in the background shifted down so that the top of their head barely reaches above the "do you own one?" text.
    obviously decide upon the best position that still shows that it's a head and such.

if someone can make that and replace the image on DMs page with it (at least temporarily) that would be awesome.
    take screenshots afterwards for lulz-dissemination.
  9. holdemm Member

Packer doesn't have an image, any ideas?
  10. anon7846 Member

amidoinitrite?

[IMG]

Unfortunately the Wiki database is in Read Only mode for now, so I can't upload/edit.
  11. thephotoman Member

Vandalizing Wikipedia isn't cool, yo. Besides, vandalism edits will get reverted within a couple of minutes. There are literally hundreds of people sitting on the "most recent changes" queue just looking to revert these kinds of changes and ban the asses of anyone who makes them.

In short, keep the funny stuff to Uncyclopedia. Wikipedia folk tend to view their jobs as srs bzns, and they are rabid.
  12. anon7846 Member

The point is not to make the edit last, but to make it so I can get a screencap of it and post that here. :fuckyou:
  13. mehek Member

Greta is a great and brave women. She brings out the truth which terrifies the Obamites and Obamo himself.
    ------------------
    Mehek

Alaska Drug Treatment
  14. Guerillanon Member

Really? Thats what counts as an upstat these days?

Alright...

David Miscavige, Chairman of the Board, Religious Technology Center, is a vulture who stole the reigns of your 'religion' from a Vistirol addled L. Ron Hubbard. He has since repeatedly squirreled the tech, releasing revised, updated, non-original interpretations of the Source's works. David Miscavige has REPEATEDLY demonstrated his inability to provide stable datum, perhaps due to his lack of a high school education, leading to an apparent ban on him speaking to non-scientology audiences. Or haven't you noticed?

Greta Van-Sustern is a public scientologist who will no doubt be drained of will power and assets until the light of day shines on both the insanity of your 'faith' and the cobweb strewn hollows of her bank account.

How's that for a downstat?
  15. the anti Member

i was at a TV taping for a show Jenna Elfman did awhile back, took so long and was so unfunny we let early
  16. divya Member

After a career as a trial attorney in both civil and criminal cases, Greta Van Susteren joined Ted Turner's Cable News Network in 1991 as a legal analyst.
    ---------------------------------------
    Linc

Alaska Drug Addiction